Venom Labs

Subaru Legacy 遅いけど、速い
The Ultimate Station Wagon.
7825914380_e247d6406c_k.jpg

Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 3.0R '03(Standard)

Chassis
Aerodynamics: 0/5

Transmission
First Gear: 3.992
Second Gear: 2.975
Third Gear: 2.331
Fourth Gear: 1.886
Fifth Gear: 1.573
Sixth Gear: 1.353

Final Ratio: 3.083

Drivetrain
LSD:
F: 6/5/30
R: 9/5/17

VCD: 50/50

Suspension
RH: -25/-20
SR: 4.0/10.0
Dampers: 6/7
3/5
ARB: 1/7
Wheel Alignment
Camber: 1.1/0.2
Toe: 0.20/0.00

Brakes
7/5

Notes: 遅いけど、速い. It is Japanese for "Slow, but Fast", which perfectly describes this Legacy. It has a minuscule 3 liter engine, but still pumps out almost 400 horsepower. It is remarkably heavy at 1233Kg, but still is lighter than some Lamborghinis. It features an AWD system that I enjoy greatly, and I had fun tuning with it. My Legacy 遅いけど 速い (Pronounced osoikedo hayai) has almost 20,000 miles on it, but still retains the sportiness you don't often see in Japanese station wagons. I am proud to present this tune, as I find that it works with the car quite well. My sponsorship from Rays Volk Racing is still in effect, and I think that the RVR TE37 rims actually mesh well with the Matte Light Green coat. It isn't an Impreza, but it most certainly is an amazing 4WD Subaru.

Test Times: 0-60: 3.392
0-100: 7.981
1/4 Mile: 11.743
1 Mile: 31.082
Max G's: 1.22
Top Speed: ~144

Love this thread, I have got to try these ASAP. :drool:
Thanks! It's really motivating to hear someone say something like that, so... congratulations. You made a difference.
Just one quick question: Where do you get all the money for this!? :dopey:

I'm always at the cap. My method?
Seasonal Events>Online B-Spec Challenge 3>650PP race a Suzuka.
Takes ~20 minutes, over 1,000,000 credits and I don't have to do a thing.

I'm always at the cap. My method?
Seasonal Events>Online B-Spec Challenge 3>650PP race a Suzuka.
Takes ~20 minutes, over 1,000,000 credits and I don't have to do a thing.[/QUOTE]

What car do you use? Best 650PP in your opinion that Bob can use to beat these Suzukas

Much appreciated

What car do you use? Best 650PP in your opinion that Bob can use to beat these Suzukas

Much appreciated

The same car that the AI use. I used to use the Pagani Zonda LM, but once I got my hands on that BMW McLaren F1 Race Car, I never went back. Level 40 driver with experience bar half full can beat the other F1 Race Car without me doing anything.

gamerdog6482
The same car that the AI use. I used to use the Pagani Zonda LM, but once I got my hands on that BMW McLaren F1 Race Car, I never went back. Level 40 driver with experience bar half full can beat the other F1 Race Car without me doing anything.

Aaah right, thanks for the info, will keep a look out for the BMW.

Thanks again mate

Much appreciated

Saleen X7 V-Spec II Supercharged
One of the greatest American cars to date.
7850799294_76550444ce_k.jpg

Saleen S7 '02(Standard)

Transmission
First Gear: 2.991
Second Gear: 2.113
Third Gear: 1.574
Fourth Gear: 1.220
Fifth Gear: 0.975

Final Ratio: 3.850/Adjust to track
Auto Setting: 255

Drivetrain
LSD: 10/40/20

Suspension
RH: -35/-35
SR: 10.5/5.0
Dampers: 8/7
6/5
ARB: 2/1
Wheel Alignment
Camber: 1.1/0.4
Toe: 0.00/0.00

Brakes
8/5

Notes: The Saleen S7 is one of the purest supercars to ever come from the United States. The VL Saleen X7 took that, and gave it a nice 200HP boost. Then we threw in a supercharger to get it up to 855 HP. Finally, we gave it the works with a complete overhaul of the suspension, transmission, and brake system. The result is the Saleen X7 V-Spec II Supercharged. The real problem with this car is that it has a weight balance of 52:48 despite being a moderately heavy mid-engined supercar...Anyway, the car still oversteers, just not as much and it is now very controllable with the throttle. The weird understeer this car showed at high speeds was also flattened out, without the use of downforce at all. Weight transfer is something to watch out for, as it is very prevalent what with the 5.0 rear spring rate. Don't forget to paint the thing, and my suggestion is Chrome Orange with white Rays Volk TE37 rims. 👍 Enjoy, my fellow GT'ers, because this is a car that you should have fun with.

*All tests done with listed final ratio. Your results may vary.*
Test Times: 0-60: 3.253
0-100: 5.568
1/4 Mile: 10.284
1 Mile: 24.978
Max G's: 0.97
Top Speed: 191.4

anotherquick way to get money is seasonal aspec 4, 650pp nurburgring, base pay is 500k with max bonus 1mil in credits in 6:30

anotherquick way to get money is seasonal aspec 4, 650pp nurburgring, base pay is 500k with max bonus 1mil in credits in 6:30

But that requires effort! :lol:
My way, I just leave it alone for 20 minutes as I go eat some egg rolls.

Venom Labs is back in business!
I am giving away a whopping 2 tune requests away on a first come first serve basis. I am also working on a MAJOR revision to the OP and the way tunes are posted, as I accidentally deleted the template I was using.
Fire away your suggestions! After I finish those two, I will be working on/posting a tune for the Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) Type S (Premium), so don't request that.👍👍👍:):):)

EDIT: New logo has been posted in the OP. I will overhaul it completely sometime soon.

Last edited:
I usually use my GT Academy Nissan Skyine GT-R V-Spec II Nur with a bunch of performance downgrades in the Sarthe 4WD seasonal event. I have it tuned so the the performance bonus gives you 1 million credits in about 5 minutes if you take all the shortcuts (going through the dirt on the chicanes, cutting across Tetra Rouge and the Ford Chicanes). Remember they gain fast, so cheating is really your only option.

I usually use my GT Academy Nissan Skyine GT-R V-Spec II Nur with a bunch of performance downgrades in the Sarthe 4WD seasonal event. I have it tuned so the the performance bonus gives you 1 million credits in about 5 minutes if you take all the shortcuts (going through the dirt on the chicanes, cutting across Tetra Rouge and the Ford Chicanes). Remember they gain fast, so cheating is really your only option.

hmmm, might try that. i know my r8 can run the burg under 6:30. be curious to see my time on sarthe anyway

hmmm, might try that. i know my r8 can run the burg under 6:30. be curious to see my time on sarthe anyway
I could send you the settings tomorrow, I've got some things to do today (that take longer than a GTPlanet session, anyway :lol:)

I could send you the settings tomorrow, I've got some things to do today (that take longer than a GTPlanet session, anyway :lol:)

ok, thanks, i have that skyline but haven't done anything to it yet. been too busy setting up rides for my squad. haven't touched any of the acadamy cars yet actually.

OK, I just want to say a couple things right now.
First off, this coming Tuesday there will be a Gran Turismo 5 update that includes a "tweak" to the engine that may or may not render every tune ever produced useless, similar to the update to Spec 2.0. I do not know how much will change, but I am stopping everything tune-related until Tuesday.
Second, take a look at the OP. I have completed it again and I like it now.

OK, I just want to say a couple things right now.
First off, this coming Tuesday there will be a Gran Turismo 5 update that includes a "tweak" to the engine that may or may not render every tune ever produced useless, similar to the update to Spec 2.0. I do not know how much will change, but I am stopping everything tune-related until Tuesday.
Second, take a look at the OP. I have completed it again and I like it now.

actually just aerodynamics and ride height have more effect, and tire wear is slowed down on endurance races for all cars except formulas. other than that the update won't effect cars.

Back