What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,952 comments
Did the weekly challenge, finished my livery on the P1GTR and got a 6 ⭐ parts 🎫 for the daily. I hate the those tickets more than the 3 ⭐ 🎟️ at least with those you're guaranteed at least 5k cr

After fixing my difficulty setting this morning, I have done probably 6 races at the Autopolis JGTC race with my Taisan Viper GTS-R. First couple of races were figuring out what I needed to beat the longtail F1 GTR. Then I redid the HSR Clubman Cup in my GT40. I won, but it took a bit of blocking to do it. I then did the Ring Porsche Cup race in my 996 RSR on Intermediates and detuned for a fairly easy win. I finished with a couple of Sarthe grinds and another JGTC run in the Viper.

Completed the Weekly Challenges, Etole High Speed Hi Medic in effect along with the 2002 Viper and SF19 around Autopolis yesterday and Today qualified 2nd for Nations Cup race, 1st place took themselves out in the first corner, which was super weird and unexpected, was planning to just keep it relaxed and cruise behind for 2nd unless they made a mistake, and well that came in the first 10 seconds... and ways led the entire race from there on out till just before the last corner, got dive bombed by the typical slammer and came in P2.

A Pro mode monthly subscription with proper penalties, stewarding, and banning along with unlimited automatic real time replay saving locally and to online servers can't happen soon enough. Would really like to be able to RACE in Gran Turismo 7, it's a fantastic driving simulator, but without accountability, there can be no racing.

Getting slammed on last bend....

And Getting "Clean Race" for being shunted and slammer claims they got clean race as well. SMFHView attachment 1383757
View attachment 1383754
View attachment 1383751
Wow man, awesome results!! I've got one more event to tackle in the Weekly Challenges myself, the special one at Autopolis. I gotta pick the right car to get the job done.

Wow man, awesome results!! I've got one more event to tackle in the Weekly Challenges myself, the special one at Autopolis. I gotta pick the right car to get the job done.
Thanks, a girl has gotta keep herself in form to stay at the front of the pack, and today the Toyota Gazoo Racing GT Cup should be interesting at Fuji. Ready for lights out!

But the Dutch Formula 1 GP first, lol. I'm almost finished with race 2 for the women in the F1 Academy, might catch the Porsche cup replay after the GP.

Had to admit I started to get pretty bored with GT7 since there isn't much new tracks to play around. But then, became more stimulated towards acquiring some collectible cars, particularly from Legendary Dealership. I wish there is a more immersive experience on that showroom or even have a section where you could showcase your garage (not the same as Scapes), like NFS Heat or TDU. That would make me play GT7 for quite long time.

Hi there,

Today I took a recently bought Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinifarina to Nurburgring Nordschleife.

There I installed an adjustable suspension and got the rear stiffen up just a click, set the natural frequency on max, put the weight down (weight reduction 2) and installed some ballast to get a 50:50 distribution and went hot lapping.

Fun car to drive!

1918b058f8e10-0e321DC53D8D226824E.5AF533D2220C5786_message_441501094017061_1724613648504.jpg

Last edited:
I saw in Sports Car Market magazine a 2008 Mercedes SLR McLaren “Crown Edition” sold in the UK for $730,285 ($US). I’m not sure why but I’m fascinated with these. Only 10 were made and supposedly each one in a different color. Today I started to recreate these in the game. I’m trying to find out what the exact colors were. I only know of four: Uranium Yellow, Fire Opal Red, Alabaster White and Sienna Pearl Black. Does anyone know what all ten colors were? Thanks for any info!

Attachments

• IMG_2089.png
    IMG_2089.png
    343.8 KB · Views: 2
Today was another Viper heavy day. I took it to Autopolis again and won without much difficulty, thanks to the Longtail McLaren being in the back with me. I still need to get the CRB for that race. After, I took it to the Nordschleife for a quick race on the 24h layout and came second after the second place P1 GTR shoved me off the road at Tiergarten. I finished with the Clubman Cup race at Daytona as a cooldown. After I grabbed a Gr4 Viper from the Daily Mileage ticket, I bought and then immediately sold back the 911 GT1 from the LCD.

It was time to overpower the Weekly Challenges on the Plus account:
  • Tokyo in 4:39 with a stock 2017 Nissan GT-R NISMO
  • High Speed Ring in 5:06 with a stock Dodge Tomahawk S (lapping the field in the process)
  • Nurburgring in 7:36 with a stock Porsche Cayman Clubsport (with some rain, but not enough to upset the racing slicks)
  • Sarthe in 10:42 with the same Tomahawk as before
  • Autopolis in 12:24 with a stock SF23 Honda (coming within 8 seconds of lapping the field)
The 4-star Wheel of Despair was worse than usual, as it puked out a semi-racing muffler.

Custom racing day yesterday.
I tried some races that gave me much more earnings than playing the 'official' races...
PD must think and improve the custom races generally with much more user friendly options like choosing cars setup etc..
There are many to done to imprοve one of the better sections of the game...

Last edited:
I took the Daytona Coupe to LeMans. I was able to get about 3 laps @ FM6 and got rain on la 4 right after I pitted for lap 3 🤣 . So I did back to back pit stops. It was a fairly easy race as the Daytona is easy laid back drive except for the couple of times that I spun it out. I think cars seem to be more prone to spin out if you are not careful. Got an ultra part for a MC20 from a 4 ⭐🎫. Then I did some brief testing with GR.4 Skyline. I tried to update the stock livery of the Daytona but unfortunately you can't do that so i tried to do a modified version of the original livery. Did some hot lapping with the Genesis VGT GR1 at LeMans. Got 10 cr from another 4 ⭐🎫

Hello there,

Today I got an unexpected free time, so I booted the game to receive my rewards from the Toyota Gazoo Cup. By getting the gift car I completed the Toyota extra menu, which gave me a Lexus engine.

Then I visited Nordschleife for two runs in the European Clubman Cup 600, one of my favorite events in directory.

Today I ran the Jaguar F-Type '14 (584pp) on SH tyres. Great and underrated drive if you ask me.

The despicable wheel gave me 500k for my time.

It was a lovely GT7 day.

I did the Porsche Cup WC race a few times, and despite a bit of obvious rubber-banding, and inexplicably quick AI on Döttinger Höhe, I managed a win in the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (992) '22. I came 2nd and 3rd in earlier attempts, but did also manage a Clean Race Bonus, which is pretty tricky at this event, especially at certain parts of the track! For my winning effort, I took the lead at Pflanzgarten II and hit the top of Döttinger Höhe about 2.5s in the lead, but this is barely enough to withstand the onslaught of the AI, who are noticably faster on the straights. With the help of DRS, however, I just managed to stay in front (and without unfair blocking) and held on for the win.

I did 3 more daily races at Grand Valley, and took 7-8 more scape photos, and now I'm going to bed for real. Also, I did an arcade race at Eiger and one at Blue Moon Bay. Was quite fun and enjoyable to do.

Went for a quick run Bathurst just for the money, was prepared to settle for bronze, but came 3 tenths short of silver. Now I have to run it again, don’t I?

VGT race in Tokyo is visually stunning, cyberpunk-esque. Skoda VGT made for an easy race.

Still on the fence about getting the Porsche 911 GT1. Would be my most expensive single purchase so far, but there’s a couple of millions waiting from the TT, so…

Last edited:
I took the Maverick to LeMans. Going in I knew I would have to pit 3 times because I only get 2 laps. So at the 1st pit stop I switched to IMs since it was starting rain. by the time I got to the end of lap 4 it was a monsoon so I switched to wets to finish out the race. Got a LM 55VGT GR.1. Also I bought 2 Porsches from the UCD. I painted the LM55. I hate that you can't change the tires on most of the VGTs

Being all covidy today, I didn't fancy doing anything too taxing so I just did a few laps around the Nordschleife.

It got me thinking what the corner names mean, and I found this brilliant video by Misha Charoudin which explains exactly that:

I also learned a few things, that a) Flugplatz is not the jump/crest where Jann Mardenborough's car took off, but the corner(s) after the jump (though I kind of knew that before); and b) some of the better maps of the Nordschleife mislabel Klostertal as being after Mutkurve, when it's really the kink before it. I also noticed that the sign for Stefan Bellof - S appears not to be there, even on the most recently added version of the track, which suggests that the basic model for the track has not been updated for a while.

@Touring Mars hey mate! I've been on a Nordschleife fever myself and I found this video too! Actually his channel (Misha Charoudin) and all content there is worth checking out.

And while I was searching for Nordschleife videos I stumbled upon this very instructional content:

Edit: set the other 4 videos under the spoiler tab

Those videos are golden content! Happy Green Hell lapping, everyone!

Last edited:
I finished the last of my Weekly challenges by placing 1st in the Autopolis Special event. I bought the NSX GT500 and blew those AI to smithereens. I also used it at the WTC 800 race at Le Mans. I did 2 daily races at Grand Valley. I did 10 different drift trials and racked up lots of points.

Put on some super softs on my 959 for a win on the Nordschleife WC (finally!!!) and a safe silver on Bathurst. Then mucked about a bit with the SuperGT BRZ in the WTC800 race and I loved the couple of laps I did each go. Dragon Trail might be the first track I like reverse better than standard. It’s a feisty car, but it gave me joy and I’ll tackle that race tomorrow properly. Good day in GT today.

On the GTP account, I took 1,237,500 Cr. from the Toyota Gazoo Racing GT Cup, then did the races added last month that I hadn't already done:
  • Eiger Norwand European Sunday Cup 500 in 4:02 with a not-quite-stock (482 PP) 2003 Audi TT
  • Monza Ferrari Challenge in 10:02 with a stock Ferrari 458 Italia
  • Road Atlanta WTC 600 in 7:40 with a stock Ferrari F430 (and Busneli's Gallardo and Bayless' RUF RGT starting toward the rear; if they start up front, it's game over)
The...you guessed it...3-star Wheel of Despair puked up the...you know it...low-showing...surprise...10,000 Cr.

Because I'm a glutton for punishment, I did the same on the Plus account, with overkill in the first 2 events, after buying the Ferrari 330 P4 to complete the collection:
  • Eiger Norwand European Sunday Cup 500 in 3:47 with a stock Ferrari F8 Tributo
  • Monza Ferrari Challenge in 9:38 with the same Ferrari F8
  • Road Atlanta WTC 600 in 7:46 with a stock Toyota Celica Rally Car (and the rabbits starting mid-pack)
The 4-star wasn't a Wheel of Despair, as it gave the high-showing 500,000 Cr.

Back