What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
I used to host GT Tournaments at my house for years. Friends would fly in from as far away as Texas to compete, and drive from Florida and Tennessee. I used to be at the top of my game in days gone by and all my friends and co-horts considered my skills quite awesome.

Then one night, 10 years ago, one of them realized the connection between my name, Neil, and the fact that I live in Dawsonville, GA. They modified Nascar's Bill Elliott's nickname to apply to me and ANFD was born :)

I'll let you all figure out the last bit of the riddle :dopey:

Truthfully, I'd have been too embarrassed to come up with this name on my own :ill:

Awesome Neil From Dawsonveil?

My real name is Allen.. and i like cars lol. I made my account when i was tired...and i like it., so it shall stay.

Last edited:
Kidrauhl means Kid Rocks!!! I like to change the words actually :) Now M5 is BMW M5...

Eeeeaaaaaaassssyyyyy......

My name on this site is because: TGM <- Clan I was in when I signed up and Tiddy because a friend came up with the nick name when I was in junior school and its stuck now and basically everyone calls me it because of how small I am for my age.

My xbox live tag is TiddyS2k because S2k <- I like Honda S2000's and Tiddy see above.

My PSN tag is pretty self explanatory lol.

Mine is just my initals and birth year. On old forums of various topics that I used to frequent, I had some really random names that I liked at the time but meant nothing...

T12 was a fictional chemical alloy I created for an old SL I wanted to do but never did.

I used to be Renown or Renesis (I don't remember which) in these parts, but the account was locked or something...probably from me being so inactive at that time?

@Lancer Evo... really? [SARCASM] i would have never known!! [/SARCASM]
@Jedaye: YAY, another aucklander... small world, eh?

my user's based on Vista, the operating System (no, not the Toyota...) and 24/01... day i was born, month i was born...

One of the Racing Game series I've raced my whole life on (other than Gran Turismo and NFS obviously) is the Burnout series. Even the first two, I actually like Point of Impact a lot! But the name came from the Crashbraker in the third game. It was really a great Shock And Awe moment right up there with racing the Toyota Gt-One in Gran Turismo 2. I had to think of a name when I first wanted to get into that place of awful known as Runescape a few years ago. The only number that sounded good with Crashbroke was 23, and so it stuck. Crashbroke27 just doesn't sound right. Even though 27 is my favorite number, Came from the Gt-One '98.

Always been well into anything too do with space and on of my fave tunes is "Mr moon"buy Jamiroquai,so thought i would put a little twist on it hence "Moonman"
oh the 79 is the year i was born....

Addicted, for my addiction on cars (it has grown on me even more after joining :gtplanet: 👍) and my huuuge addiction with dancing :D The 3 instead of e is just random :)

when on track, I give the driver ahead of me absolute hell. then they give in and let me go. but I don't make intentional contact.

...It's my name.

Finally managed to get my greasy mitts on it after Jordan's reshuffling of the name changing rules.

Back