What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,959 comments
Sometimes you don't need much to have joy , just a good mood and there's where everything starts.

I agree with you with the " volume" , i did just the same ,let the outrageous expensive for last and especially those that build way back before i was born (59 ) .
Yeah and it's good to go into the LCD and see lots of blue flags for cars you already have. Makes the task at hand seem a little less daunting even if it really isn't.

edit - damn! sorry mods forgot to multi quote again! :dunce:

Last edited:
Today's GT time centred on LeMans wtc700 two different cars same result, 1.65m credits. Wheel of despair=10k, that Ferrari P330 stands a good chance of fleeing before I get to 20m credits.
Race one a Honda NSX groupB rally car, I'd prepared this previously as a tarmac car for willow springs, a spot more on 6th gear and off we went bit grabby on brakes at high speed thanks to the diff setting, backed that off to 80:20 and suddenly the car was settled and happy. Lead from about 2:20 onwards never enough rain to justify rain tyres.
Second race in an Alpine a220, what a pocket rocket, despite its lack of power it's quick in a straight line and you can brake really late also can slide the back about if you are so inclined. Tyre wear is low. fuel management goes from 3 laps upwards. Race wise I caught the leaders end of lap one made a twenty second lead before the radar indicated rain, pitted with enough to have done another lap but glad to come in for rain tyres as went from wet to wetter, came out of the pits in fourth and caught the leader again on the mulsane straight. Very wet power sliding everywhere back end coming round at 100mph until you change up?? Wasn't quick and I waited forty seconds to avoid an extra lap.

This afternoon I took the new Evo to LL equipped with some snow tires and absolutely destroyed the field. I think it's 80 pp down on suggested in its race class but nothing in the field even comes close. Can't wait till PD has a time trial in the snow with it!

Today I ran Sardegna twice with the Viper STR GT3 because money reasons. Also I made 2 new scheme colors for its livery and sold a bunch of cars that were collecting dust in my garage.

1e774bd8ee36e1ac58af1fac9652cf73_thumb_l_x2.jpg
b1d536af75e418dbecfcc5e19c8b43aa_thumb_l_x2.jpg

What did I do today ??.. well let's see.. to make an extremely long story short, i'll just go with what I did tonight (with much more details on the way)..

1st off it's Springtime, which in my terms means it's a new season (3 to be precise)

Enzo.jpg

So, time for the newer version of my Enzo, namely Enzo2.. an exact replica from the 1st 2 seasons, but with less than a 100miles.. so on that note to keep it short..

Enzo2.jpg

& for the 1st race @..

Enzo2-TM.jpg

NW4.jpg

.. gotta live hibernation.. good to be back.. good to get that uni back on again.. good to make that right foot twitch.. more goodies down the line gentlemen.. enjoy the day & the air!

NW.

Last edited:
Today I finished the Moby Dick set of missions with gold. The last mission left was the 30 laps wet race at Tsukuba. And that has to be one of the most PD things PD has ever done... A wet race where you're not allowed to use wet tyres.....

Anyways, after a couple of fails I kind of cheated. I drove a Subaru Gr.B race car. SH, FM6, 1 stop for fuel (a splash and go at lap 23, even though the car could reach lap 29) and no tyres changes.

And by the way, Moby Dick is a hell of a boring book.

Then went to spend millions on modifying a load of cars which I will never drive.
Bra'.. first of all, why ??.. secondly, clean out your garage, save only the cars that YOU know your going to race/drive.. and thirdly, keep that money in the bank, if for anything more just to have it so when you want to make a legit purchase the cash is there.. it doesn't make sense to blow $ just to blow $ just my .02

NW.

Last edited:
View attachment 1336369

Ran Le Mans in the 2011 M3 GT2 and won a 5* ticket. It was a reminder to never get excited about the tickets you receive from this thing. What a did.

The M3 is lovely to drive on that track in stock mode though.
I feel like the 5 star tickets are very disappointing. It seems like I get more parts from the 5 🌟 🎫 then I do from the 6 🌟 parts ticket 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kjb
I feel like the 5 star tickets are very disappointing. It seems like I get more parts from the 5 🌟 🎫 then I do from the 6 🌟 parts ticket 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I personally Like 5* ticket stuff's and they hold a special place with me since it was the ticket that gave me my Ferrari invite.😀

Today a run round Sardinia wtc800 in the Lexus RC, single stop mix of fm2&3 only significant drama was when a back marker slammed the door on me knocking me into the barrier at the last left turn.
Then ran Lago Maggiore wtc800 in the same Lexus a race I'd not previously done. Ten eventless laps 160k not sure where I lost the clean race bonus.
Wheel of fortune shone on me today 5* ticket, won a Bugatti Chiron, white and light blue. Sold for 1.8m that P330 is just 6 hours grinding time away, shame life some times gets in the way.

In spite of going down in rank after the final round of the GTWS Exhibition Series Nations Cup Season 3, it turns out I was still in range to collect the 3.15m that I thought I was going to get, so that's very nice!

I also finally got around to doing the time trial featuring the Lancer Evo IX @ RBR, and got a time that's only 3.18% off the top, so that's another 1m coming tomorrow. Then I nabbed the Challenger that's in Plum Crazy from the LCD, as I already had one in Hemi Orange. I had a spare Hellcat engine I had laying around, too, so I put it into the Plum Crazy one.

Today's workout ticket was a four-star, netting me a spare Ford Shelby GT350, so that'll be a nice spare to swap an engine into.

Finally, I plan to enter the first round of the GTWS Exhibition Series Manufacturers Cup Season 3 later today.

EDIT: I almost forgot to mention that I'm pretty close to having 20m credits, so as soon as I do, I'll nab that 330 P4 from the LCD. Especially since I've got the other two cars needed for the trophy.

Last edited:
Today's efforts, Spa 1hour wtc800 in a Jaguar XJR9, established a lead by lap three, turned down fuel management to three and just stuck it out Infront, most folks start to pit from lap 5 onwards. Dusk came and as expected rain is on the radar; pitted at the end of lap 7 (tyres only), which was perhaps a lap too early as I spent most of lap 8 on a dry track trying not to burn out my wet tyres but it was raining hard as I came into the last quarter lap. Lap 9 on a wet track I slaughtered those half dozen cars that decided not to pit for wet tyres. Rain came rain got rainier, the night was just wet. Couple of laps after daybreak the rain stopped briefly, did two laps on a drying track until showers started again, Lap 21 the fuel warning lights came on and as the track again was drying I came in got fuel to 50% put on some slicks and turned the fuel back to FM1 with the intent to do two or three quick laps. Over estimated my skill whilst trying hard and put a tyre off line and a wet patch of track had me do a 720degree pirouette. Backed right off and concentrated on not falling off the track again; 23 laps completed race won 1.5m credits and a 3 star ticket. Wheel of despair back to it's best 10k credits.
LeMans 30mins for desert, took the Honda RA07 race car out, an interesting option. Light agile and fuel efficient stating it can do 10 laps on FM1 at LeMans. Ok so it's not fast enough down the straights to catch the quickest cars on track but I leapt past them as they stopped at various points for fuel at least once. Rain was very minimal I stayed out on soft slicks throughout. Again good on tyres and fuel a nice car to throw about, even on sofa slicks it's possible to slide all four wheels in a nice predictable manner. End of 31mins I finished first but only 50 seconds ahead of P2.

GT4 Australia and European Seasons are beginning soon. Bought a few more GT4 Supras and made replica liveries of the two Matmut Évolution team Supras. They'll be fielding an all female driver line up in their second Supra.

Note - This was done yesterday. I thought I hit "Post reply" then, but I didn't.

On the GTP account, after collecting the minimal 1,500,000 Cr. for the Nations Cup all-bronze result, I signed up for Chevrolet in the GT3 (D DR) Manufacturers Cup again and did a few practice laps at Grand Valley. I think it's just me that's slow and not the car, as I could barely do 1:59.4.

Before I ran the 1 pm CDT slot, I took once again the worst marathon Wheel of Despair possible, a parts ticket for a stroke up S for an engine I have more than enough of.

That was a disaster - despite a good practice (that speed would have been good for 3rd in qualifying), I had no race speed, and was thankful I didn't take a qualifying time as I would have ruined races. Fortunately, somebody had a worse race than I did, and there was a dropout, so I finished 12th of 14.

For credits, I ground a mildly-moist Sarthe with the grinder Corvette Gr.4. Ho-hum.

On the Plus account, I ground a slightly-wetter Sarthe with the 2013 Nissan GT-R GT3. The all-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the 2nd-low-showing/lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

Today was a nice quick PLAY session.

Firstly, I did the new Dino TT and only achieved a bronzey time. Will look to improve after a few more laps in the next few days.
Then moved onto the new Daily Race A and had sum fun around the TT's bashing and flying on Kyoto.
Came over to the garage to check my Mangusta car and other motors, unclocked the 4 satr roulette and got a crappy part.
Then thought for a few moments and took the dive to spend 20mill to buy the MCLAREN F1, one of my fav cars of all time!
Took thr F1 around some lovely spins on the Tsukaba track and it felt so tight for such an old car, well balanced and fun to drive.
Then took a lot of snaps of the car on scapes all over, which was fun and creative for me.
Ended up tuning up the F1 to over 931bhp and blasted it back around Tsukuba to time attack and clocked 265mph at SS ROUTE X!
Other photos are my races online in lobbys and the start of the Manufacterers cup in my LEXUS contract!

Will do some more tomo after work and see it i can improve the TT. The bugatti is too boat like though.

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240314194830.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240314194845.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240314195818.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240314204258.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240314205014.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240314205418.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240314212936.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240314213041.jpg

Collected my winnings from the Mitzi sports lap challenge, bought a G4 Veyron and did 3 laps of LeMans in it, not a single time that registered clean. Will go again at some point soon.
Went looking for undone races dirt championship...... Urgh. Did windmills three times first try was 20 seconds behind, second go 7 seconds behind, third 8 seconds behind. Not my usual brew again I will try at another point.
Autopolis International super formula did five laps it started to pee it down i had no rain tyres I didn't get past lap 6.
Daily wheel gave me an ultra turbo for a RE RX7.
The 330P goes off sale tomorrow I don't have the credits and lack the time to grind the remaining 5m needed, done for today. I shall continue to play the long game. Just too many 20m credits cars for the winnings on offer.

Back