• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,626 comments
Taking these 5 Beauties to Tokyo.
1000020353.jpg

1000020352.jpg

1000020351.jpg

1000020350.jpg

1000020349.jpg

Before I left for work I checked for the tickets for "watching" the Montreal show. I got a 3rd FXX & I finally got a 2nd Enzo!!!!!! So now since I have at least two of all of the Ferrari invite cars I will start to get Ferrari invites all of the time now 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Vendored roughly 50 duplicate cars that I bought parts for (engine swaps, wide bodies, etc.), but don't use.

Just keeping the weird or awesome stuff, like LFAlphards, Pantera GT4 replicas, AE86 N2 replicas, SE75E S660s, etc.

Well, having only installed the game on Friday (today is Monday)...
I just now completed the menu 31, Porsche Cup...
Used my 01 911 GT3, though admittedly she's lost some weight and gained some breaking... some tuning parts, but have not dove into actually tuning yet (well, dialed in the rear diff) and I've added some power, all natural air, no force feeding.
I ran Maggiore first, and, forgot how much I enjoy that track.
Spa I know very well, and figured it was a shoe-in... but man did that fast moving weather ever get me... time after time after time!!
Finally splurged on some sports softs, and got the win.
Ate up Nords pretty well... I just love that track...
Nords,
Caught the leader (Carrerazz?? Ai, I know... blabla) at the Karoussell...
He was pretty fast and I and i got sucked into following for a few turns, then realized I needed to get past or sustain being a victim of follow the leader.
Got an opportunity at (I believe it's called) Wippermann.
And, it was really close, but got through with no contact and the clean race bonus.

Attachments

• oppertunity.jpg
    oppertunity.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Caught.jpg
    Caught.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 4
  • close but through.jpg
    close but through.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I spend some time at the licence center. There there some challanges in the "normal licence" that i quited, because they made me mad.
I can't remember the numbers, but it was with
the AMG GT at the Nord,
the AMG GT Black (these 2 are so overweight, i don't like that in a sportscar),
an old M3 in the rain at the Redbull-Ring and
the Toyota Yaris GR on a rally track.
This time i made them all gold. Now "only" the Porsche 917 in Spa remains, but that's for another day ...

Cashed in my viewers campaign tickets, all 14. I have 7 PSN accounts I have created over the years to (re)play this game. Most of them sit dormant/unused after I finished the campaign and got to level 50, but I 'viewed' the streams anyway on them just for the sake of it. Haven't been this excited with GT7 in quite a while. here's a rundown of what I got.

Car Ticket:
1) SF23 Honda
2) Lexus VGT
3) Bugatti VGT
4) Lexus VGT
5) Porsche 918
6) Honda NSX GT500 2008
7) McLaren P1 GTR

6-Star Ticket:
1) 500k
2) 500k
3) 500k
4) 1,000,000
5) Honda 2&4
6) 1,000,000
7) Toyota FT-1

Last edited:
I took a swapped XJ220 to Sardegna. I had a rough time with this car because I didn't set up the car for this track. I had lower the rear downforce too low so I had to drive extra careful. After the I won the race I did a time trial and adjusted the downforce and added a little bit a of ballast to make it feel more stable. I lost a little bit of speed but with it being more stable I was to get better lap times. I took the 92 NSX to the Glen for some hot lapping. Then I grabbed the Enzo that I got from the invite and drove it around Laguna Seca. It was the first time I drove the Enzo because I was waiting until I got a 2nd one. Since I only got the Ferrari invite once I was waiting a looooooong time for this. It's a great car stock and I enjoyed it. TBH I think the F50 drives better but the Enzo is good. Got an Aventador engine which I dropped in the Countach. It was a ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 🎫

Today was a decent gaming session, but those Daily Races are so wierd!

• Logged on and got the two 1mil credits winning vouchers from the Online GT show.
  • Tried to do the historic masters weekly race and bombed my Alfa racer at goodwood, got overzealous.
  • Then moved onto the tackling my time at the RBR with the M3. That was trkcy but good challenge.
  • Bought a MAZDA RX vision, sweet car very cool looking.
  • Then tackled all 3 daily races, The jimny one is just meh and wierd.
  • The Race B is good just need more time to get acquinted with it.
  • Daily Race C is so bizarre as the Porsche 919 Hybrid being oooosooo meta! Why have only 1 car PD to dominate? Variety please.
  • Won the Z4 GT3 '11 in the 4-star roulette, so cool this car is, V8 powaaaa!
Anyways lookin forward to the Manu cup races trying to up my DR rank so I can do that in B rank.

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240709200056.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240709200233.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240709213002.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240709215127.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240709215024.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240709220314.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240709220444.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240709221211.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240709221247.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240709232424.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240709232619.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240709233633.jpg

Last edited:
Well, worked on understanding the transmission tuning "slider"... then completed the transmission tune on my trusty little '01 911 GT3...
Then completed (demolished) Menu book 34, AMG collector/challenge ... with my own tune, and still no wide body or down force mods.
This little car is so much fun. hate the Bumble-Bee yellow color, but... whatever.
Menu book 35 is up, and I have a bone stock GTR to enter with... wife will be home from the gym soon tho, so likely will not complete.

On the Plus account, I cashed in my tickets for watching the GTWS, getting a VW ID.R from the normal 6-star and a SF23 Honda from the car 6-star. I hung onto both, then had to run to Best Buy for some cheap Pulse 3D headphones as my old ones broke.

After sorting that out, I ground Sarthe in the 2013 Nissan GT-R GT3. It rained rather heavily from the end of lap 3 to the end of lap 5, so I decided to make the intermediates I took on lap 3 last 4 laps. The all-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the middle-fing...er...showing/lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

My freebie tickets on the GTP account were also both cars - a VW GTI Roadster VGT from the normal Wheel of Despair and an Aston Martin DP-100 VGT from the car Wheel of Despair. I did hang onto both for tuning purposes.

The Sarthe grind here was in the Red Bull Junior. The rain came a bit later, but it was a soaker, so I did a 3-stop strategy, starting on lap 4. The 5-star Wheel of Despair also gave the middle fing...er...showing 100,000 Cr., though there were a pair of cars on the Wheel.

Today,

- The new steering wheel has arrived. ( thrustmaster t128 ). The feedback is really good, now I understand what GT7 means. I feel everything on the road. It feels good to understand when the car is slipping in corners or on wet surfaces, but all driving tactics have changed.

- pleasure trip at the nürburgring (Porsche 356A

- Music rally trials

- Steering sensitivity settings

- Instant fears when ABS is turned on in races :)

- I forgot my GTWS tickets, I wonder what gift there is?

I finished a livery I started a year ago on my Escudo then I took it to LeMans. Got to the 3rd lap and it started raining hard so I go to pit and I can't switch to wets or inters. Everything but the RH are greyed out. Here's the kicker before I started the race I checked to make sure I had wets & inters which I did. So I'm not sure what happened but I quit the game and played ACC for a little bit. Came back and I just did some hot laps to get the daily ticket. Took the Tomahawk to Route X for a lap. Then I took a swapped S15 & Living Legend to Trial Mountain. Got 5k from ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 🎫

Took the GTO, Miura and 930 Turbo to the Goodwood Nostalgic race and was surprised that I’ve managed to create a rather decent build with the Porsche. Then had a go at the Nordschleife with the Lambo and that was a hoot.

Not so successful with the 458 GT3 in the WTC800 though. RMs and FM3 seem the best way to go so far but was too tired to pull off even one clean lap. Better luck tomorrow.

Got 500k from a 4*.

Completed Menu Book 35, the GTR challenge.
I had won a GTR (regular one, think I have the Nismo as well, but spaced that until just now) somehow previously, so jumped into it.
I could not get a handle on the ... handling...
Gave up tailering my driving style to suit the car and purchased customizable rear and center diff's.
PP is 649.xx
Easy win's.
Found it amusing the GTR's I won were Red White and Blue in color.

Opened up Menu Book 36, and realized I needed a GR.4 car, found the 458 was only 350k, so jumped on it.
Ran some hot laps on Nords, and ended up adding some front downforce, and puling some rear downforce out, and, picked up a customizable gearbox for it... left the "slider" stock and just adjusted the individual gears.
Love this thing.
Took the lead on the back/tunnel straight of lap 4 at Trial Mountain, got the win.
Off to Catalunya, which I am far from strong at.. going to be a challenge for me... going to buy some RM RS tires in case (likely) needed.

Last edited:
FINALLY got gold on S-4! I don't think even S-10 will be as hard as that.

I will think about switching to manual transmission and getting myself to hold the left thumbstick up so it turns more like an actual (small) steering wheel. I feel like it might save me some hassle with the other tests.

Last edited:
  • From daily training: 3 stars 10,000 CR
  • 0 CR > 4.5 Million Cr (I have to save money until the update.)
  • In the trials with the new steering wheel, the number of silver cups was increased from 3 silver cups to the gold cup.
  • Nürburgring WTC 700 (3 times) best car trials Nissan (GT-R 500) again slipped a lot and failed. The best car still seems to be Ferrari 330.
  • 6 star ticket: 500,000 CR
  • 6 Star car ticket: Alpine Alpine VGT Race

After my previous post I completed Book 36 (WTC 700)
The 458 GR.4 with some added front downforce, and removing some rear downforce was on fire at Catalunya (thought I would struggle there) and Nords.
Clean race bonus at Nords :).

I took the Escudo back to LeMans but I paid attention before I started the race and I noticed that the only tires available to me were RH. SO I went back to the garage and tried out different tires to see how they affected my Escudo. It was weird because I am used to switching to wets and the pp goes down but not for my Escudo it actually went from 699 to 723. So I created a new setup but I didn't add the high rpm turbo. Got it down to 699 and it still went up when I put wets on but I could put on Inters. I think this because I have a glitched tune on the car that I was using for Tokyo so that might be the cause of this issue. I have a non glitched Escudo that I need to play around with. Anyway I used Fm3 for the laps 3 and pitted due to rain and switched to inters for 2 laps and switched to RH for the last lap. Then I took the Living Legend to Sardegna. Got 10k cr from a 4 ⭐ 🎫

Finally back online from Hurricane Beryl. Lost power early Monday morning and finally got it back late Thursday night.

getting the account squared up. i'll post some pictures in off topic later today.

Hurricane hit Houston pretty much head on as a Cat 1 storm. Winds at landfall were 82 mph / 130 kph.

Last edited:
Back