WMA International Touring Car Championship Season II

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 1,272 comments

Which points system should we use?

• 1: 40 per race, 20 pole position, 0 points second in qualifying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably there is non but I look at it (if its buyable I´ll put it on anyway due to your rule ;)), because many modern cars (´09 and junger) have almost no Bodykits//Aero things.

Probably there is non but I look at it (if its buyable I´ll put it on anyway due to your rule ;)), because many modern cars (´09 and junger) have almost no Bodykits//Aero things.

;) junger, huh? :lol: So Deutsch. :lol:

Asides from WRC humour, thanks for checking that.

I know that not a single MINI Cooper has aero in game, except the standard models, which was strange, and the Peugeot 207 GTi, and the Renault Mégane...

It's a bit odd, yes.

PD, why don't you give us rear aero!?

Last edited:
Hi!

I haven't understand completely the fact of the team's champioship.

There will be teams? How do they will formed?

P.S. I am going to join you this evening, it's at 21:30 GMT, right?

Hi!

I haven't understand completely the fact of the team's champioship.

There will be teams? How do they will formed?

P.S. I am going to join you this evening, it's at 21:30 GMT, right?

Time: Yes.

Teams: Yes.

Team Formation: If two drivers are in similar cars, they can choose to be on a team.

Team Championship: All points scored by both team drivers added together.

Manufacturer's Championship: If two or more cars are from the same manufacturer, their driver points (divided to make an average,) will accumulate into their championship total.

6 minutes as of posting this, until we have the lobby open for practice!

Qualifying starts at 4:45 PM EST (in 21 minutes,) and ends after 15 minutes (36 minutes away.)

GT5 > GTLife > Community > ITCC_Division_1 > Click the tea cup!

We race in the lounge (a place where you can drink tea with friends, and race) of ITCC_Division_1.

Yes yes i know! :D

I was only asking the name of the lounge, because ITCC_Division_1 was empty

Only to be sure.

My brother is hogging the PS3 with Skyrim, so I'm marooned in waiting right now.

You've got time.

Edit: I went back to PS3 XMB to check settings (because of new HD PVR2.) All of the settings were perfect!

But there was still no sound.

So, my last decision was "I'll restart the TV." All of a sudden, huge volume from TV. :ouch:

You've got time.

Edit: I went back to PS3 XMB to check settings (because of new HD PVR2.) All of the settings were perfect!

But there was still no sound.

So, my last decision was "I'll restart the TV." All of a sudden, huge volume from TV. :ouch:

I bet that sonic blast couldn't have been pleasant.

Sorry to Sakery.

That was a really fast lap, and you deserved pole, but you set that lap a few seconds after I announced grid! :(

I'm on my way now.

Glad you could make it for the nutcase race.

Surprisingly, the longer race had a really weird start.

Result: Race 2 will no longer be rolling start.

All races (Race 1 & 2) will now both be standing start.

Awesome racing. A little bumping, but that's touring cars.

Canadian lunatics. Riley and I entirely got punted off a few times.

Edit: There were quite a few blue cars, though. Anyone else wanna change the colour of their car?

Lastly, try not to be lunatics in Turns 14 and 15 at Trial Mountain Circuit, guys.

Really, at the speeds we're hitting through there (176 km/h!) it's not really the best of ideas to go whiskymastering through the grass.

Last edited:
Canadian lunatics. Riley and I entirely got punted off a few times.

Edit: There were quite a few blue cars, though. Anyone else wanna change the colour of their car?

Lastly, try not to be lunatics in Turns 14 and 15 at Trial Mountain Circuit, guys.

Really, at the speeds we're hitting through there (176 km/h!) it's not really the best of ideas to go whiskymastering through the grass.

hehehe best way to finish last in the first race cut the entire corner

haha seems like you had fun during testing and racing guys :) Unfortunately I'm way too drunk to drive ^^

The Awesome Yaris of Awesome loves getting up on one wheel at the last chicane. She'll hopefully be allowed to go on a diet, which she will also enjoy.

Back