What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
My username means.. my nickname (ranhammer) and the Skyline R34... simple as that.... ;)👍:sly:

(before I got my PS2 and GT4)
I Played Open Transport Tycoon every night when I got home from work.
My wife said i was addicted. I joined the TTForums with it.

Then when i joined here, save confusion for myself, I'll use the same name.

(I should not change it to GT4 Obbsessed, But It will probably confuse me. :) )

Rotary Junkie comes from Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3.

Yeah.

TWISTER team sticker on an FD RX-7 changes your in-game name to Rotary Junkie... Needed a name for an acc on GameFaqs, and since I was heavily into TXR3 at the time... Rotary_Junkie_R. Then I became known by it on the GT4 boards and I've kinda just stuck with it.

It does suit decently though; TXR was the game that let me know what a rotary did and what it was, and since then I've not really stopped thinking about how it could be made more viable for mainstream useage.

Back in the nineties myself and a friend used to play Grand Prix or something similar on his C64. We always used to make up ridiculous names for each other rather than enter our own.

We had a running championship which continued for years and advanced through many games including BTCC, Colin Macrae and Gran Turismo on the PS.

We developed characters based on two names that we always fell back on, these were Fastas F*ch and ****ov Astik both ace Continental-European racers! you can work out who I was.

When I had to enter a tag and didn't want to use my real name, this was the first thing I thought to use. It always reminds me of the fun we had and I still find it amusing in a childish way.

To the uninitiated (and those of you I have raced with) I'm sure this just seems like an arrogant claim but, it's in the name of fun and friendship.

Dan:)👍

NickysLuckies: Nickys, from my name (Nick) and Luckies for luck, duh. I could have chosen NicksLuck, but it sounds like cr*p. It was missing something, something making it look jolly. :D
On another hand, it is sarcastic, because I'm not lucky at all, even if my t-shirt says I am. :lol:

My username=GTP_mad94d, mad4d

Well you know what GTP stands for. Mad stands for my first name, Madison. 94 stands for my birth year, 1994. And d stands for my last name, Down.

Both mean the same thing except one means that i'm a registered GTP member. :D

Last edited:
I'll just make this simple. My name is John JohnBM01. My middle name starts with "B" (Brandon) JohnBM01. My last name starts with "M" (Marine) JohnBM01. I graduated from high school in 2001 JohnBM01. Simple as that.

I may consider changing my screenname to my real name.

Mine I started using back when I used MSN zone for the game "Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2" which had a mod that allowed you to run on walls. I sucked horribly at the game but the name stuck.

From,
Chris.

Some of my family members nick named me Donk after watching this particular film :). The name comes from the guys actions and not his good looks :lol:.

My user name comes from my nick name at work. I was given it by senior management because as Project Co-ordinator I had to go into various departments on the factory and look at things. The only problem was that every department I went into managers, supervisors, and other staff would go off ill with stress. Best thing is it was all just coincidence, Honest. :nervous:

My username: (1ES)

The story behind my username is related to the World Rally Championship. The Stobart VK M-Sport Ford Rally Team is my favourite team competing in the World Rally Championship at the moment. As some of you may already know, the Stobart VK M-Sport Ford Rally Team uses the Ford Focus WRC, and one of these is driven by Matthew Wilson. Sometimes during a World Rally Championship event the Ford Focus WRC driven by Matthew Wilson will carry the regestration plate 1ES. So that, is the story behind my username. I have posted a picture of this below so you can take a look for yourself. You will need to click on the link...

http://www.rally-live.com/en/wrc/photos/popup/diapo.shtml?/2009/wrcirlande/diapo_038.jpg

My name tfujiwara :dunce:

tfujiwara: stands for Takumi
tfujiwara: is Takumi's last name Fujiwara :dunce:

Takumi Fujiwara is the main cartoon character of Initial D

I chose this name because it fits my style in his Drifting. Takumi can drift in almost any FR. Like when he drifted in Cole's S13 and in Iggy's AE85 for the first time. Takumi was able to figure out the car's handleing in the first 3 turns of a mountain pass. So he dosent need weeks or months of practice to figure out he car's attitude. All he needs is acouple of turns. Sort of like me, it doesnt take me days or weeks to be able to drift in a new car(like spending hours in the tuning) , all I need is a couple of turns, and then I can drift good.

So I chose tfujiwara as if you guys where talking to real Takumi Fujiwara. Only its me that has his skills. :D

I know it sounds weird for those who dont know what's Initial D

Last edited:
So I was in kindergarten right, well these second grade busta's just came out of nowhere and started calling me Spock, right; names been with me ever since.

For anyone who remembers my original name here, I have no idea where I came up with it.

The 'PJ' part is my first and middle name. The 'FFL' part can mean a lot of things. It's just there.

Everyone has a pupik. It means bellybutton (or navel) in Yiddish.

I was born to race...video games; back about 15 years ago, Papyrus made a NASCAR game for the PC, and my brother and I wanted some team names that were least likely to ever appear in a tri-oval. I chose Pupik Motorsports, and he chose Alter Kocker Racing.

Back