What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
When I was a kid, I used to love Mars bars, and it was always my dream to go on the factory tour...

:sly:

Well I have a Blazer and it's the Xtreme model. Pretty straight foeward. I don't what I'll do when I get a new car.

Jetboy was pulled, from all places, NFS 3, Hot Pursuit; it was my first game for the PS1. He was a record holder at one of the mountain tracks and I addopted it. Nothing exciting here; no relation to liking jets... The 427 came from GT2, because the 1969 427/435 Stingray was my personal favorite car. It still is, especially like the ZL-1 model shown in my avie. I want it to be Jetboy, but oh well...

Well it was the real blackbird untill it got thrown in 2F2F (aka trash).

So I made my own. (check signature)

VIPFREAK
Ok... for those of you that don't know, I like Vipers. I've gotten a ride in one, driven one at Skip Barber and I had a Viper phone at one time. I wanted to get a Viper Flag, Viper Sheets, Viper Ties, Viper Wallpaper, Viper clock, Viper Shirts, Viper Socks, Viper Hats, Viper Sweat Shirts, Viper paper, Oh... I have a Viper light switch cover, Viper paper, Viper Books, Viper models, Oh... there's a great topic! I got pretty much EVERY Viper from Hotwheels ( Except for the ones they give out at Viper Club Meetings :grumpy: ), Viper pencils, Oh, I got a Viper Pen! :sly:, How could I forget Viper credit cards, Viper B-day Cakes, I got so many Viper Posters you really can't see the walls, :lol: I got a bunch of Viper pins, I did some Viper Drawings, At one time I had a Viper Key Chain but it was too bulky and got messed up. :( RIP poor Viper Key Chain... Some of the car detailer products have Vipers on them that's cool. :sly: I got all the Vipers in GT, GT2, GT3 and GT4 (actually, I got duplicates). Viper Stickers, OH DAMN how could I forget mah Viper Tattoos! ( They are temporary :grumpy: ) Did I miss anything?? :dunce:
J.C.

Isn't there a line you draw the Viper craziness at?
What kind of girl are you going to date? One who's been over all sorts of Vipers?

Diego440
Diego is my name, of course, and since I tend to post on many Spanish-speaking forums and other internet stuff, just Diego is usually taken. The second part, since I'm a music buff, 440 is the frequency of an A note (440hz)... so, Diego440... it also went back to Apollo440, which was one of my favorite bands at the time I first started using this handle... ummm, around '98 I think.

Oh, yeah, and my avatar is me... or my shadow, rather
juan luis guerra y la vanda 440. :)

I needed something for Yahoo a good while back and every damn thing was taken so I had to get creative...

P= Peterbilt
379= Favorite model of above manufacturer.
X= X Edition of above truck.
L= Long hood model 379.

McLaren F1GTR
J.C.

Isn't there a line you draw the Viper craziness at?
What kind of girl are you going to date? One who's been over all sorts of Vipers?

What's J.C. :confused:

What line? :lol:

Umm... well they better be ready to put up with Viper I'll say that much. :D

McLaren F1GTR
Short of Jesus Christ, man!

I guess...What woman doesn't want a Viper?
I thought it was short for Jeremy Clarkson! :dunce::lol:

My name is short for Event Horizon.

In RL I go by Bear...and I'm not one of those people you'll easily forget if you meet me...so my user name is a bit egocentric (and, getting UrsaMajor anywhere online is impossible as all the other stargazers out there already have it nailed wherever I go - so I'm Prime) :)

I am the One Great Bear...

FWIW

UMP

(and it shortens down into cool initials too!)

McLaren F1GTR
Short of Jesus Christ, man!

I guess...What woman doesn't want a Viper?

Man, that's no worse than any major sports team fan...I live in Denver and I've walked into houses painted Orange and Blue with orange and blue carpets, the whole 9 yards (or 100 in this case) Walls coated with broncos posters, uniforms, stuffed animals, coffee cups, hats, footballs - heck my old boss was so nuts about them he was one of the goofs who bought a pair of seats from the old Mile High stadium when they tore it down - when he's not at a game, that's what he's sitting in at home when he's watching it.

To each his own eh? ;)

UMP

Touring Mars
When I was a kid, I used to love Mars bars, and it was always my dream to go on the factory tour...

:sly:

Dude, that's a great candy bar!

Ok - last post in this thread, I could read back and comment on a bunch of stuff, but ya'll'll get tired of readin' what I gotta so and I want to move on to something else for the moment anyway.

L8R G8R's

UMP

inferno
Wow, somebody get this guy an edit button. :indiff:

I didn't want to use edit, though in retrospect I should have - I just didn't want to go to all the work of doing all the quoting for all the threads I was answering...blah blah blah - it's late, and I'm to tired at the moment, just wanted to make some replies....

I feel like saying something rude to you but that's not my style...

UMP

well im a mad HSV fan, and when news first got out that hsv's where getting the Ls2 chev motors in them i stole it.... the 297 represents the power output (297kw) of the ls2 in the hsv series 👍

Well last time this thread was resurrected it did pretty well for awhile so....

My name is actually a water bird, looks just like a duck. Plus if people don't know that, they just think your crazy, or "looney".

My name is actually a water bird, looks just like a duck. Plus if people don't know that, they just think your crazy, or "looney".
I thought it was the "crazy". :lol:
loonxx.jpg

Now I know.

Well my user name means;
It was just a name I thought up while playing an Old free RPG like 3 years ago, and i liked it and I've stuck with it.
like this:

*thinks"gotta get myself a name"*:indiff: :ouch: *ok, um "T"* 💡 💡 💡 TULOK!!!!

My user name came to life when I made my first email and I was trying to think of a name and I liked monkeys and then I though of what an evil monkey would look like and came up with Diablomonkey.

My username came into play 2-3 years ago when i was a hardcore nfsu2 player. I joined a clan ( TEAMDiablo ) and was told to choose any number to go after it so i chose my lucky number, 3. ( little did i know there was an 03 already and he was always pissed at me, lol )

You can find my TEAMDiablo3 name on many websites because i use the name for any site i go on requiring a username :D

Just a nickname. Shortened from Philly Cheese Steak. (after the food)

The real name is Philip, so that's where the connection is.

Back