What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
My username means "All" or "Every." I can also say it's an acronym for Only My Nerdy Internet Self or something like that. :P

Well everyone knows what turbo lag is...the day i joined i was reading about turbo lag somewhere on the net. As i was about to join, i couldnt think of a username so i just chose turbo lag. But if i get premo, ill probably change it to turbs

My username was adapted from my name Richard and the abbreviation of a site I've been at since it began and became an admin at, seeing as just 'Richard' was taken. Now I normally use Richardrfo when Richard isn't available. I'm Mode06 or Mode07 in a few places, as when I first started play C&C Red Alert 2 back in 2005 I couldn't think of a name and so I saw the word 'Mode' on my webcam and decided to be Mode05.

I'm going to repeat mine. Chris => kikie. Simple.

C'est moi (previous name for about a month) => it's me.

My username means "All" or "Every." I can also say it's an acronym for Only My Nerdy Internet Self or something like that. :P

Deceit! You originally told me it was obviously my nerdy internet self.

Get your shizz straight, man.

Greycap was the radio call for the top scoring RAF World War Two ace James Edgar "Johnnie" Johnson. Seeing I'm an aircraft nut (Spitfires more than anything else) I adopted it as my username.

Naturally, that's Johnson's Spitfire IX MK392 "JE-J" in my avatar. :D

Greycap was the radio call for the top scoring RAF World War Two ace James Edgar "Johnnie" Johnson. Seeing I'm an aircraft nut (Spitfires more than anything else) I adopted it as my username.

Naturally, that's Johnson's Spitfire IX MK392 "JE-J" in my avatar. :D

I've only just noticed your avatar isn't to do with the ale :dopey:

Its my name with a full stop because the name 'alex' was taken by some noob who hadneve posted. Just like 90% of out other members

well my name is the most unique! :D

Its called mnm_bmx for a reason ya know....
mnm is more of my nickname (or my initials actually. Pronounced as "eminem" like Marshall Mathers) while bmx was my favorite hobby and or/activity (well, until i got my bike stolen.....haven't ride since. Thinking of riding again after i get a job.... :guilty:) Don't know why the underscore was there, but i guess that was when i did my yahoo email address (well i'm not using it anymore, but i still can open it) and like it was stuck on after that....

I did want to put em1n3m as my nickname, but i'm 16 already.....(the name back then would fit with my age...) or TC (after Tsukuba Circuit or a band name i thought of... )

I hope that clears up a bit :)

At some point in our lives most of us wish we were a different person. We may even have put up a "front" so as to appear tougher or better than our true self. I wanted to be a racecar driver when I was very young. I suppose I never quite grew out of that feeling.

ERacer

I just made it up. I'm attracted to most things in darkred or 'crimson', and the '_menace' was just something to add to the end of it. 👍

Hemi Sport is the type of dodge ram my dad has and 15 is my number for baseball. put that together and you get hemisport15.(the words "hemi" and "sport" are silver and orange on the truck)

I don't know why but I joined the site when I just got my car so I was so excited its a BMW 318ci Cabrio lol, but once I get premium (when I can get my own credit card ) then its going to change to my Nick name thats I use everywhere except on here which is adood84 :)

Back