What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 13,057 comments
I beat the 30 minute race(finally) for the Weekly races finished all 5 races, earned two gift cars: Honda NsX Type R ‘02 in Silver Metallic color and a Ford GT ‘17 in Liquid Blue color. After that made a quick run in Autoplois GT3 race securing victory in that as well. Then boldly purchased a used Ferrari 430 Scuderia ‘07 in Grigio Alloy color with 28,722 miles on her for 363,500 credits! The One day I happen to look in the Used car dealership and there’s a car I haven’t collected, the Ferrari is a real beauty! Until tomorrow Gran Turismo 7!
What car did you use for Road Atlanta?

Today in GT7 completed the marathon, obtained a silver ticket.

Strolled through 4 of 5 races for the weekly earned two of three rewards in 20 minutes.

Tomorrow to finish that weekly and obtain all rewards for them(open them of course). Until next time GT7.

Last edited:
Missed doing a time trial for the 2,000,000 credits. oof
I’ve only ever been good enough to grab one silver medal, 22 bronze so far. Though I’ve had the game for 4 years only last year did I try the sport area. Just fine with the time trials and not so good with the daily a,b,c races. Find that my competitive nature would cause me to mess up big time. It’s a curse I believe. But hey don’t worry you’ll get the next one right? Dragon Trail C course has the long straights and weird triple apex. Hope to hear your story soon!

It was Weekly Challenge day. On the GTP account:
  • BB Raceway Sunday Cup in 1:29 with a stock Mazda Demio
  • Autopolis Japanese FF Challenge in 3:00 with a stock 1998 Honda Civic
  • Kyoto Evolution Meeting in 7:53 with a 2004 Mitsubishi Evo VIII tuned to 678 PP (honestly a bit of overkill, but I needed all that power in a different Evolution Meeting)
  • Suzuka Special; Event in 9:41 with a stock Mazda Roadster Touring Car (after a few false starts)
  • Road Atlanta Gr.1 Prototype Series in 31:02/25 laps with a stock Porsche 919 on FM 5 and a 1-stop (with tire change) strategy...only after hundreds of miles of restarts
The parts ticket gave an ultra-high rpm turbo for the 2002 Mazda RX-7, the car ticket gave a 2015 Audi R8 LMS (hung onto rather than being dumped for a mere 284,470 Cr.), and the 3-star Wheel of Despair gave the 2nd-lowest-showing/lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. As time was short, I glossed over the time trial and went to the Plus account.

On the Plus account, the Weekly Challenges went as such:
  • BB Raceway in 1:16 with a stock 2022 Honda Civic
  • Autopolis in 2:50 with the same Civic
  • Kyoto in 7:48 with a 2006 Mitusbishi Evo IX tuned to 687 PP (though I need to sort out the adjustable parts)
  • Suzuka in 9:37 with a Mazda Roadster Touring Car tuned to 584 PP
  • A very-sloppy second at Road Atlanta in exactly 30:00 with a stock SF23 Honda
The parts ticket gave a stroke up s for the 2004 Subaru Impreza, the car Wheel of Despair gave a SF19 Toyota (sold for 374,950 Cr.), and the all-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the middle fing...er...showing/lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

Latest Posts

Back