WMA International Touring Car Championship Season II

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 1,272 comments

Which points system should we use?

• 1: 40 per race, 20 pole position, 0 points second in qualifying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just so you know, I've made a move to my spare PSN account, 'Katiegan', as my list on my normal account is getting increasingly full and I'm too nice to delete people. The Katiegan account will mainly be used for racing series and non-GT5 stuff, as I can just build cars on my wolfdragon97 account and then send them over to my Katiegan account. So for racing, add Katiegan, not wolfdragon97. :)

I think we're starting that car at 266 HP, 1240 KG.

Yes. So, I'll add aero to my BMW 330i (I actually have two) and test for Felix. :)

Also, guys, I'm just confirming that this will be a full twelve round championship, and all twelve rounds will have two races. Sorry, fellas, Race 3 was scrapped due to time conflicts with a different series.

All twelve rounds will be covered on YouTube, but, now they'll be covered in full; not even just race recaps! :D

And, lastly, for the night, Trial Mountain pre-testing for tomorrow will happen tonight. It is, as all testing is, optional.

I'm testing the BMW, as it's one of the outlying untested cars, that we need to ensure isn't overly fast.

I'd like it if someone tested the Scirocco, though, please! (I'll be testing the BMW, mainly, so, the Scirocco will be driven by someone else.)

So, what is the base spec? I may actually show up tonight, but I have to rebuild my car.

First post-pre-testing (see what I did there? :dopey:) spec update:

Edit: wrong, further testing required for Lancer Evo.

Last edited:
Awesome-mobile #1 was about 5 tenths off the pace. :indiff: But Awesome-mobile #2 is ready to go for another time. :D

First page/OP updated with specs!

Yes, they're yet to be finalized, but... Close enough.

Edit: Total test length: 3 hours, 21 minutes, 8 seconds. :scared:

All of the specs are complete and seem accurate, though, so, here's hoping it all goes well!

Last edited:
Another optional (not compulsory/mandatory/forced) test today, to finalize specs. Specs for all cars are in the second post of the thread, back on the first page.

Right now, it looks like I will be able to make if for the Trial Mountain test. Also, who did the Rome Reverse race distance check? Those lap counts equate to a lap of less than one minute. My Lamborghini Miura, while running the Lamborghini Seasonal Event from earlier this year on that same track on Sport Hards, could barely break 1:10 on the 2.16 mile track. How can it be possible for a vehicle with no more than 286 to lap faster than that?

Right now, it looks like I will be able to make if for the Trial Mountain test. Also, who did the Rome Reverse race distance check? Those lap counts equate to a lap of less than one minute. My Lamborghini Miura, while running the Lamborghini Seasonal Event from earlier this year on that same track on Sport Hards, could barely break 1:10 on the 2.16 mile track. How can it be possible for a vehicle with no more than 286 to lap faster than that?

It's not. I'll look into that.

I did shorten Race 2 a smidge (for FF vs. FR vs. AWD tire wear to be smoothed out a bit,) so... Hopefully everything's okay. This is why we run preseason testing, without any points (or, any steps towards $80 worth of stuff) on the line.

3qvhew.jpg

still im the only one running it just like the Lamborghini in the last series

Yeah. It's better that way. :P

Also, it's working, but there's a bit of lag. :( And, the picture's a bit off of my normal settings. I don't know why the PS3 doesn't just run HDMI out for HD PVR2s. So, I closed FRAPS for HD PVR2 thing, hopefully it should work better now.

Then, I'll have to restart FRAPS after.

Update: I got everything working, here's the first Video Driver's Meeting.

Final details:

Today will have two races.

Race 1 will be seven (7) laps long.
Race 2 will be 10 laps long.

Pit stops are no longer necessary. Prime tires will not be used. Racing hards only.

Season starts today ??
Cool 👍
Will be there with the Golf VI R :D

Good video Mel 👍

Nee, preseason.

But, yes, Season starts next week, I believe. If everything goes well, we'll be about to embark on a fun season. If everything doesn't go perfectly, I'll see what I can do, A.S.A.P., to get us going just as strong, just on a later start date.

Also, Sakery, can you put a rear wing on the Golf VI R? I know that it runs similar lap times in the specs (check first page, second post,) without the rear wing, but I'm wondering, if there is a rear wing, whether that affects the lap times.

Lastly, thanks!

Back