World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
Or if someone cuts Monza lol

There won't be arguments about Monza. I'm going to post photos of what's allowed, and isn't allowed, for every spot where someone could cut corners, and post them up as part of the W.M.A. Conduct Guidelines, and all of the "incidents" of corner cutting will be reviewed by the Stewards.

MrMelancholy15
There won't be arguments about Monza. I'm going to post photos of what's allowed, and isn't allowed, for every spot where someone could cut corners, and post them up as part of the W.M.A. Conduct Guidelines, and all of the "incidents" of corner cutting will be reviewed by the Stewards.

Arguments will be when someone cuts... It's inevitable.

Arguments will be when someone cuts... It's inevitable.

There will be either some simpleton who can't understand a picture, or some really big d-bag who will find some technicallity. When this happens we will have to penalize someone.

There will be either some simpleton who can't understand a picture, or some really big d-bag who will find some technicallity. When this happens we will have to penalize someone.

Which is why we have a Stewards council. 💡

Just a suggestion, but in the MCM OP I explain in detail rules on corner cutting, have a read and see what you think, I think its the best option, it doesn't take away from battles yet penalizes someone for doing the wrong thing,

Just a suggestion, but in the MCM OP I explain in detail rules on corner cutting, have a read and see what you think, I think its the best option, it doesn't take away from battles yet penalizes someone for doing the wrong thing,

I could, but, I'm thinking of showing every corner, in specific.

This Conduct and Guidelines was my idea ... the OLR's cover the basics, but we need something more in detail to rule out any possible loop hole ...

I was talking to Mel last night about possibly having a non-participating Official Steward at all sanctioned events to save replays for incidents ... any suggestions?

This Conduct and Guidelines was my idea ... the OLR's cover the basics, but we need something more in detail to rule out any possible loop hole ...

I was talking to Mel last night about possibly having a non-participating Official Steward at all sanctioned events to save replays for incidents ... any suggestions?

Well I would be happy to do what I can from the phone lol, I just suggest that you follow my corner cutting rules as it doesn't take away from the racing and all action can be taken after the races have finished, but,

This is the point I referenced at deep forrest raceway and concrete, if I raced at monza I would cut left right and center, and my point in re buttle would be that it should have been made clear before the first race had qualifying sessions,

TDZdave
Well I would be happy to do what I can from the phone lol, I just suggest that you follow my corner cutting rules as it doesn't take away from the racing and all action can be taken after the races have finished, but,

This is the point I referenced at deep forrest raceway and concrete, if I raced at monza I would cut left right and center, and my point in re buttle would be that it should have been made clear before the first race had qualifying sessions,

But the general rule that everyone follows is 2 wheels on track and rumble strip counts as track. This is according to OLR..

Precisely. I heard, from a certain, anonymous storybird, that the GTP OLRs are from GT5:P, and irrelevant to the full version of GT5, due to the lack of intricate detail.

But the general rule that everyone follows is 2 wheels on track and rumble strip counts as track. This is according to OLR..

This is great, except people don't always follow it. Some people try to create their own rules in certain corners. This is why I'd like to create a full, long list of every corner, and add the rules for each corner, and consequence for cutting it, intentionally, AND the "oops, I missed my braking point" "apology" procedure, or the way to show that you're not gaining time.

Precisely. I heard, from a certain, anonymous storybird, that the GTP OLRs are from GT5:P, and irrelevant to the full version of GT5, due to the lack of intricate detail.

This is great, except people don't always follow it. Some people try to create their own rules in certain corners. This is why I'd like to create a full, long list of every corner, and add the rules for each corner, and consequence for cutting it, intentionally, AND the "oops, I missed my braking point" "apology" procedure, or the way to show that you're not gaining time.

Good luck. That will be very laborious. :crazy: :) It will be great when finished though. 👍

Good luck. That will be very laborious. :crazy: :) It will be great when finished though. 👍

PM the moderators, "Hey guys, I made a new GTP OLR set. :)"

:lol: Of course, I'm kidding, but, in fairness to myself, the originals are a bit non-detailed and non-specific. I'll focus on the "here's what you can do to make up for accidentally cutting this corner" section, the most, as, no matter how much you try, using run-off room will happen, and the OLRs don't strictly discuss what to do, in such an event, for example.

PM the moderators, "Hey guys, I made a new GTP OLR set. :)"

:lol: Of course, I'm kidding, but, in fairness to myself, the originals are a bit non-detailed and non-specific. I'll focus on the "here's what you can do to make up for accidentally cutting this corner" section, the most, as, no matter how much you try, using run-off room will happen, and the OLRs don't strictly discuss what to do, in such an event, for example.

If you can do it then go for it. You might have grey hair or maybe no hair when you get finished :lol:

If you can do it then go for it. You might have grey hair or maybe no hair when you get finished :lol:

:lol: I'll give up before my next birthday, if it comes down to it.

I have an idea for some of the corners, at both Monza and Spa, already. If it's yellow, you may not touch it. (This refers to the "speedbumps" that are painted yellow with black striping)

:lol: I'll give up before my next birthday, if it comes down to it.

I have an idea for some of the corners, at both Monza and Spa, already. If it's yellow, you may not touch it. (This refers to the "speedbumps" that are painted yellow with black striping)

You can still cut a big chunk of track out without touching the "speedbumps"

Yes, but, I'm implying that the speedbumps are an instant infraction, which *will* be dealt with.

I think most people know that it would be, but I am sure that there are some individuals that don't have the logic to know so.

I think most people know that it would be, but I am sure that there are some individuals that don't have the logic to know so.

Which is the entire purpose of my recently validified rulebook.

Which is the entire purpose of my recently validified rulebook.

Which is just starting to be created. I will host a general W.M.A. test lobby tonight in about 2 hours. It will probably be a public lobby. I will post the room #. If you don't know me and want to test, just let me know when you join so I don't kick you :lol:

Which is just starting to be created. I will host a general W.M.A. test lobby tonight in about 2 hours. It will probably be a public lobby. I will post the room #. If you don't know me and want to test, just let me know when you join so I don't kick you :lol:

I've memorized the names of all of the entries etc., because I've raced with so many, and many others are good guys. If I'm there, I'll help.

I've memorized the names of all of the entries etc., because I've raced with so many, and many others are good guys. If I'm there, I'll help.

I appreciate this. This lobby will go out to any member of any W.M.A. series as well as any prospective GTP users who are even remotely interested in the W.M.A. Just let me know when you enter the lobby if you are from GTP and I will not kick you as long as you don't troll or anything :lol:

Read above, regardless of this post.

Then, you could even put "GTPlanet" in your opening "greeting" message, and, cnd, if you see that, you know not to kick that person.

If you don't see that, the simple way is to ask what the W.M.A. stands for. :lol:

Your doing every corner in every track? You do know that there are more than a thousand corners right?

Good luck....

Your doing every corner in every track? You do know that there are more than a thousand corners right?

Good luck....

Not every corner in every track. Just the corners which can be cut to save time.

1472-6118-4216-8217-8709 Room now open.

This is for anyone who participates in any of the W.M.A. series, or is interested in joining the W.M.A.

Last edited:
Big welcome to:

Lion-Face/Lion-Face
Afrodeezy7/Afrodeezy

We're at 21 members! Thanks for supporting us! It's so very dearly appreciated!

Back