Who is the worst human being alive?

• Thread starter Famine
  • 184 comments
How about leaders of Drug Cartels in Latin America?

You could Add Rolf Harris and other BBC presenters from the 70s who were involved in the Paedophilia ring that has destroyed the reputations of formerly respected Entertainers?

On that note... let me add my two cents:

Joseph Mercola

and

Jenny McCarthy.

For willfully contributing to the delinquency and idiocy of the American (and Global) consumer.

I'd include Vani Hari, the Food Babe, but honestly, if you're dumb enough to believe anything she says, you're hopeless.
Ahh but would any of those three be as influential as they are today without Andrew Wakefield, a man that put his own profit before first the suffering of twelve children and then via his fraudulent paper gave rise to the Vaccines cause Autism myth.

As such he is the architect for the suffering caused by the likes of Mercola, Tennypenny, McCarthy, David Wolfe, Hari, etc.

You could Add Rolf Harris and other BBC presenters from the 70s who were involved in the Paedophilia ring that has destroyed the reputations of formerly respected Entertainers?

I remain steadfast in an unprovable belief that there is a Westminster ring but that precludes knowing names. If Savile was still alive he would be very high on this list, certainly from a UK perspective, but instead he's down there with the brimstone, looking up at us.

I going to say every POSTU of the last 150 years(with a few exceptions), but currently its tied between Carter, Bush I, Bush II, Clinton and Obama.

Now why? To simply put not only have these individuals made the world a unsafe to live in, they've all killed many people, essentially they all have blood on their hands.

Ahh but would any of those three be as influential as they are today without Andrew Wakefield, a man that put his own profit before first the suffering of twelve children and then via his fraudulent paper gave rise to the Vaccines cause Autism myth.

As such he is the architect for the suffering caused by the likes of Mercola, Tennypenny, McCarthy, David Wolfe, Hari, etc.

That's nothing. What we deal with today with anti vaxxers is nothing compared to the fierce opposition that vaccines have had since they were invented.

That's nothing. What we deal with today with anti vaxxers is nothing compared to the fierce opposition that vaccines have had since they were invented.
Quite true, particularly in the very beginning, however none of them are currently alive.

I going to say every POSTU of the last 150 years(with a few exceptions)

Nonsense, it's delicious.

I remain steadfast in an unprovable belief that there is a Westminster ring but that precludes knowing names.

Further to this (and similar posts in the Britain thread) it seems that Lord Janner is, in the manner of Savile, to be "outed" for a number of grave crimes that the CPS feel they could have successfully prosecuted him for.

As far as I know, the Kardashian clan is paid for attracting attention to products and/or services and everyone who pays them to do so, does so voluntarily and for their own benefit. That makes them the opposite of a leech actually, since people continue to pay them to attract attention to their products/services, they must be very successful in doing so. Therefore, not leeches.
Please. They populate the cultural landscape of the 21st century with dross and refuse to let anything culturally significant develop.

Kony is a legit nominee, I did't bother with the others.

One is rated the third worst dictator alive. One was Pol Pot's right hand man. The other funded and participated in the Rwandan Massacre. Probably not worth clicking and learning.

Funny as I just read one of your posts in another thread where you criticized somebody for not googling some topic you were trying to discuss. Now you can't click on a provided link to learn more about topics you don't know about.

Edit: In fact.

Never even heard of the guy. Probably a reason for that.

You could not be more wrong, don't google much? :lol:

Sorry if I'm selective.

Just lazy.

As far as I know, the Kardashian clan is paid for attracting attention to products and/or services and everyone who pays them to do so, does so voluntarily and for their own benefit. That makes them the opposite of a leech actually, since people continue to pay them to attract attention to their products/services, they must be very successful in doing so. Therefore, not leeches.

Apparently didn't work for them, so they decided on naked selfies.

Please. They populate the cultural landscape of the 21st century with dross and refuse to let anything culturally significant develop.
I didn't say they made any significant cultural contribution, I just disagree that they are leeches.

A lot of evidence suggests that sexuality is, to great extent, out of your control. Being attracted to underdeveloped genitalia can be the result of sexual experience at too young an age, and the cycle definitely perpetuates itself to an extent. Many pedophiles struggle their entire lives to not act on their sexual desires. Imagine that struggle for just a moment. Pick your particular sexual attraction, and imagine that you can never fulfill that desire without causing harm to them and without committing a crime. Your entire life will be unsatisfactory at best, and monstrous at worst.

Those who give in and violate children are horrible people for sure, and worthy of contempt. But are they the worst people on the planet? If I can feel any sympathy toward them, and I do, because their sexuality is not entirely within their control, then they can't be the worst people. If I can say with a straight face that homosexuality is not a choice, I have to admit that attraction to children is also not a choice.
What I wrote need not necessarily be sexual, and certainly is not limited to it. Unfortunately given the job of finding the worst human among the world's paedophiles, the temptations and behaviours you're speaking of would only be the tip of the iceberg.

I hate to give this man publicity but I think we can all agree that he belongs on this list.

Anders B. Breivik.

breivik-tight.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

Breivik looks like he's been "triggered" by the lack of a white male lead in Star Wars Ep. VII. :lol:

"World" is a stretch but throw in Ian Watkins of the Lostprophets for worst in the UK. His case is unspeakably wicked.

I really just read that didn't I, holy crap.

He also attempted to create a healthcare system that doesn't take people's cash like old timey bank robbers.

Lies!!

He created a system guaranteed to create revenue for the Insurance companies. And even if people don't comply they still get a "tax fine" of, I believe, $750 a year, till said person receives an accepted insurance under the "affordable health care act".

He literally made it a law to have health insurance. I'm not a car!

Thankfully I'm a 1099 contractor so I'm excluded, regardless, I could go on about what happened to my girl and our son and how his stupid bill is taking over 10% of her income. And tell you how paternity coverage is practically mandated for men, but I'll save that for whatever thread it belongs in if you care to continue.

I nominate King Henry XIII(correct me if I'm wrong), for murdering his wives, because divorce was not allowed by the Catholic church back in the day.
Edit: and Martin Shkreli

Last edited:
I nominate King Henry XIII(correct me if I'm wrong), for murdering his wives, because divorce was not allowed by the Catholic church back in the day.
It's Henry VIII of England, and he did establish the Anglican Church so that he can divorce. However, he only executed one wife, Anne Boleyn, on charges of incest. The evidence against her, and her five co-defendants (all but one were not related, and thus were charged with treasonable adultery, for having an affair with the queen. The remaining man was her brother) was very weak, but all were found guilty and executed in 1536.

It's Henry VIII of England, and he did establish the Anglican Church so that he can divorce. However, he only executed one wife, Anne Boleyn, on charges of incest. The evidence against her, and her five co-defendants (all but one were not related, and thus were charged with treasonable adultery, for having an affair with the queen. The remaining man was her brother) was very weak, but all were found guilty and executed in 1536.

A single politically-orchestrated murder wouldn't put him anywhere near the top of the list even if Cromwell had managed to inveigle his survival. He only had two legal wives and Ann Boleyn wasn't one of them, their marriage was annulled.

"World" is a stretch but throw in Ian Watkins of the Lostprophets for worst in the UK. His case is unspeakably wicked.

Definitely a better contender than Harry 8... but there must, sadly, be other people who commit the same crimes in greater quantities.

A single politically-orchestrated murder wouldn't put him anywhere near the top of the list even if Cromwell had managed to inveigle his survival. He only had two legal wives and Ann Boleyn wasn't one of them, their marriage was annulled.
Right, which that was the point I was trying to make. If anything, he should be celebrated for kick starting the English Reformation, which in turn helped motivated the settlement of the English colonies that became the USA.

The worst being alive? Hmm, all the good choices aren't. They don't make the despicable like they used to, now dressed in suit and ties. Carl Panzram for the dead and Dick Cheney for living.

Last edited:
I hate to give this man publicity but I think we can all agree that he belongs on this list.

Anders B. Breivik.

breivik-tight.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

He's going to get popped the moment he walks out of jail.

Back