What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,937 comments
1. Banked the Cr. 2.000.000 from the TT challenge at Watkins Glen with the Alpine. This is my 7th 🥇 reward.

2. Completed the new weekly challenge. Got Cr. 100.000 + Cr 200.000 + a RCZ Rally Car (immediatly sold).

3. Tried the new TT challenge at Deep Forest with the Shelby GT 350. After few attempts, I'm in 🥈 +/- 1 sec from gold and 4 secs from Jeddah :D . This well-know track isn't so easy, this iconic car isn't so easy to drive like a Bullitt but this is a fun test and I'll try to get gold here.

Don't forget to have fun!

Last edited:
1. Banked the Cr. 2.000.000 from the TT challenge at Watkins Glen with the Alpine. This is my 7th 🥇 reward.

2. Completed the new weekly challenge. Got Cr. 100.000 + Cr 200.000 + a RCZ Rally Car (immediatly sold).

3. Tried the new TT challenge at Deep Forest with the Shelby GT 350. After few attempts, I'm in 🥈 +/- 1 sec from gold and 4 secs from Jeddah :D . This well-know track isn't so easy, this iconic car isn't so easy to drive like a Bullitt but this is a fun test and I'll try to get gold here.

Don't forget to have fun!

4. Golded some sectors on the Nordschleife CE, just to have fun on a German circuit with a German car to get better scores than German drivers... As usual, I've shared the videos :sly: (für die Nachwelt).
#Prost :cheers:

5. New 🥈 score with the Shelby on Deep Forest: 1:47.7xx - Still place for some improvements while having fun with this iconic beauty 🥰

Good afternoon / evening / morning folks!

I did two more Master IA licenses.

IA-5: Just sneaked into a Silver, but Gold is going to be super-hard
IA-6: Gold on my very first attempt

I didn't get any prize cars for the GT World Finals, even though I did watch one of the streams. That said, I watched one of them (via GT7) live, so I'm guessing that didn't count for a prize car, or maybe I watched something that wasn't one of the eligible streams??

I did two more Master IA licenses.

IA-5: Just sneaked into a Silver, but Gold is going to be super-hard
IA-6: Gold on my very first attempt

I didn't get any prize cars for the GT World Finals, even though I did watch one of the streams. That said, I watched one of them (via GT7) live, so I'm guessing that didn't count for a prize car, or maybe I watched something that wasn't one of the eligible streams??
If you watched the Saturday stream, you'll get it after the January content update.

If I win a car again with today's 4*, I'll do it 🤣
DW 4* brought a credits only will going up to 1M Cr. Got 10k though... 💩

Done weekly challenges. 5* gave WR stage 5 for Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16 (the one I've just used stock at Spa) worth 300k. Not so bad.

Tried the new TT with the Mustang, very close to silver after 5 laps. Need to work a bit.

Last edited:
Today I collected the reward from the online time trial with the Alpine at Watskin Glenn, tried to gold CE at Grand Valley (0.4 away from the gold still), bought a VW 66, fully upgraded it and got an engine swap. Also bought a Impreza 22b '98.

20829579509882723.jpg
20830123008908691.jpg

On the GTP account, after collecting 2,000,000 Cr. for my first gold online time trial and seeing my efforts at Kyoto drop to bronze, I took a rented mule to go around Deep Forest. I eventually got it down to under 1:46.8, which at the moment is just good enough for gold.

Before setting off on this week's Weekly Challenges, I collected my all-cash 4-star marathon Wheel of Despair for the low-showing/lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. The quick summary (all races won with the CRB:
  • At the Brands Hatch European Sunday Cup 400 race (3:15 elapsed time in a stock 1967 Alfa Romeo Giulia), I didn't see any post-launch cars other than my car, but I did see new pre-race commentary.
  • At the Colorado Springs Pickup Truck race (4:49 elapsed time in an engine-swapped/widened/dirt-tire-equipped, but otherwise stock, Toyota Tundra), there was nothing new.
  • At the Road Atlanta Radical one-make race (7:46 elapsed time in a Radical previously tuned for the Tokyo grind), I got a 16.1-second win for 121,500 Cr. (or about 900,000 Cr./hour).
  • At the Autopolis Japanese Clubman Cup 550 race (6:35 elapsed time in a stock 2022 Honda Civic...and not the gift from the time trial), I noticed both new commentary and 2 post-launch cars, the 2021 Toyota GR86 and 1990 Nissan R32 GT-R NISMO.
  • At the Spa Porsche Cup race (13:19 elapsed time for a dry race-yes, weather is variable-in a stock 2016 911 GT3), I noticed both new commentary and new post-launch cars, the 959 and 904 Carrera GTS.
With the 300,000 Cr. in bonuses, that gave a guaranteed 538,250 Cr. in just under 37 minutes of racing. The cashless 5-star kicked out a stage 5 weight reduction.

On the Plus account, the races were run with, in order, a stock Radical SR3 SL (for some overkill), a mostly-stock Tundra (dirt tires and a custom non-racing transmission...and many tries to get the CRB because the dirt physics bite, picking up the dirt PSN trophy in the process), a stock Radical SR3 SL (for a challenge, and I lost the CRB somewhere), a Lancer Evo IV previously tuned for the 550-PP Clubman Cup Plus, and a stock 911 GT1 (with the newest 911 in attendance and rain in the closing laps).

In addition to the tickets from the Weekly Challenge, with the 5-star giving the low-showing/lowest-possible 100,000 Cr., I got my 2nd 3-star Wheel of Despair of 13 this month (and 6th of 26 between the two accounts). That one puked up the low-showing 10,000 Cr.

After the Hagerty's/UCD refresh, I was surprised with a parts ticket on the GTP account (which is where I checked the new Hagerty's/UCD arrivals), which I thought was only going to be rewarded after going to the World Circuits screen. Unfortunately, it gave the worst possible prize (other than something I already have all I could want of) - carbon brakes for the Toyota Corolla Morizo.

Last edited:
1. Spent most of my time on Deep Forest with the stirring Shelby. Still in 🥈 with a decent 1:47.606 (0.7 to 1 sec. from gold).

2. Bronze to silver on IA-5 (Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R on Mount Panorama) and IA-10 (Porsche 962 C on the Nordschleife) but I didn't insist to get gold.

3. ⭐⭐⭐ = Cr. 5.000 :yuck:

I did the weekly challenge last night. I enjoyed the radical race. I used the 904 for the Porsche race and I got the last part of lap 5 before the downpour started. I had about a 6 second lead but I slid at the last chicane before the finish and finished in 2nd because the car behind used wets tires the entire race even though there was no rain for the majority of the race. Anyway I bought 2 Jags from the Hagerty's and sold the Toyota VGT

1. Spent most of my time on Deep Forest with the stirring Shelby. Still in 🥈 with a decent 1:47.606 (0.7 to 1 sec. from gold).

2. Bronze to silver on IA-5 (Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R on Mount Panorama) and IA-10 (Porsche 962 C on the Nordschleife) but I didn't insist to get gold.

3. ⭐⭐⭐ = Cr. 5.000 :yuck:

4. Golded 2 others sectors on the Nordschleife CE with the BMW M6 GT3. As usual, videos shared ;)

5. Seriously improved my previous time but failed to gold Deep Forest CE with the Audi R8. 1:26.025.... :banghead: Will retry tomorrow.

6. Didn't retried the TT with the Shelby GT 350 but will give another go tomorrow.

Good afternoon / evening / morning folks!

The weekly challenges were decent, albeit very short. The radical was entertaining and I need to go back so I can get a first. Finished second right on the leader's bumper. The Porsche race was fantastic. I detuned the GT3RS on sport soft tires and while I won't say it was an easy win, it was a lot of fun. Second place was around 5 seconds back at the line.

Got the cash and some carbon fiber shaft for some car I don't own. I mean I'm glad I'm not one of the few with the no prize bug, but I couldn't think of a less useful thing to win.

Day 3 trying to gold the CE at Grand Valley. Today I got 49.983. That lap attack is proving hard and annoying. The other one I remember I spent so many time trying, was Autopolis. The final sector is my weaker spot. That long(ish) right hander that leads to the bridge I tend to either wait too much to get full throttle (3rd gear) or I don't get the exit line correct. Also the final chicane complex is trick.

Any tips will be welcome. I'm on a controller, no traction control, break bias 0.

Yesterday the holiday special ticket gave me some parts for some car I can't remember. Today I collected the 2nd special ticket (100k).
The despicable wheel gave me an invitation to Lamborghini brand central.

Last edited:
Day 3 trying to gold the CE at Grand Valley. Today I got 49.983. That lap attack is proving hard and annoying. The other one I remember I spent so many time trying, was Autopolis. The final sector is my weaker spot. That long(ish) right hander that leads to the bridge I tend to either wait too much to get full throttle (3rd gear) or I don't get the exit line correct. Also the final chicane complex is trick.

Any tips will be welcome. I'm on a controller, no traction control, break bias 0.

Yesterday the holiday special ticket gave me some parts for some car I can't remember. Today I collected the 2nd special ticket (100k).
The despicable wheel gave me an invitation to Lamborghini brand central.
I think I golded the lap attack but didn't gold one of the sectors. I cant quite remember. Still need to gold the lap attack at Mt Panorama. I'm fractions of a second off from getting it.

Today was very fun and productive play in GT7:

1. I did a Lemans race (nightime - light drizzle) Supercar race with the custom settings, about 12 laps with mainly a custom garage of hypercars. 2x tyre wear and 2x fuel, with real slipstreaming. Very fun with my V12 Murcyyyyielagooo!
  2. Then tackled the a cafe book, bought 2 lexus, the LC500 and RCF, I have tuned hte LC and it sounds maniacal. Will work on the RCF V8 and get that sounding fruity also!
  3. Got sum parts in the login reward scheme, Lv.5 parts for roulette, got sum ****** cams for an Alphard.
  4. Then got 100k then 200k in the weekly races. Netted those.
  5. Lastly did some I-B Master licences and got Gold in the early ones, Corvette one at willow, the wet BMW M2 one and the Final LEXUS LFA exam! Can upload a reply if anyone wants it!
  6. So far so good lets see what tomorrow holds! Happy driving guys & gals!

iu

Last edited:
On the Plus account, my day 1 login campaign parts ticket gave a second stage 5 weight reduction for the 2017 Ford GT. For credits, I took the Alfa Romeo 155 for a lazy Friday night cruise around Sarthe. That gave me a 4-star ticket worth a bore up s on car for which I didn't have it.

On the GTP account, I took my 100,000 Cr. for the day 2 login campaign, then took the Chevrolet Corvette Gr.4 I still have as a Manufacturers Cup rental to Sarthe. The cashless 4-star ticket gave a racing crankshaft for the Subaru WRX Gr.B Road Car, and as I had one ready to tune, I dumped it in.

Sold my dupe FT-1 and LM55 from the Viewer's Campaign, and got the Ultra Turbo for the GT-R Nismo. I'll get the Weekly Challenges done tomorrow.

I had taken some Benadryl beforehand so I knew I couldn't play long. Got my 6 ⭐ 🎟️ from the login bonus and got a Chiron engine so I have to figure out where to put it because I have a few candidates. Finally bought an LFA. I started the Autopolis 900 with the Mazda VGT and got half through lap 1 and the Benadryl started kicking in so I shut it down for the night.

I've decided Saturdays will be my online Daily race runs (at least until I get to 50 Sport races; I have 27 on the GTP account and 1 on the Plus account done to get a free car). On the GTP account, I first grabbed a Bugatti Chiron engine from day 3 of the Christmas holiday login campaign, then went to see if I could improve my very-marginal C DR while keeping my solid S SR rating with the Manufacturers Cup Corvettes that I somehow still have.

First, because it the race that had the earliest start time, was the Gr.4 at Brands Hatch in a mixed B/C room (with even a couple B/S drivers), starting in the very back and 16th. I had made it as high as 9th thanks solely to dropouts and off-track excursions by others, but I spun while avoiding somebody stalled in the middle of the track on the last lap, and ended up 11th of 12 who stayed around until the end. Needless to say, I lost the last bit of bar on my DR, but somehow I stayed a C driver.

Next up was the Gr.3 at Sardegna. It was an all C/S room, with me starting 15th of 16 on mediums. My only gains were from those who did many laps on medium tires compared to my first-and-done strategy, and a drop-out. My 12th-place finish (clean) relegated me to mid-D DR status (which is, honestly, where I belong).

While I waited for the next race slot at the Nurburgring, I took my 4-star Wheel of Despair, which gave a non-S camshaft for a rather expensive car which has the S camshaft available. As I don't want to burn any of my maxed SR, I once again didn't take a qualifying time, while once taking the BMW M3. I set off 11th in the all-D field, in the middle of 3 cars that didn't take a qualifying time. The first part of the race was ruined by somebody with a real dodgy connection flopping all over the place, then some idiot who had just taken a penalty decided to put me in the guardrail and then block me into the wall again coming out of the last corner, ruining my race and, as I didn't want to just pop out in front of 8th and 9th, left me last among those who completed the lap. The thing that really cheesed me was he improved his SR.

On the Plus account, after taking my 100,000 Cr. for day 2 of Christmas holiday login campaign, I started the Daily trilogy with a mid-E DR/upper-mid B SR. I rented a hometown Jaguar F-type Gr.4 for the Brands Hatch race as that had the most time for qualifying. I set a lap just under 1:35.0 in a 2-lap session, much faster than the 1:38.1 in the Corvette on the GTP account. That got me 3rd starting position in a mixed D/E room. A mistake on my part dropped me to 4th, though I still slightly improved my SR.

At Sardegna, I rented a Ferrari and set a 1:43.2 time in a 2-lap qualifying session on medium tires, a half-second faster than I did on the GTP account. Again, I set off 3rd in a mixed D/E room, well off the front row's time, though they were both on soft tires. I was the only one on a first-lap-only medium strategy, so I gave up 2nd as the car that started 2nd had a horrible start. I had nothing for the driver who crossed the finish line 1st, as I was 37 seconds behind, and I actually was 3rd across the line. However, both the cars ahead of me forgot to change tires, so I got the win. In fact, the only other driver who finished on the lead lap and remembered to change tires (3rd place in the final order) finished 45 seconds behind. Though I once again missed the CRB (probably because I went through a ghosted car stalled in the middle of a turn facing sideways), I once again improved my SR slightly, to low-A, though my DR remained unchanged again.

Before heading to the Nurburgring, I took my 4-star marathon ticket. While it kicked out the usual low-showing cash prize, it was the 2nd-highest-possible 500,000 Cr.

I was able to take a shake down the Porsche 911 for not-quite a lap. In an all-E room, I started 4th of 11, the first of those who didn't take a time. Third-place, honking his horn throughout the part of the race I was near him, tried to drive right through me on the first corner, but ghosting saved me, and I quickly lost him. I didn't have anything for the top 2 though, finishing 3rd. I had another improvement in SR, but that attempted wrecker did as well.

I finished the 3 races with the same mid-E DR, but a fresh mid-A SR. It was a DR disappointment, but a SR triumph.

I golden 2 CE's that had unfinished, Goodwood and dragon trail .
After that took a swapped Subaru drift car at la sarthe testing his tyres and fuel consumption at FM6.
That car is a hidden gem and one of the most versatile cars in his class.
Lap times at FM6 are close to 4 minutes and at FM1 under 3.55 and less or way less.
Just need proper tuning to unlock his true potential .
Praianos tune isn't working as his aero settings was 450 in the back but now you can get only 300.
I didn't expect to be that good and definitely is car worth to deal with ( swapped version ) .
Although need to try and the original version to see the difference.

Golded Daytona because my first sector was silver and my full lap was bronze, and it was diminishing my earnings AFK.

Now I can get 511k Cr. with 24 laps instead of 506k with 27 laps. It is a marginal gain but... (and I received 800k for golding this CE, plus 37k for my first sector too).

Golding the first sector was quite easy, and the full lap only took 3 attempts, thanks to the recent TT on this track.

Waiting for my beat to finish her first stint to collect my DW and see what's inside today.

As I wasn't in a "Deep Forest" mood today, I've decided to work on my CEs.
I've shared some videos in game, for those who are interested.
All the CEs sectors are now minimum in silver (90% progression).
Here the remaining CEs (I've hidden the golded CEs).

1. America

1702838494176.png

2. Asia/Pacific

1702838533393.png

Tomorrow, I'll complete the European circuits.

Good evening / night / afternoon / morning folks :cheers:

Too bad there is no efficient way to check CE progression. We need the same kind of screen that the one used for events progression
You're right, this kind of dashboard is important.
It shouldn't be too complex to add in a future release.

I've created mine on a Spreadsheet. Not perfect, not efficient, but just enough to monitor the remaining CEs to gold.

Back