World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
Announcing!!!!

So, yeah, I made a new Discussion Group. It'll be the new home of all of the new teams. Any member of the W.M.A., who has registered for the W.M.A., has been invited to the Discussion Group. If anyone wants to create a team, there are only two things you need to do:

1. Think of a name! (Especially one that's not in use)
  2. Join a series, as part of your new team!
  3. Recruit a second member to your team!
  4. Open a Discussion in the W.M.A. Group!

It's very simple.

I will update everything we need, as new drivers and series join the W.M.A. roster. :)

Current Teams:

Team MOBIL 1 Racing- NizmoDR3
Team GRID- Rallymorten
Phoenix Motorsport- MrMelancholy15

I think the way the teams would work best is if they each focused primarily on the top level in their respective category. For example the WRC class or the F1 Championship. THESE teams would use the smaller series as a farming ground for other drivers. i.e. Star Mazda for F1.

I think the way the teams would work best is if they each focused primarily on the top level in their respective category. For example the WRC class or the F1 Championship. THESE teams would use the smaller series as a farming ground for other drivers. i.e. Star Mazda for F1.

Precisely the idea:

My team will be focusing on talented drivers from certain series, before making a decision about contacting other drivers for the DTM series, for example. However, I won't say which series, yet, as I want to have a decent selection. :lol:

I know that you and cows are on a Karts team.

Hey Guys.....So this is WMA.

This is really a very good idea, how many times has someone tried to join a series and ends up locked into a championship where the drivers, well lets say, aren't the fairest and cleanest there is. It becomes a little frustrating and causes you to lose focus on the main reason why you enjoy to relax and race online.

I would like to join WMA if possible, I don't know how many series I can race in at the moment, but I will try as time allows.

So far I am looking forward to the Bankfin series, and that DTM one looks awesome as well, you okes are gonna get me divorced with all the race time you are offering. lol

Well done guys, a big thank you for having the balls to start this.....awesome

@Mel - Please put me in a CLK for DTM, may I also confirm this closer once dates have been announced.

Welcome Driver ... I'm glad that I'm not the only Saffer among these chops ... :lol:

In all seriousness guys ... lets hold up on introducing new series for a bit and focus on the basics ... For example ... I'm not entirely happy with the idea regarding Fiat Trophy ... it needs some revising ... and DTM already has drivers registered without the series being born yet ... lets step back a bit and re-evaluatre what we already have on offer to make it perfect before we run ahead of ourselves ...

I want to call a W.M.A. General Meeting over PSN Chat for all the Members of the Board ... let me know when a time suits you ...

@Mel - Please put me in a CLK for DTM, may I also confirm this closer once dates have been announced.

Just to clarify, Rallymorten is the Series Organizer/Series Creator of the DTM series. Sure, I could sign you up, but, I'd like to give Rallymorten the honours. :)

Let's hold up on introducing new series for a bit and focus on the basics ...

Certainly, Nizmo, I don't have any more series to announce. I've given something out to the drifters, and open wheel racers, but, I'm really considering what Seth's suggesting for the VLN; a combination with the Bankfin, or something similar.

So, Nizmo, please consider where we'd be without the VLN. So far as I know, we have maybe 10 series, and no one has to join EVERY single one.

Most/all drivers would need a serious break, after just one week of racing in ten series.

I want to call a W.M.A. General Meeting over PSN Chat for all the Members of the Board ... let me know when a time suits you ...

Now. Do you have a microphone?

MrMelancholy15
Just to clarify, Rallymorten is the Series Organizer/Series Creator of the DTM series. Sure, I could sign you up, but, I'd like to give Rallymorten the honours. :)

Certainly, Nizmo, I don't have any more series to announce. I've given something out to the drifters, and open wheel racers, but, I'm really considering what Seth's suggesting for the VLN; a combination with the Bankfin, or something similar.

So, Nizmo, please consider where we'd be without the VLN. So far as I know, we have maybe 10 series, and no one has to join EVERY single one.

Most/all drivers would need a serious break, after just one week of racing in ten series.

Now. Do you have a microphone?

I'm starting from the top:

Thanks Mel, I'll have his name on there in a moment ;)

I have no series either, I wanted them out early to get things sorted fast :)

Agreed, entering all Series would be.. Ehh.. Time consuming :)

I don't think the last part regards me, but if it does I won't be on before around 18 bst, and that's if my net will allow me :lol:

NizmoDr3

I will be home late Monday or tuesday..

*cnd01
*MrMelancholy15
*NizmoDr3 (Nissan R92CP)

Guys the photoshoot is in 3 hours and 45 minutes. We need more people to show up. Three isn't a good grid anywhere. We need about 16.

cnd01
Guys the photoshoot is in 3 hours and 45 minutes. We need more people to show up. Three isn't a good grid anywhere. We need about 16.

What is the photoshoot for? And what kind of cars are you looking for?

What is the photoshoot for? And what kind of cars are you looking for?

It is for the OP of my the series I am starting up. Le Mans School. It will feature LMP, Group C, and 1960s Le Mans classics. It will be at De La Sarthe 2009. We will line up on the front stretch by car year with the LMP up front. The cars will be lined up along the pit wall just like the old starting grid where the drivers would run across the front stretch, jump in their cars, and go. As for car selection take any LMP, Group C, or 1960s classic. :)

cnd01
It is for the OP of my the series I am starting up. Le Mans School. It will feature LMP, Group C, and 1960s Le Mans classics. It will be at De La Sarthe 2009. We will line up on the front stretch by car year with the LMP up front. The cars will be lined up along the pit wall just like the old starting grid where the drivers would run across the front stretch, jump in their cars, and go. As for car selection take any LMP, Group C, or 1960s classic. :)

Well I have any car you need me to have.. I'll be on for the next 4-5 hours (5 hours max) .. Any car/color/wheel combination you would like to see in particular or you want to keep it authentic? I could put a slick DLC paint job on the XJ13?

Well I have any car you need me to have.. I'll be on for the next 4-5 hours (5 hours max) .. Any car/color/wheel combination you would like to see in particular or you want to keep it authentic? I could put a slick DLC paint job on the XJ13?

Preferably authentic, but whatever puts more people there :lol:

People attending so far photoshoot for the OP so far

cnd01-whichever class needs another car
MrMelancholy15-Ferrari 330 P4
NizModr3-Nissan R92CP
jgancherjr-undecided

I do love my 2D but if you need newer models I'll go with the Bentley or Pescarolo

People attending so far photoshoot for the OP so far

cnd01-whichever class needs another car
MrMelancholy15-Ferrari 330 P4
NizModr3-Nissan R92CP
jgancherjr-undecided

jgancherjr-2d

1472-6118-4259-7714-5146

The new time will be after the Rolex SCS race which will end in 3.5 hours. or about 6:00 p.m. Central Daylight time

Last edited:
Back