What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
DeadPoetic is just the name of a band that I used to love. Its kinda dumb now, and I'll probably change it soon, i just dont know what to change it to.

DeadPoetic is just the name of a band that I used to love. Its kinda dumb now, and I'll probably change it soon, i just dont know what to change it to.

Nice avatar.

I.. draw my line in the sand..

I got my name from 'Hysteria__', which is a Muse song I used to like in.. maybe 2006. Unfortunately, that's the year I joined the majority of the forums I regularly visit and on those forums most people simply referred to me as 'Hyst'.

Hence my username here. How do you change it on GTPlanet, incidentally?

Last edited:
mine stands for lil peachy boy as back when iwas 13 i did not like my real name (Paris Peach) and the Nissan gt-r is my dream car

The "AUS" in my name stands for the fact that I am Australian :D The "nicko" part is my name, and the "9" is my racing number for my kart.

My new username was just a random word plucked from a book of baby names.

Uh I used Blackbird in alot of usernames and stuff... Blackbird came from a few things I liked at the time that had blackbird in it. SR-71.... the Blackbird skyline from motorex... stuff like that. Plus I just like the way blackbird looks and sounds. The "." is because there's already a member registered here with like 20 posts with "blackbird".

Mines just the tosser numberplate way of saying Boy Racer - which is pretty tosserish to begin with.

People usually abriviate it to 80Y in posts - which just says Boy....or people call me by my PSN name because it apparently is easier to say.

So thats what it is, I never interpreted it as boy, always thought it was a bunch of random numbers and letters.

How does racer come out of 2C2?

im only 165cm (5'6) & 65kg (145lbs) its quite fitting also 👍

Your car weighs less than me in GT, no wonder you are faster than me! Wait a min-......

Jerome

I've not posted in this thread yet? Ah, okay then:

Homeforsummer = Home For Summer = acoustic B-side by Feeder, who any GT fan should be familiar with from their tracks in numerous GT games. It's a username I've used frequently but now I chop and change, so in fact GTP is the last remaining place I use this username.

The song is always a staple of my set whenever I play at open mic nights etc.

Obviously, Austin is my first name, but I suspect the 343 on the end is a bit mysterious. Well, 343=7^3, and for some reason, I always found that an interesting number. Since someone had already registered as "austin," I had to tack on something, and this seemed as good as anything. Okay, it's pretty stupid, but I don't really have much imagination or desire for a username that doesn't resemble my name.

Well lets see, I've never had tofu, I don't own a store, and I can't drift (in RL), but I do like Initial D and Tofu Store Drift is the title to the first English episode of Initial D:sly: (Tokyo Pop). I used this name since my official GT forum days. I'm glad I had switched as Jordan's site is so much better.👍 I use it on Forza site aswell.

I used to host GT Tournaments at my house for years. Friends would fly in from as far away as Texas to compete, and drive from Florida and Tennessee. I used to be at the top of my game in days gone by and all my friends and co-horts considered my skills quite awesome.

Then one night, 10 years ago, one of them realized the connection between my name, Neil, and the fact that I live in Dawsonville, GA. They modified Nascar's Bill Elliott's nickname to apply to me and ANFD was born :)

I'll let you all figure out the last bit of the riddle :dopey:

Truthfully, I'd have been too embarrassed to come up with this name on my own :ill:

Back