What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,996 comments
I got the 5 star gambling scam.

1727893004042.png

On the GTP account, I picked up a free Mazda 787B and a free 2008 Nissan GT-R GT500 for "watching" the GTWS streams, stupidly selling the highest-mileage copy of the 787B for 1,719,010 Cr. rather than hanging onto it for tuning purposes. I didn't make the mistake with the Nissan.

I also collected 1,000,000 Cr. for getting silver at Dragon Trail's time trial, then sent a rented Alfa Romeo 155 around Watkins Glen for a sub-1:16.5 time and the usual 3-star Wheel of Despair for the usual mid-showing/lowest-legal 10,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, I collected the two free GTWS-watch cars, hanging onto both for stock purposes, then whooped up on the Weekly Challenges:
  • Eiger Norwand European Sunday Cup 500 in 3:35 with a Lamborghini Gallardo fitted with SS tires
  • Daytona American Clubman Cup in 7:34 with a stock Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1
  • Tokyo Expressway Special Event in 8:33 with the same Gallardo
  • Catalunya Schwarzwald League in 13:46 with a stock Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
  • Watkins Glen WTC 800 in 17:24 with a detuned Mazda 787B (the same one I used for the Neoclassical Challenge last week, with many hundreds of miles of restarts due to poor driving)

The parts Wheel of Despair gve some titanium for an engine that could use it (the DeLorean), the car Wheel of Despair gave the BVLGARI, and the all-cash 5-star Workout Wheel of Despair gave the middle-fing...er...showing/lowest-legal 100,000 Cr.

I bought the new cars and added nos to the Evo. Took it to the rally stage race and won using up all the nos to take the lead, then I finished 2nd at Monza before giving the Evo racing air filter, brakes and exhaust system and took that to the last race and won it. After that I jumped in the new R35 and tried Sophy pro around Dragon trail. I took the lead on the 2nd lap but a Ford GT punted me and took the lead which I followed home and unhappy 2nd. I bought the same updates that I gave the Evo and tried again. Managed to win and I didn't touch the nos.

After the update install I bought the new cars, bought and built the new swaps, checked for PP changes and sorted my garage. Blew away everything on track then with my trusty 600 PP GT-R '17 and 615 PP Evo Final '15 for five clean wins. Spent roughly 7M credits today, that's well spent I think. Ready for tomorrow bringing new weekly challenges ... ;)

Latest Posts

Back