World Motorsport Association

• Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 1,067 comments
Wow..A lot has happened while I was asleep...Anyway, regarding the tier points problem. How about only giving WMA leaderboard points to podium finishers in the series. Ya'll seriously cannot think that 1 driver can go around to 5 series and win them all do ya? That would be amazing but if that does happen then im willing to eat my words...

Wow..A lot has happened while I was asleep...Anyway, regarding the tier points problem. How about only giving WMA leaderboard points to podium finishers in the series. Ya'll seriously cannot think that 1 driver can go around to 5 series and win them all do ya? That would be amazing but if that does happen then im willing to eat my words...

You'll be eating your words... :lol: Some of us are extremely fast. Everyone will win, and everyone will have chances at championships, but, I've been racing with freshseth83 for around a year now; he thinks he's faster, and I thnk I'm faster, and every race is another little battle.

You'll be eating your words... :lol: Some of us are extremely fast. Everyone will win, and everyone will have chances at championships, but, I've been racing with freshseth83 for around a year now; he thinks he's faster, and I thnk I'm faster, and every race is another little battle.

Pity Seth hasn't joined us yet ...

MrMelancholy15

I sure hope I dont....Also the different series might be in different timezones which wont cater for everyone...

I sure hope I dont....Also the different series might be in different timezones which wont cater for everyone...

We do our best. We've got most interest from Europe & eastern seaboard of North America...

As for the repeat-winners thing, it's simple: people specialize in different cars. I specialize in AWD/4WD cars, rallies, and karting. Some (Seth) specialize in F1 cars, and some (Nizmo) are consistent in any car, it seems. It's about finding your specialty, and winning in that series, while staying on-track in any other series.

MrMelancholy15
As for the repeat-winners thing, it's simple: people specialize in different cars. I specialize in AWD/4WD cars, rallies, and karting. Some (Seth) specialize in F1 cars, and some (Nizmo) are consistent in any car, it seems. It's about finding your specialty, and winning in that series, while staying on-track in any other series.

There we go. Problem solved i guess..

Hows that social fan page coming along? Facebook page, twitter...

cnd, Polar and kk never used it ...

Check second post and tell me what you think ... pretty basic for now ...

NizmoDr3
cnd, Polar and kk never used it ...

Check second post and tell me what you think ... pretty basic for now ...

You're right it is pretty basic but its a start atleast..👍

I got inspiration about the whole tier idea from this website pesrankings.com

I sed to be a Pro Evolution Soccer fan in my previous life :lol: They have online tournaments where individuals input the scores from their matches into the webpage when prompted. Then the computer does the rest and works out your ranking. I like the part on the right where it says how many places you have gained compared to the previous month. They also have player of the month which shows which player has progressed the most in that month. I dont know what the prize is for staying top the whole season but if I remember correctly the prize was a whole years worth internet connect from one of the best UK ISP's. I used to play online with those guys back when the website just started. Now they have proper sponsorships such as HMV, Nuts etc. And they were in a leaflet that comes with the game inside the case. Why cant WMA be as big?

Last edited:
OH I almost forgot ... I apologize to the Brits on their Test defeat ... We needed some batting practice ... :lol:

NizmoDr3
OH I almost forgot ... I apologize to the Brits on their Test defeat ... We needed some batting practice ... :lol:

Damn you!! Dont worry mate. We'll get ya lads in headingley. You dont just come to our BACK YARD and beat us and expect to get away with it. £10 bet says anderson traps smith lbw for a duck and another £20 says bresnan bounces a good'un right on kallis's mouth..:P

I think tier 1 is the advanced one polar. In ascending order 4-3-2-1 i think is what it is at the moment...

Damn you!! Dont worry mate. We'll get ya lads in headingley. You dont just come to our BACK YARD and beat us and expect to get away with it. £10 bet says anderson traps smith lbw for a duck and another £20 says bresnan bounces a good'un right on kallis's mouth..:P

I think tier 1 is the advanced one polar. In ascending order 4-3-2-1 i think is what it is at the moment...

IMHO, Smith's a wanker ... yes he made his ton in this test, but I guarantee you that Smith will go out for a duck in the next 5 matches due to his inflatable ego ... :crazy:

OK, for the sake that I might enter that series, I've bought a White Fiat, Red rims (Abarth style :D ) and a type B wing (also body but don't remember name) and I've shot a few photos of it, which I will post in the thread soon. Also, I've been shooting some banner pictures for the DTM series, but as it seems impossible to make a race with only new or old, they will race the same race :)

Well make it the way YOU want make Rally ... the W.M.A. cannot decide how a series should be created or envisioned ... we are only here to ensure how it gets run and that it running with the correct values ...

In saying that, I would like to find out if there is an interest in a Ferrai Super Trofeo ... Would probably favout the Euro time zone in a possible Saturday late afternoon time slot ... apologies to my stateside friends but it gets lonely on a weekend when the earliest race for me is at 22:00 my time ...

NizmoDr3
Well make it the way YOU want make Rally ... the W.M.A. cannot decide how a series should be created or envisioned ... we are only here to ensure how it gets run and that it running with the correct values ...

In saying that, I would like to find out if there is an interest in a Ferrai Super Trofeo ... Would probably favout the Euro time zone in a possible Saturday late afternoon time slot ... apologies to my stateside friends but it gets lonely on a weekend when the earliest race for me is at 22:00 my time ...

I will take the first as a friendly advice and say that I'm interested in the Ferrari Super Trofeo if it's not too early nor too late :) around 19 my time (20 your time) should be just about perfect :) unless we clash with the FGT championship ;)

I will take the first as a friendly advice and say that I'm interested in the Ferrari Super Trofeo if it's not too early nor too late :) around 19 my time (20 your time) should be just about perfect :) unless we clash with the FGT championship ;)

Ye Rally ... I just don't want people to get the misconception that the W.M.A will tell you how to run your series or people to feel that the W.M.A makes the final desicion concerning their series ... that's not the case ... what is said in the OP is directed more to current RD's that would like to get their series W.M.A sanctioned ...

As for Ferrari Tropheo, I was thinking more of 17:00 or 18::00 my time ...

If I wake up in time for a Ferrari Trofeo race, I'm in. Considering Maserati is owned by Ferrari, could I use a Gran Turismo?

I missed a lot while I was sleeping... I support the new WMA points system, however it should work out. Though I will say, it does tempt me enter into more series' :lol:

I'm probably going to enter Rising Star Fiat and Karts. I'll make posts in the threads later on. :)

I have just filled out the form. I am going to go forward with my Le Mans School Series. Unless anyone objects. If anyone would like the PM about the series just let me know.

I'mgoing to run my Tier idea through to you guys later ... CND go for it

I will put it in the Interest check threads sometime this week. I have to take pictures of the cars. I need some help getting some mixed class photos. Let me know if you could help me out.

cnd01
I will put it in the Interest check threads sometime this week. I have to take pictures of the cars. I need some help getting some mixed class photos. Let me know if you could help me out.

I'll help you out mate. Just lemme know when and where...

I'll help you out mate. Just lemme know when and where...

I appreciate it. I probably won't be on at all before about 10:30 my time which is after midnight your time. Tomorrow about 2:30 my time which is CDT (GMT-5)

Back