World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
One Make Test Session ... tomorrow, 9 Aug 2012, 21:00 GMT+2, My Lounge ... please let me know if you are able to attend ...

@RD's ... I would like logo's of all your series, so that I can spruce up the OP an FB ... (If your series doesn't have a logo, Mr AG, please make one up or ask me to make one for you) ...

Last edited:
I would like to setup the Photo shoot at 17:00 GMT+2 ... it'll make it around 9:00 am on the Stateside ... directly after that we can start testing my One Spec Series ...

Hey niz, your points system for bankfin, we should put that on the OP and uniform it for all w.m.a series, then no one will be left wondering about what points they got if they're in multiple events

One Make Test Session ... tomorrow, 9 Aug 2012, 21:00 GMT+2, My Lounge ... please let me know if you are able to attend ...

@RD's ... I would like logo's of all your series, so that I can spruce up the OP an FB ... (If your series doesn't have a logo, Mr AG, please make one up or ask me to make one for you) ...

Mr. AG? Who's that? Me? MW? :lol: PMs bud, PMs.

Hey niz, your points system for bankfin, we should put that on the OP and uniform it for all w.m.a series, then no one will be left wondering about what points they got if they're in multiple events

That is what we are busing planning ... I just need points for every W.M.A series so far ...

That is what we are busing planning ... I just need points for every W.M.A series so far ...

Well, the only seasons which have begun to give points are:

-ITCC
-Bankfin

(am I missing one? If I am, it's not in OP.)

Therefore, this is my mistake. I'm working on them now. As there's a slight and small discrepancy in the points, I'm hoping that Stormpacer17 and Damuemogirl come on Skype shortly, so I can discuss the discrepancy.

It's likely that I've given damu some of Storm's points.

And Conti? ... that is if Polar is still involved ...

He's not doing points yet. The first points race is 2 or 3 weeks away.

And, Polar's still involved, but, whether or not he wants to allow the Conti Tire series to be W.M.A. sanctioned or not is unclear. I guess he said it once, but has changed his mind?

Just please find out for me ...

Just a reminder, the photo shoot will be at 17:00 GMT+2 in my lounge, with the BMW test straight after ...

Hey niz, if you wish you can highlight a link to me in the OP for tech support to new and amatuer drivers requiring assistance

Re-subscribing is annoying. Stupid "unsubscribe" button doesn't come with an "idiot proof" "are you sure?" check. :( :scared:

Anyways, I'll see what I can do for the BMW 135i test. Can't join the M3 CSL test.

Also, I need people to read this please. :) It's in the W.M.A. discussion group, because it's a W.M.A. Discussion. 💡

I just watched the trailer for GRID 2 ... maybe the W.M.A. should branch out to Codemasters title in 2013 as well ... then the teams can really come out to play ... :D

Hang on wait, there's a grid 2, did codeys get bored of re selling us updated versions of a rally game?

Hang on wait, there's a grid 2, did codeys get bored of re selling us updated versions of a rally game?

They're talking about it like it's an arcade game. Time to start sending the e-mails, asking them "please give us the option of which physics system we want!"

Anyways, those of you with functioning internet, join our test/photoshoot NOW please. :)

Wow that's rude of you to descriminate against me because of my net issues, I'm get seth to have an arguement with someone over this lol,

Yeah your spot on with that, if I want to race a shelby mustang with poor car physics on a tore up desert road I will dust off nfs pro street thank you, grrr, that what annoys me with codeys these days, dirt showdown was a rip off, there isn't even a speedo on screen, they haven't made a decent game since race driver 3 and haven't made a great game since race driver 2, the F1 games they make are crust, I have never seen an F1 car with body roll since john surtees won the world championship lol, visually impressive in the entrance movie though

Wow that's rude of you to descriminate against me because of my net issues, I'm get seth to have an arguement with someone over this lol,

Polarbear345 is also without internet. You're not being discriminated against. You're being excused, reminding people why you can't come.

Back