What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
I changed mine to 'Tommi' because I felt the 2000 had grown old and was a bit immature. Plus, most people just call me Tommi both on here and in real life anyway.

And of course Tommi Makinen is my favourite rally driver.;)

My name is Clark Duffy and my nickname has always been Duffers.

The 917K is for one of my favourite race cars although I often think I should change it to 917LH as I prefer the long-tail car more.

Kidrauhl means Kid Rocks!!! I like to change the words actually :) Now M5 is BMW M5...

Eeeeaaaaaaassssyyyyy......

I forgot this thread LOL... I have changed my name for quite a while but yet to explain what is it. I ditch that name because.. I am no longer a kid.

Owkey starts with ''Invincible''. Invincible means unbeatable but in this case it's more to a car, a BMW M5 which also in my username ''M5''. That name was a creation of me and Nenad some time ago when we have a Tuning Garage here and we possibly made the fastest, and yet unbeatable BMW M5 (clocked the Nordschleife at 5'46.456) thus comes the name InvincibleM5.

My username is my nickname on Playstation Network. At the time it was the best I could come up with. If I somehow get premium one of the first thing I would do is change it to something else.

Last edited:
Paragon is just a name I have used on other forums, it was a joke between me and an old friend on how "perfect" I was . . .

. . . well not really. More of an ironic nickname that stuck around for a while.

My username's Guml8all because one of my goals in life is to "do" <-- i've been thinking of the right verb for hours..- the Gumball Rally. And I'm number 8 in a TDU2 car club (don't hate :P )

Gumball +

8 +

Gum8all being unavailable in PSN =

Guml8all

A chose a 'funny' moniker.

From the Bugs Bunny cartoon with Black Jacques Shellaque; and being from Montreal, Quebec originally-french province; but the name was too long so I had to shorten it!

Golfman - because I love the VW Golf. It is simply the hottest hatchback in the history of motoring.

Golfs are really pretty nice imo!
I thought the Beetle was hot when I saw Herbie... But then I saw the golf I was like :drool:

Anyways. My real name is Allyn, my tennis coach called me Aldo one day. It stuck...

A fine example of the breed in your current avatar as well Aldo, tip top 👍.

Mine username has no story, I fancied a name change whilst playing Midnight Club 3 online and came up with it randomly, I was considering a change recently but it would mean a whole new PSN and such and alot of people know me by it anyway.

Mine is because I got bored with SweetshopUnion (people asking why that and confusing it with Sweatshop and then having a beef with me). I changed it to Floats because it's shorter and I often say Floats when I'm discussing bikes with my mates, referring to my '04 Fox Float 100RL and the fact that I love the Fox Float range.

Mine's too hard for anyone to fathom what it means.
Well, no. It's GT_Prologue5 because 1) It's similiar to my email address on Yahoo! (GT5_Prologue)
And 2) I couldn't use GT5_Prologue, so I just moved the 5.
If I had Premium, I think I'd change my name to: HeursDuMans

(being that it's my non-GT related PSN Account.) Plus I'm a huge fan of the Le Mans 24 Hour Race. And it fits in the class I'm taking this year: French!

Last edited:
Hi, my nickname should be pronounced H and GTX in english. I had to choose a name for the R5 club. H is the first letter of my name and I had a Renault 5 GTX at that time. I used this name from that moment on for everything. Now I drive a R5 Campus.:)

Mine is because I got bored with SweetshopUnion (people asking why that and confusing it with Sweatshop and then having a beef with me). I changed it to Floats because it's shorter and I often say Floats when I'm discussing bikes with my mates, referring to my '04 Fox Float 100RL and the fact that I love the Fox Float range.
Ha ha that is hilarious about the Beef bit.

Mine's too hard for anyone to fathom what it means.
Well, no. It's GT_Prologue5 because 1) It's similiar to my email address on Yahoo! (GT5_Prologue)
And 2) I couldn't use GT5_Prologue, so I just moved the 5.
If I had Premium, I think I'd change my name to: HeursDuMans

(being that it's my non-GT related PSN Account.) Plus I'm a huge fan of the Le Mans 24 Hour Race. And it fits in the class I'm taking this year: French!

I'm being a little anal here but it's "heures" <-- feminin pluriel :)

Only just noticed you've changed your username after wondering who this Floats guy was :lol:

You'll have to get saving so you can change it to Kashima next year ;)

Vince = short from my name that I preferred till now
Fiero = my 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT V6 reference

simple; this way I can remember my own name.

Touring Mars is an anagram of Gran Turismo - it also happens to allude to my interests in astronomy and visiting chocolate factories.

Back