World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
Just thought I'd upload this photo....

GrandValleySpeedway-1.jpg

Just thought I'd upload this photo....

*Photo*

Nice photo! I haven't yet discussed the idea of adding a second car, (in reference to a Holden) yet, but, I like the planted, controlled look of those Aussie V8s.

35.000 Cr then but few cars are allowed like the chaser it's 50.000Cr because it's named Tom's :lol: in real life it's alot cheaper ;)

35.000 Cr then but few cars are allowed like the chaser it's 50.000Cr because it's named Tom's :lol: in real life it's alot cheaper ;)

I've set it at $50,000, because it still restricts the over-pace cars well, while allowing the Chaser and other classics IN to the series.

And, we're go for drifting!

Go, drifters, have your fun!

Big welcome to our 17th member:

salikriaz/salikriaz

Big welcome to our 18th member:

LancerEvo7/GTP_LancerEvo7

Big welcome to our 19th member:

gogatrs/gogatrs

Last edited:
I've set it at $50,000, because it still restricts the over-pace cars well, while allowing the Chaser and other classics IN to the series.

And, we're go for drifting!

Go, drifters, have your fun!

Big welcome to our 17th member:

salikriaz/salikriaz

Big welcome to our 18th member:

LancerEvo7/GTP_LancerEvo7

Big welcome to our 19th member:

gogatrs/gogatrs

Welcome guys. I am glad that we have some more solid members. :)

MrMelancholy15
LOL, I loved GRID. ;) Good game. But, goddarn those dirty black cars.

Funny you should mention those cars.. If I'm allowed to, I have an interesting team.. :D

I like the team idea, only I was thinking, introducing W.M.A. teams for WRC will mean a complete change to what it looks like now. Should I change it to we running with W.M.A. teams or can we Keep it as it is? I'm not asking for someone to tell me exactly what to do, but as it is W.M.A. sanctioned..

Also, welcome to the new members! :)

Last edited:
*cnd01
*MrMelancholy15
*NizmoDr3 (Nissan R92CP)

A big welcome to our new members ... 👍

Also, I'm speaking with some Series Creators who aren't yet members of the W.M.A., to ensure that we have the privileges, properly, to run certain series, without irritating other GTP users and members.

The series I'm thinking of running/creating/working with are:

Australian V8 Supercars Spec series
D1GTP drift series

More info to come, should interest be shown, and should a deal be reached with the current Australian V8 Supercars Spec Series Creator.

Well the more series we bring under the W.M.A umbrella, the more exposure we will get ...

Yea we need to make sure we have the consent of the people in the series to stick the W.M.A. label on it. I think everyone who allows the W.M.A. to sanction their series should become an automatic member. As for the drifting, I have never drifted before. The Aussie series would take place of my SRT8 TC spec racing series I had in mind. That is no big deal.

C ... I have been toying with an idea of something we have in South Africa, called the Wesbank V8's ... You and me should have a chat to maybe amalgamate your idea and mine ...

VERY** good point, C, good point.

Eddy, I'd say $50.000, considering that people will need, in some cases:

fully customizable suspension-$15.000
comfort hard tires $3.800 (?)
shifting upgrades (perhaps) $25.000
general bhp bumps (?)
weight reduction ($3.000-8.000)
the actual car... ($10.000+)

So, yes, if we ran a budgeted drift series, well, the prices would be around $60.000 or $70.000.

Drifting has the potential to sky rocket this organization, but I won't be a part of this series if it comes to light ... unless you start a drift school ... :D

Funny you should mention those cars.. If I'm allowed to, I have an interesting team.. :D

I like the team idea, only I was thinking, introducing W.M.A. teams for WRC will mean a complete change to what it looks like now. Should I change it to we running with W.M.A. teams or can we Keep it as it is? I'm not asking for someone to tell me exactly what to do, but as it is W.M.A. sanctioned..

Also, welcome to the new members! :)

One option you could perhaps do in WRC is ask that everyone currently running in the WRC, to join the W.M.A. ... once the application is successful, then the current "Team Mates" can start forming the teams ...

Just a suggestion ...

Last edited:
Just a quick question to the new members ... are any of you bringing a series under the W.M.A. umbrella?

Team Mobil1 Racing is up ... apply here ... :D

Last edited:
NizmoDr3
Any more Teams want to make their intro announcement?

I'm hoping to announce one later today or during the weekend :) hopefully I can announce DTM, Formula GT, and a surprise championship at the same time :)

For now, I give you: MY TEAM:
Gridmotorsport.jpg

Background info: that's my team name in Race Driver: GRID :lol:

Bex
sorting out my connection issue, hope to join u guys soon.

Welcome ... 👍

Grid 1 was good, Grid 2 better blow my mind away (or I'll stick to the 1 :D )

I hope so to ...

EDIT: I'm listing the Teams in the second post for now...

Have you made a Social Group for it Rally?

Last edited:
Sooooo many WMA sanctioned series on GTP...I think we should peg it back a little if we want to be taken seriously..remember its about quality, not quantity....hows the social club for WMA coming along?

Sooooo many WMA sanctioned series on GTP...I think we should peg it back a little if we want to be taken seriously..remember its about quality, not quantity....hows the social club for WMA coming along?

I agree ...
I've asked Mel to hook it up for us ... still waiting for a response ... unless you want to handle the task?

Indeed it is about quality (I bet PD knows that :lol: ), but I think we actually stand a pretty good chance of attrackting other drivers. We've got almost any form of motorsport covered (hmm.. we're missing NASCAR 💡 :D ) so I wonder how bad the future looks :)

Indeed it is about quality (I bet PD knows that :lol: ), but I think we actually stand a pretty good chance of attrackting other drivers. We've got almost any form of motorsport covered (hmm.. we're missing NASCAR 💡 :D ) so I wonder how bad the future looks :)

Maybe we should do a dirty nascar series over the 3 ovals lol

Also I think the top line championship should be ferrari F1 cars, seeing as star mazda has the FGT cars under strict specs, also I think the star mazda series should use sports soft tires if they are drivable under those specs with these tires, would make the experience more authentic with sliding and stuff, or maybe make them minimal aero, the fiat series is doing well lol I'm stinging to get my internet back to do some racing lol

Last edited:
Nice to see no ones covered any of my ideas yet. Now to make a write up off rules, look at car lists and test.

That's the nice thing, though. We need to cover all of the bases, to attract ALL of the people. :lol:

Anyways, for those of you in VLN, room's going up now.

And, OH YEAH, you guys DID want me to create a social group for W.M.A. That'd be better than 8938579345 posts here. :rolleyes: good idea guys!

Back