What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
That's a relief. I thought your username meant that you were in dire need of a new pair of underpants.

Don't really know how mine came about but I guess everyone feels like they're been there at some stage and came back before, suppose it was subconsciously how I viewed my job at the time... "Hell". So when I logged on a forum somewhere I had been to hell and back.

It could also be used in sign out as hellnback goes back2hell, and other deriviations. There were about 6, it's be so long since I used them on a regular basis... I think I've forgotten them...

My other choice would've been my email 'Razenfrazen', despite (IMO) it sounding good, it was what I always thought (from a young age) Mutley from Wacky Racers said when he and Dick Dastardly lost a race. It also like them became my PC word for when something went wrong within earshot of the public, I was asked once by someone what it meant, I explained it was my substitute for a easily said four letter word beginning in 'F'. The person commented laughingly that they thought they too needed to find their own word.

Two others were possible but didn't look for them as I was certain they would've been taken...

I was originally going to be manatee180, since that's what I use on practically everything, but I decided to go for something without numbers. Driving Park was the first thing that came to ming.

:-)

Well I only racked up a couple of hundred from GV, and CCX had about 2000, so sort of yes

As for Skynyrd1977;
In 1977, I graduated High School. That year, Lynyrd Skynyrd was scheduled to play Pittsburgh Pa on November 25. Having seen them in 1975, I planned on going to this concert, as they were (and still are) my favorite band. On October 20, 1977, one month before the concert, their plane crashed killing lead singer Ronnie VanZant as well as several others, but several key players survived. After many years of not existing, they reformed when they convinced Ronnie's younger brother to join the group and sing in his older brothers place. They perform to this day. So it's a tribute to a great band with a tragic yet uplifting story.

As for MoLarryCheez (shortened from Moe Larry the Cheese to get the GTP tag in);
If you haven't seen this running gag by Three Stooges:

Last edited:
Well, Zheng is my last name and 1337 was just a random set of letters I added to my name, which just happens to mean elite. :)

DK stands for Drift/Drag King and the X for RacerX which I use on every racing game I play. I just mixed the two together and theres my username

Just_Jim_by_Jim_Prower.jpg

I think that explains it nicely.

I think it's from some racer...Can't think of it right now...some like IRL driver.

=D

Back