Tokyo Expressway - Central Clockwise_.jpeg

Grand Valley - South Reverse_.jpeg

Fell in love once again with my Porsche-powered Beetle. :lol:

Grand Valley - Highway 1_.jpeg

Deep Forest Raceway_.jpeg

Circuit de Sainte-Croix - A_.jpeg

6-Star Ticket Reward: Ford GT '17.

Quick results before the new week:

Unfortunately didn't had much time to do RA race, so this 2nd place was my best result. RM with Medium Turbo, 2 pitstops. I had a massive spin in the middle of the race that felt like losing a whole lap. FeelsBad
DSQ98b5.png

AND SURPRISE! YOU GET A SHAFT, I GET A SHAFT, EVERYONE GETS SHAFTED!
y7uaOAR.png

!!! THAT'S 3 SHAFT IN A ROW FROM TICKET PARTS !!!
!!! LET'S GO GAMBLING !!!

at least the car is nice
oOi6yew.png

To me it does not look bugged itself, I think simply @Nakano219 (to whom I give many thanks for this awesome tool, something PD could and should simply implement in game!) has had no chance to manually add the new races, but it is still possible to select manually the events.
Since the randomizer seems still bugged, I had a look into my garage and thought I'd stick with some of my former Special Event cars.
Yeah, sorry, it wasn't a bug - it just slipped my mind last week (and would have this week, thanks @IngWeltschmer for the tag to jog my memory).

It's updated for this week now.

Did the St. Croix race this morning before work to get it out of the way. It was actually pretty great. Not sure I've ever driven this specific layout in VR, but in VR at least it's more fun than I remembered.

A nice spin on lap 6 meant that it came down to the wire. Good time.

Last edited:
Ran the Randomizer for next week while I was at it, had to manually set it up. And here goes
Please forgive me for not knowing this sooner but what is this "Randomizer" and where do I find it and if possible how to use it?

I got these all done earlier this morning. No real challenges this week - normal difficulty.

weekly-challenge-202410w3-r1.jpg

Tokyo Expressway - Honda Fit Hybrid '14 - I initially bought some SS tires on the car, but that put the PP way over the suggested amount. I went with CS tires instead. That left me slightly under the recommended PP, but still easily within reach of the win. First ticket achieved.

weekly-challenge-202410w3-r2.jpg

Grand Valley - Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71 - I upgraded the tires to SS, but didn't make any other changes. I was only able to get a P2 finish. The car has plenty of power, but can't really make use of it on the long straight because the transmission only has 4 gears. It hits the rev limiter, topping out at 190km/h. Still, P2 is enough for the second check mark. Good enough.

weekly-challenge-202410w3-r3.jpg

Grand Valley - BAC Mono '16 - Like the other Mono events, the only upgrade I made to the car was the tires: SS. Easy win. Second ticket achieved.

weekly-challenge-202410w3-r4.jpg

Deep Forest - Nissan R32 GT-R NISMO '90 - I went completely overboard with modifying the car. I thought I remembered these GT-R events needing the car to be right at the PP limit to be competitive. Now that I've done it, I think I was mistaking it for the Silvia series. I got the car up to around 650PP and had no problem blasting through the field. Easy win and fourth check mark.

weekly-challenge-202410w3-r5.jpg

St Croix - Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car - I went with a 4RS-4RS strategy on this. It required some short-shifting to make the fuel last 4 laps. I took fresh tires on the pit. Easy win. Third ticket obtained.

The roulette ticket gave me 500,000 credits, which I'll happily take.

Please forgive me for not knowing this sooner but what is this "Randomizer" and where do I find it and if possible how to use it?
Yeah, I'd like to know what the Randomizer thing is too. However I will resume playing Sunday and knock every single challenge out with a first place finish.

Latest Posts

Back