World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
Well I'm more then happy to let someone else take control of the fiats until my triumphant return lol

Does anyone here know how to or someone who can create and upload video recaps of races?

If so, please let me know ...

Special Announcement​

I would like to hold a test session for my new One Make Spec series ... You are required to bring a BMW M3 CSL '03, BMW 135i Coupe '07 and a Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 ... I need to see if either one of these cars can produce a thrilling and close race ... both cars need to be STOCK STANDARD with SPORT SOFT tyres ... no tuning is allowed ...

Please let me know who would like to join and when would be the best possible time for everyone ... Thursday, 9/8/12, is a South African public holiday, so I'm thinking of running this test then ...

Mate if all goes I will have my internet on by then so I could make an appearance lol

So we could expect the announcement of 2 new series in one day? I'm keeping my cards close to my chest for this lol,

Mate if all goes I will have my internet on by then so I could make an appearance lol

So we could expect the announcement of 2 new series in one day? I'm keeping my cards close to my chest for this lol,

:lol: ... things are moving at a extreme rate bud ... 👍

I'll definitely do what I can to show up. Don't expect anything though :)

Oh, and I don't want to sound mad or anything, but I've noticed some minor mistakes in the OP :)

The link to the 2 above posts gave me a new Idea for a racing series, how about the recommended garage fun cup, works like this, we have heat races with qualifying for the first race and reverse grid for the second, the overall winner, usung nizmos points table gets to choose the next race, the second place getter gets to choose the car, there shouldn't be any complaints about anything, it would be good clean fun

I ask, please guys, as soon as a W.M.A. sanctioned series is developed please PM me with the link so that I can add it to the OP ... I just added 2 more series that I just found out about ... linking them from here will give the series much more advertising and in turn it will give prospective drivers easier access to your series ...

a BMW M3 CSL '03, BMW 135i Coupe '07 and a Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 ...

430-not sure if I can/want to drive it
135i Coupe-I'm in
M3 CSL '03-is this car available in the OCD right now? Or, shall I find it in Used Car Dealerships? Or...?

430-not sure if I can/want to drive it
135i Coupe-I'm in
M3 CSL '03-is this car available in the OCD right now? Or, shall I find it in Used Car Dealerships? Or...?

Ferrari's out for now ... we'll keep it for a future higher spec series ... I haven't raced the 135i std yet, but the M3 and the CSL is unbelievably forgiving to drive ... UCD is where you should try if you don't have it yet ...

On a different note ... I ask all RD's to contact me for a photo shoot ... I want at least one car from every W.M.A. sanctioned series involved in this exercise ...
It will be for our FB front cover to show our followers the type of racing we are involved in ...

Ferrari's out for now ... we'll keep it for a future higher spec series ... I haven't raced the 135i std yet, but the M3 and the CSL is unbelievably forgiving to drive ... UCD is where you should try if you don't have it yet ...

On a different note ... I ask all RD's to contact me for a photo shoot ... I want at least one car from every W.M.A. sanctioned series involved in this exercise ...
It will be for our FB front cover to show our followers the type of racing we are involved in ...

Umm, karts might be a problem. :crazy: :indiff:

Why is that?

I don't think that karts are allowed on track at the same time as the other cars. Because Rallymorten's using the Formula Gran Turismo, though, at least the FGT Championship won't be a problem.

Damn ... we'll have to see how things pan out then ...
I need photo's and points for the past weeks championships for "Promotional Purposes" ...

Damn ... we'll have to see how things pan out then ...
I need photo's and points for the past weeks championships for "Promotional Purposes" ...

Points? What do you mean by that? And, no worries, I can get LOTS of photos etc. :) I too had a little go-about, like Driver101 did.

Points? What do you mean by that? And, no worries, I can get LOTS of photos etc. :) I too had a little go-about, like Driver101 did.

:lol: I need to find the time for it ... with all of this "behind the scenes" work, I have little time for anything else ...

Series Points for the Leaderboard ... or do we start that at a later stage?

When and where is that photo shoot?

Gridmotorsport.jpg
press release:

It has been confirmed that Metalgear696 will be driving under the GM (GRID Motorsport of course) banner

Series Points for the Leaderboard ...

Now please. New PM topic. You and I both know, that we PM each other all the time, regardless of topic, so, at least now we have a topic more suitable than your Saffer dialect and Facebook.

The link to the 2 above posts gave me a new Idea for a racing series, how about the recommended garage fun cup, works like this, we have heat races with qualifying for the first race and reverse grid for the second, the overall winner, usung nizmos points table gets to choose the next race, the second place getter gets to choose the car, there shouldn't be any complaints about anything, it would be good clean fun

Or even better, the overall winner gets to design a track for the next event to be held on ... we'll all need to download the track ...

Back