Vintage Sports Mixer - * Congrats Audiman2011 & LongbowX *

Please mark me down for the Saturday races.

I've tried out all the cars and this looks like good fun!👍

Now what color should my cars be? Hmmmmmm.........;)

Thanks,
GTsail

Pull your finger/thumb out of your ass is something you say when someone should get on with something. :P Don't know how mr audi could have missed the "pull my finger"-fart-joke-thing though ^^

Testing Session TODAY
In VCRC Lounge (PSN: VCRC)
for about 1-1/2 to 2 hours
Starting 18:30 UTC / 11:30am US PDT / 2:30pm US EDT / 7:30pm BST / 8:30pm CEST

Everyone's welcome to join in (even if you're not signing up) - just bring whatever cars of the 5 that you have. 👍
~~~~~~~~~

I believe we're caught up now with car gifting. So I'm just waiting on anyone who hasn't done an inventory check & reported yet. Let us know so you can get the cars. 👍

Last edited:
I have the alfa giulia sprint speciale 63
I have the mazda cosmo sport 67
I have the triumph spitfire 1500 74

Only missing the spider and fairlady

@ Coreyb
Sometime in the next couple of days you will recieve:
Spider 66 from VCRC
Fairlady 68 from jackargent
(If you haven't already added jackargent to your friends list, sent him a FR.)
Also, I'm assuming I'm penciling you in for the Wednesdays Series...

My colours for the Mini Mixer Series:

Fairlady 2000 - Sonora
Spitfire 1500 - Beryll
Giulia Speciale - Azzurro
Cosmo L10A - Pimento
Spider 1600 - Bornit

I just checked and I do have all the cars.

I have a cosmo but it has weight reduction on it so I will need that one too, unless I find it first.

I've posted the revised Car Assignment List in the OP, based on our testing session today. 👍
vintagesportmixcaras01900.jpg

Thank you to Audiman2011, MarkB75, jackargent, doodlemonoply, & Coreyb for helping test the cars to make sure the assignments make sense.👍

Based on testing, I think it's going to make for some pretty exciting close racing and various factors coming into play with each race. :)

Hey, I'd like to participate for all three Saturday events. I have all requisite autos in unmodified form. May I post my color choices, er should they all be the same for recognition ?

Angryeater whoo-hoo Welcome aboard!:D

Post away with car colours... I haven't gotten around to the "Fleet colour Section" of the sign up yet. ;)
I'm going with a whole *green with pink or red wheels* for the whole fleet myself.
By the looks in practice, I believe jackargent has done his whole fleet in uniform matching raspberry red pearl.
And I expect GTSail290 to have all cars in WR Blue Mica - because I think he paints all his cars that colour as long as I've known him. :)

But Audiman2011 has a veritable rainbow represented in his fleet. Tan, red, and even purple ... if I recall all the fancy paint chip names correctly that is. :lol:

Some people like to leave them the factory colours.

So whatever you want is fine.

But speaking of which... Audiman2011 likes the Italian paint chips.
As it happens, he just posted that his Alfa Speciale (possibly my very favourite car in the game - it's so beautiful) is painted Azzuro (which is Italian for "blue" I believe)... but it's also a song by Paolo Conte! :) (Italian singer/musician.)
I found out about Paolo Conte because one of my French pen pals sent one of his songs to me on a "mixed tape" back in the late 80s or very early 90s... And I've now had it stuck in my head singing it to myself since I was reminded. ha ha
The song I'm thinking of is called "Epoca". (And it really blew me away back then!:D)

Yes, perhaps it's no accident I've included two Alfa Romeos in this series. :lol:

I was going to comeback after I left but I got caught up outside.

I well understand the lure of the out of doors. :)

You can post what cars you need on the thread. 👍
We'll get you fixed up with them.
I'm assuming you're down for Saturday? Or Wednesday?
(Of course you can be put down for both if you like.)

Infact I will need all the cars as I must have sold the triumph and the guila special

Back