World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
1472-6118-4216-8218-0541

I opened the room early. The actual photoshoot isn't for another 45 minutes.

A group 5 style series. Interesting... I think any series that fields 16 cars every week will work honestly. We just need drivers. I would definitely run that series if it fit my schedule.

Well Bankfin is showing strong signs so far

I opened the room early. The actual photoshoot isn't for another 45 minutes.

After... failing to come up with an off-topic "joking" name for someone, I ended up calling someone, (again, jokingly) a dirndl. Following in this tradition:

YOU DIRNDL! Why did you make the ITCC late? :lol: His royal Mitsubishi-named highness was not impressed! :lol:

Well Bankfin is showing strong signs so far

This^ is true.

I might make the practice for the Bankfin this week. I will be in the bimmer.

Wrong thread bud ... but it's not a practice, it's the first race of the season ...

It was the wrong thread :ouch: Sorry. I was referring to the practice before the race. Qualifying would have been more applicable.

That thing. :sly: About as stereotypical as a drunk guy in Alabama with a shotgun. :yuck: You believe in stereotypes a lot, don't you, C?

I just recognize them and think that they are hilarious.

I'll blow straight down your damn ear :lol:

Yea just like the world cup a back in 2010 :lol:

But I thought C was still too young to drink? :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy:

Yup sure am.

Anyways, I'm announcing a "Driver's Handbook" which will cover everything all W.M.A. Drivers must know.

It's not necessary reading, as it's pretty redundant, for those who generally know rules, strategies, and tips, and who are already quick, but it's recommended for all of you with mildly damp feet, or who are just getting your feet wet now. :)

I'm going to cover:

• The different types of starting procedures (Standing start, rolling start, "rally/time trial" staggered starts, and any other type of start that I must.
  • Racing lines in all types of corners
  • Examples of corner cutting, and rules which will ensure that you never receive a penalty for corner cutting, regardless of what the Race Director decides
  • Passing moves/manoeuvres & how to negotiate traffic cleanly
  • Qualifying tips
  • Tuning setups
  • Approved Race Strategies (giving ideas about when to pit, and when not to pit, and the differences in strategies)
  • Driving techniques (Scandinavian flicks, etc.)
  • Safety Car Procedure

Therefore, I'd like to recommend that all Race/Series Directors PM me, with the lengths of races, and strategies which are commonly used, and I'll PM rallymorten specifically, regarding the Rally Championships he's running.

MrMelancholy15
...fair referees... :lol: Got sick of Euro 2012 after I watched the ref tackle a player. :yuck:

Haha lmao. I think justice was served for us english when the ukraine goal never stood. Payback for what happened to us against germany i guess....The referee's assistant was looking at it from 5 yards away yet he still didnt see it. #goallinetechnology

Haha lmao. I think justice was served for us english when the ukraine goal never stood. Payback for what happened to us against germany i guess....The referee's assistant was looking at it from 5 yards away yet he still didnt see it. #goallinetechnology

A bit off-topic, still. :nervous: Anyways, I was referring to the Portuguese ref who knocked the Irish player down during the Spain/Ireland game.

And, back on topic.

Back