What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
Its part of my name and I added 09 to it.

@killer: I too used to have a runescape account. I just gave it to someone on the internet.

Originally, Cyborg referred to Metal Gear Solid's 'Cyborg Ninja' (my favorite game character), and GT referred to my favorite car game series, Gran Turismo. Over time it's developed more meaning too: Cyborg, by definition a half-human/half-robot (for lack of a better word), also expresses my love for technology, and GT my love of cars and motorsports ('grand tourer' is a very common term in the automotive world, as I'm sure many of you know).

Last edited:
And also a type of grass...anywho mine is one of my favorite cars (Buick GNX) and 88 is my birthyear and favorite number...too bad they weren't built for just one more year!

"Heldenzeit" is a German word meaning "hero time". It is from a song of my favorite band, Wir Sind Helden.

I could'nt find the music video, but this will work.

They have better songs, but the name sounded cool for this one.

Last edited:
"Heldenzeit" is a German word meaning "hero time". It is from a song of my favorite band, Wir Sind Helden.

I could'nt find the music video, but this will work.

When inserting a youtube vid you only need the seemingly random letters at the end. These: PjrpXNJ9UTs. Wrap the tags around that, and you get this....

👍

You can quote my post to see what I mean.

(youtube)PjrpXNJ9UTs(/youtube) just use [ instead of (

Last edited:
Guess what kind of car I drive ;).

My PSN name is the airport code for Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) in Detroit, Michigan, which is where the "metro" part comes from too.

Family ties + aviation hobby = PSN name 👍.

Mine = the sound a chicken makes. Thought it up in like 6th grade when I created an AIM account. Still is.

Best name ever.

I'm going to make that noise in my head every time I see you post now.

Mine = the sound a chicken makes. Thought it up in like 6th grade when I created an AIM account. Still is.

I was pronouncing it "Burger UK".:ouch:

My name means I got the need, the need for Holden speed- whoo!

Well mine is Turbo Lag, I remember the day I was joining I was reading about turbo lag in Wikipedia, dunno why I chose it though.

Wow, I just looked that up and saw that was Tails' "real" name. Never knew that.

I guess I HADN'T Made it clear enough...:nervous:

That guy was a Sonic Fancharacter I'd created a LONG time ago, 'round 2003 or so, and I've used him ever since.

When inserting a youtube vid you only need the seemingly random letters at the end. These: PjrpXNJ9UTs. Wrap the tags around that, and you get this....

Loon,
Thank you for that Tip! I wondered why I couln't get mine to work.

And don't forget about the

privateForum.png

:sly:

Back