What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
Well, my real name is Dan :dunce: and 360? Well, i love the Nissan 350Z and the 370Z, but wheres the 360? Or right, i just loveee the Subaru 360. Lol

Ok, my turn... but don't laugh :sly:

My wife has been calling me puzyaka for as long as I can remember... puzyaka means chubby in Russian... (my wife's Russian) People usually call puzyaka kids that are little, chubby, cute, clumsy, etc...

I'm 24 now and this nickname has stuck with me ever since we met... when I was 18... :)

My real name is David, I'm from Armenia... now live in California.

i had this screen name forever then the simpsons stole it from me and everybody thinks i stole it from the simpsons

this is some serious BULL CR*P!!!!

The first initial of my real name is D, or "Dee," and I preceded this with the word "infamous," simply because I liked the sound of those two words combined. :P

Mine came from trying to choose a name that was non-automotive.
But then 'pole' refers to pole position; cats are agile, quick and always landing on their feet. And I was always able to put in good times on alpine type circuits.
Later on I decided to find out what a polecat is... well, it'll do :)

Francis_Benjamin is also my PSN...

i didnt want anything too flashy or "gimmicky" or anything you would see in Call of Duty with Caps, lost of misspelling and a lots of Zs like "Xequeshiner" or "GetzNifed"

my middle name is Francis and i made this PSN and GTP account around the time Benjamin Button was out (which i really enjoyed)...

so i thought of "Francis Benjamin"

Well, I can't seem to remember where I put the explanation for the name I have now, so here.

My first name is Ryan. Set that aside.

Ry

My favorite car is the Koenigsegg CCX. Tear off the first part of that, simplify it, then stick it to the end.

Rykon

Well, that's fine, but I'd like a name I can count on being vacant. If I had money, I could buy a PS3. My income is nothing.

Rykon Zero.

I was ordering offroad tires for an RC car, and they were called Talons. I liked the name, and it stuck.

These tires specifically.

Since then, I've realized that there is a car called a Talon, which I happen to hate the looks of. Oh well.

Back in the mid '90s I was the co-host on a weekly Christian Rock top 10 countdown radio show called "Chicago 10 x 12", from 10 pm to 12 midnight. Started as a listener. Vince Tillman, original host, invited me to become part of his show as I demonstrated a passion for finding artist information for concerts, albums, etc. I had my own show for a little while at a local college called "The Double Edge".

The name relates to my tagline, "Stalking the lost with the Word of God through music".

"Antti" is my real first name and "san" is a Japanese honorific similar to "Mr." in the west. Though I'm sure you all knew that already! ;)

DC are my initials using mums maiden name & its also my favourite clothes brand.
9990 is just a number that seemed to stick when creating emails etc.

MGS2 Stands for "Metal Gear Solid:2 Substance"
and "Snake" is short for Solid Snake, the games
main hero.

Oh yea, MGS2 is my favorite PS2 game ever.

EDIT:
"I need scissors! 61!" is allso for what the AI "Colonel" says
when you in the last part of the game "Arsenal Gear".
From that point on, the "Colonel" go's crazy!!!

Well,I got the idea to enter this name when I was battling with InvincibleM5 at the R246.Both of us drove the BMW V12 LMR and although I lost to him(well,he is InvincibleM5,after all),the time margin between our cars were 0.225 seconds.He said,"You're driving like hell,man,".And that's how I get the idea to use this name.

MGS2 Snake,yeh,that game's my favourite too.But I prefer Raiden more.By the way,my name derived from my driving style.I didn't drive recklessly but as InvincibleM5 said to me after our battle at the R246,he said,"Driving like hell,huh?".And that words sparked the idea to use this name.Pretty nice,huh?:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Sipndzl stands for Sipping Diesel

Because that's what my new TDi does...... I'm getting around 50 mpg and I still have enough torque to blister 3rd.

I'm a big Corvette fan, especially the Grand Sport (the C4 GS, but I also like the C6 GS as well.) However, I also love Gran Turismo, so it only makes sense to incorporate both... right? :cheers: try the veal

Hmmm, I never thought of where mine came from! i think after hearing the word unobtanium, i made up a fictional element composed of completly carbon :dunce: ( i know its diamonds :drool: )

Wikipedia defines my name as a blasting agent used in early mining :yuck:

Hmmm, I never thought of where mine came from! i think after hearing the word unobtanium, i made up a fictional element composed of completly carbon :dunce: ( i know its diamonds :drool: )

Wikipedia defines my name as a blasting agent used in early mining :yuck:

han-solo-frozen-in-carbonite_3.jpg

I came up with my name after managing to drift a Peugeot 106 in Need For Speed Underground 2. :lol:

Well, My name is David so people call me Day.

I'm short (like 5'8" I think) so I get called little day...

little day
lil'day
lilday

Back