World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
Sweet as, plus I am developing an exciting new series... Seeing as I have endless offline time to develope it... More news to follow over the coming week, scheduled release august 10th

Not every corner in every track. Just the corners which can be cut to save time.

But it's not only the corners that should have all the focus hey ... topics should include; overtaking, mannerisms, professionalism, racing etiquette, so on and so forth ... the corners story can be covered by the respective RD's for their series ...

But it's not only the corners that should have all the focus hey ... topics should include; overtaking, mannerisms, professionalism, racing etiquette, so on and so forth ... the corners story can be covered by the respective RD's for their series ...

Yes, I'll allow for RDs to change them, but, I won't make it necessary that the RDs change them.

As for the other stuff, it's a given. I just need to get started.

Hey W.M.A. members.

As there was little interest in Star Mazda and VLN, I've cancelled both of those series. In the threads, you'll find links to our more popular, more successful series in that discipline of motorsports, be it Open-wheel or touring cars/endurance racing.

This is a GOOD thing, for W.M.A., as it will allow me more time to focus on the Karts, the ITCC, and the rulebook, while allowing for improved interest in other series. :)

Hey guys I got some good speccing done for Le Mans School. I will continue speccing this afternoon in between CTSCC among other things.

Hey guys I got some good speccing done for Le Mans School. I will continue speccing this afternoon in between CTSCC among other things.

Sweet. And, for those of you who aren't following the Bankfin Touring Car Championship thread, that series starts on Sunday! We don't believe that we'll have a full lobby, quite yet, so there might still be space for you, too! :sly:

Speaking of Le Mans School, which car(s) should I dust off for the photo session tomorrow?

Speaking of Le Mans School, which car(s) should I dust off for the photo session tomorrow?

I think that any of the 1960s cars would be great, but you can basically choose any prototype that raced at Le Mans. 👍 I will count you in tomorrow :)

"Anything that competed for the overall win at Le Mans" according to cnd. :) For me, I'm thinking Ferrari 330 P4, for example.

cnd01
I think that any of the 1960s cars would be great, but you can basically choose any prototype that raced at Le Mans. 👍 I will count you in tomorrow :)

I'll see what I can find. I've lost touch with the list of what cars are already represented though :)

Edit: is the original Gulf GT40 taken?

Last edited:
What are you in? Or more important: what drugs are you on :)

Really looking over the Ferrari 330 P4.

As for drugs, I suppose I might still be groggy from a sedative from a surgery last month (they still haven't found anything wrong with me, but I feel sick quite often,) but I don't take illicit drugs, or even any prescription drugs. :)

MrMelancholy15

As for drugs, I suppose I might still be groggy from a sedative from a surgery last month (they still haven't found anything wrong with me, but I feel sick quite often,) but I don't take illicit drugs, or even any prescription drugs. :)

Ooh, we're really gonna have some fun then :) we should definitely have a pic of GT40 and 330 P4 battling head to head down Mulsanne 👍

It was probably a stress-related injury.

It was probably a stress-related injury.

Maybe. I don't know, nor really even care, what it is. I'll figure it out, whether it's food allergies (god save me if it is!) or what. Wait, I don't believe in Gods. :ouch: I'm Jainist, why did I just mention god?

MrMelancholy15
Maybe. I don't know, nor really even care, what it is. I'll figure it out, whether it's food allergies (god save me if it is!) or what. Wait, I don't believe in Gods. :ouch: I'm Jainist, why did I just mention god?

Common mistake for people to say "Oh my God" even when they dont believe in a god. They feel that saying "Oh my hawking" will sound weird and will feel akward infront of their social group. People like these thrive on what people in their social group think of them. They suckle on the bitter milk of acceptance...

Anyways. What time is the photo shoot tomorrow?

Common mistake for people to say "Oh my God" even when they dont believe in a god. They feel that saying "Oh my hawking" will sound weird and will feel akward infront of their social group. People like these thrive on what people in their social group think of them. They suckle on the bitter milk of acceptance...

Anyways. What time is the photo shoot tomorrow?

14:30 Eastern daylight time. I will post on here an hour or so before.

How would you guys feel about having an Endurance Championship, with an American/Euro split ... meaning one room for Stateside and one room for Euroside, at a time that suits each timezone?

Basic idea as follows;

3 Divisions/Classes
All TC type cars (Sports Car Series is flooded) (DLC and RM cars)
6 Races (Weather/Time Change at some)
1 hour long Races
Different Manufacturers
Not going for a Drivers Champion, but a Manufacturer Champion ...

In the lines of this ...

Let me have some input please ... 👍

An overall points championship on the OP for all drivers in all series, providing all points systems are uniformed and the drivers best result is privided once a week, as some may only run one race series and others may race 3 or 4 times a week, if it was divided into regions it could work also

How would you guys feel about having an Endurance Championship, with an American/Euro split ... meaning one room for Stateside and one room for Euroside, at a time that suits each timezone?

Basic idea as follows;

3 Divisions/Classes
All TC type cars (Sports Car Series is flooded) (DLC and RM cars)
6 Races (Weather/Time Change at some)
1 hour long Races
Different Manufacturers
Not going for a Drivers Champion, but a Manufacturer Champion ...

In the lines of this ...

Let me have some input please ... 👍

A group 5 style series. Interesting... I think any series that fields 16 cars every week will work honestly. We just need drivers. I would definitely run that series if it fit my schedule.

Back