World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
:lol: ... 15 years sounds old, but not as old as 24 years ...:dopey:

Still, neither of us are of those ages... Considering that I'm older than 15, by a decent ways, and you as well...

I'd say that we're mature enough. Anyways, good afternoon, chap, I'm going to sleep now.

I will be doing some testing/speccing for my new series tomorrow evening. It will be at 9:30 Eastern daylight time

I will be doing some testing/speccing for my new series tomorrow evening. It will be at 9:30 Eastern daylight time

So, 22:30 my time. Hmmm, maybe.

I might make a series from the following:

Clio/Lutecia Cup

MX-5/Spec Miata Cup

New Beetle Cup

Lupo Cup

MrMelancholy15
So, 22:30 my time. Hmmm, maybe.

I might make a series from the following:

Clio/Lutecia Cup

MX-5/Spec Miata Cup

New Beetle Cup

Lupo Cup

Guys, I think that we need to choose series carefully. Instead of making series, try to get people with series to join, and add their series to WMA. There's got to be 10 WMA series with 5 people... We gotta rethink what were doing, it isn't working.

Guys, I think that we need to choose series carefully. Instead of making series, try to get people with series to join, and add their series to WMA. There's got to be 10 WMA series with 5 people... We gotta rethink what were doing, it isn't working.

Yeah, that's the plan. Here's the thing: Star Mazda and VLN are going nowhere. No one's really interested, enough, except those who would get bored. So, I'm planning on replacing them, RATHER THAN creating new series.

MrMelancholy15
Yeah, that's the plan. Here's the thing: Star Mazda and VLN are going nowhere. No one's really interested, enough, except those who would get bored. So, I'm planning on replacing them, RATHER THAN creating new series.

Replacing them with a new series...

But I wouldn't mind a spec miata series at that time ;)

Replacing them with a new series...

But I wouldn't mind a spec miata series at that time ;)

Yeah. Honestly, I've got the general specs worked out already.

This is what I do best.

Anyways, I'm also working on the official "Rulebook/conduct guidelines" tomorrow. Expect some interesting PMs soon.

MrMelancholy15
Yeah. Honestly, I've got the general specs worked out already.

This is what I do best.

Anyways, I'm also working on the official "Rulebook/conduct guidelines" tomorrow. Expect some interesting PMs soon.

Save yourself time by just copying the OLR and just credit them with it...

Save yourself time by just copying the OLR and just credit them with it...

This doesn't work, as we're planning on specifying in much more detail than the OLRs. In fact, we're working with F.I.A. rules, regulations, and guidelines, instead of GTP's rules; because we're over-achievers with lots of time on our hands. :lol: :sly: :crazy:

MrMelancholy15
This doesn't work, as we're planning on specifying in much more detail than the OLRs. In fact, we're working with F.I.A. rules, regulations, and guidelines, instead of GTP's rules; because we're over-achievers with lots of time on our hands. :lol: :sly: :crazy:

Y'all are nuts!

MrMelancholy15

Just read through OLR and tweak any of the stuff you dont agree with, and/or add extra stuff...I think its safe to say that everything to do with motorsport has been covered in the OLR...

kk20
Just read through OLR and tweak any of the stuff you dont agree with, and/or add extra stuff...I think its safe to say that everything to do with motorsport has been covered in the OLR...

You're truly just going to be rewording the OLR's...

Y'all are nuts!

Not really. The GTP OLRs just aren't specific enough.

I, personally, plan on setting W.M.A. wide rules regarding EACH AND EVERY corner with run-off areas, or other "shorter variants" to explain what each driver can and can't do, in each corner.

I'd also like to set up rules for each and every scenario, which basically follow the rule: "Don't steer towards the guy passing you, unless you're on a straightaway, and clearly in front of the driver passing you. And, you're only allowed to block once on a straightaway. Second blocking-moves are banned."

I'd like to set up a W.M.A.-wide penalty system, while I'm at it, too, and organize a full procedure to review penalty decisions, appeal decisions, and so forth.

It's a labour of love, in my eyes, as it'll make for the best racing possible on GT5.

MrMelancholy15
Not really. The GTP OLRs just aren't specific enough.

I, personally, plan on setting W.M.A. wide rules regarding EACH AND EVERY corner with run-off areas, or other "shorter variants" to explain what each driver can and can't do, in each corner.

I'd also like to set up rules for each and every scenario, which basically follow the rule: "Don't steer towards the guy passing you, unless you're on a straightaway, and clearly in front of the driver passing you. And, you're only allowed to block once on a straightaway. Second blocking-moves are banned."

I'd like to set up a W.M.A.-wide penalty system, while I'm at it, too, and organize a full procedure to review penalty decisions, appeal decisions, and so forth.

It's a labour of love, in my eyes, as it'll make for the best racing possible on GT5.

So I know what you're doing this week!

Oh and a quick story:

So I got to the beach today! We go into our condo, and I decided to take a shower... There's this brown thing in the bottom... I think it's from this girl (we let some friends stay for a week before) so I move it with my foot... THEN IT MOVED! It like got lodged between my toes! Needless to say... I screamed like a 2 year old... There are some poisonous spiders in South Carolina so I was scared... But it didn't bite me..

So, let's continue with Mel's decision to write a book...

So I know what you're doing this week!

Oh and a quick story:

[off-topic blabber]

So, let's continue with Mel's decision to write a book...

Granted, reading, reviewing, and contemplating F.I.A. rules is much more complex and complicated than the OLRs, but should be much more rewarding.

While it'll take a week or two, of somewhat consistent work, I don't think that there's really a reason why it won't work.

MrMelancholy15
Granted, reading, reviewing, and contemplating F.I.A. rules is much more complex and complicated than the OLRs, but should be much more rewarding.

While it'll take a week or two, of somewhat consistent work, I don't think that there's really a reason why it won't work.

Just make it easy to read... Some people really do need to be spoon fed..

Care to hop on Skype?

Just make it easy to read... Some people really do need to be spoon fed..

Clearly. This is why I'm going to add photos, (I'm writing it up on Google Docs, but I'll transfer it to a specific W.M.A. Rules discussion thread, in the discussion group.

Care to hop on Skype?

Done.

I figured no one would use it, seeing as you're in... some other state that's not your homestate (of Pittsburgh :crazy: :dopey: )
:lol:

MrMelancholy15
Clearly. This is why I'm going to add photos, (I'm writing it up on Google Docs, but I'll transfer it to a specific W.M.A. Rules discussion thread, in the discussion group.

Done. I figured no one would use it, seeing as you're in... some other state that's not your homestate (of Pittsburgh :crazy: :dopey: )

Phones are magical things! I've always used my phone for it :) were all on!

But do add it to the thread.. If its a link... 1/10 of the people will look at it.

Phones are magical things! I've always used my phone for it :) were all on!

But do add it to the thread.. If its a link... 1/10 of the people will look at it.

90% is a very large number, you're right! I do plan on it. It'll just be a simple copy/paste.

MrMelancholy15
90% is a very large number, you're right! I do plan on it. It'll just be a simple copy/paste.

One thing i've found out is that threads with loads of information on the first post tends to result in the iphone app closing. Dont ask me why. The way around this is by clicking on the tab at the top but many people might not know this...

One thing i've found out is that threads with loads of information on the first post tends to result in the iphone app closing. Dont ask me why. The way around this is by clicking on the tab at the top but many people might not know this...

Well, this is why we'd like to off-set our rules, and put them in the Discussion group. It's easily accessible, and can be quoted at any time, during a discussion/argument.

MrMelancholy15
Well, this is why we'd like to off-set our rules, and put them in the Discussion group. It's easily accessible, and can be quoted at any time, during a discussion/argument.

We'll NEVER argue!

Back