What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
I'm very tempted to see what else you preemies talk about in your forum ;).

It's sorta like a whole other Rumble Strip, especially since the chat thread was done away with. The premo section has actually done a lot better than what I first thought.

... i take it this thread went way off topic again??

anyway, i got my UN from being into Fire Alarms. the 4100U is actually an upgrade to the 4100. google my username, you'll see some interesting things(and not BAD interesting...)

My username comes from my track and field past. In high school I usually won all three jumping events; long, triple and my fav. High Jump. With Ace meaning one, I came up with jump_ace (back when underscores pwned everyone) :) I ran track in college too, but just High jump mainly :sly:

Jerome

Mine came up with me watching a video with a drummer nicknamed 'Stav' so then randomly I thought of a dingo(obivously I come from Australia) 'Stav'+dingo=Stavingo

When my Son got his PS3 he set up an account for me,knowing that GT5P would soon be released. So being a long time VW driver I guess he thought of that Daddy + VW DaddyVDUB 💡

ultrabeat is the name I originally used when I set up my GTP account back in the tail-end of 2003.

I just jacked the name from a UK dance group who were pretty sizable at the time.
ultrabeat2.gif

I got mine from my first name initial, Lucas. And the "codename" thingy from V for Vendetta, where at one point of the story... SPOILER (Highlight to read):

V is refered as "Codename V".

But now, I would have like to choose something less stupid :lol:

When i was younger (grade 3 or so) my nickname was small fry ( i was easily the shortest grade 3'er and probably shorter than 95% of grade 2 and some grade 1'ers). So when i was hunting for a Internet Alias many years back i decided to pick that and add the _ between the words and a z on the end of it as it sounded better :sly: As well as capitalise the S and F . Hence Small_Fryz was born. I have a hotmail, and lots of forum names and even a gmail account (that i dont use :lol: ) for Small_Fryz 👍, if you see that name its a very good chance its me 👍. Especially if it has the Cartoon Frys avator :lol: 👍

Its very original and because im only 165cm (5'6) & 65kg (145lbs) its quite fitting also 👍

I was exceptionally bored one day so I looked in my vietnamese dictionary for the words flying and dragon... quite frankly i 🤬 it up. it's now a descriptive word for flying rather than the verb and Rong is how the mountain people pronounce it and no one understands the mountain people.

Smooth. Very smooth. You should probably check things like that in the future.

My username (as stated before, but with my old username) was Stig22121. Obviously, people didn't like 22121, so they just called me StigNumbers. I liked how it sounded, and here I am.

Ty comes from the first bit of my name, and the 00123 part was just a bunch of random numbers.

I should change that sometime.... Gives me another reason to get Premium.

my tennis coach first called me Aldo 6 years ago and the name stuck
as for the 001, just a number thats easy to remember

Breakdown of my name:

Jonesy - Jones is my last name, and I got the nickname Jonesy in high school.
GT - Where do you think I got it from?:sly:
246 - I just like the numbers.

My username is easy to figure for the madmax part.

Mad Max the Road Warrior was a movie ,
that woke the interest for destroying toy cars (match-boxes) when I was 4 or 5 .
I mauled the match-boxes with a big stone so that they would fit thru holes in lid of the sewer.

Later on when I watched the Mad Max trilogy when I was 15 it impressed me
so mutch that I took the name for good to use at online.
Before this I had been using name Ace which came from the need/obsession to be #1
(I have 3 younger sisters so you get the point)

The part "86" is simply from the year of my birth.

There you have it, the story behind my username

Steele_Obsidion.

Well Steele came from an ex and i love Obsidian rocks, but my ass started off spelling it wrong, and instead of an i used on, so i kinda got in the habbit of KNOWING its AN but spelling my screen name ON, lol.

My name dates way back to the early '00's, it started on PS1 games such as TOCA World touring cars etc. as Tommy2000, I got very interested in rallying at the Time Mcrae, Burns, Makinen, Sainz etc were competing and Makinen became my favourite driver, and as an added bonus my name is Tom:D. The 2000 doesn't really have any relevance though. If/when I get premo Ill probably change it to just Tommi though. Im also not very good at thinking of usernames so I have used it for many years all over the place.

Last edited:
My favorite car is nissan so i just put an M inside and it came out nissman sounds a little strange but i like it.
The R32 stand for my favorite Skyline.:sly:

Back