::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 5 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,001 comments

Q1: Season Car choice? / Q2: Should we run another Preseason race? **2 votes only!**

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, really? Nah, it was shiny and clean on my end. That was just my camouflage to try and make you guys THINK I was slower than I actually was.

Tbh you weren't slow, held on to me and Senninha for quite a while.

(Actually if anyone has a Div1 replay, our battle is pretty epic if you've got time for about 10 laps of fun :dopey:)

Yes! I was tucked in behing Stigma and did not want to touch his car, so I tapped the brake to get some room before heavy braking....well that upset the car enough to move out his draft. Then I knew I was not going to get in right with out causing chaos. Took the dirt instead and rejoined at then end. Missed the chaos on back stretch, came on two cars off track there. Then ran it best I could, lucky the NSX was slow, I caught him when he pitted. Came around two more for my pit lost my position to him. Ran the hides off it catching. I did so, but before we could get some good racing in he found the soft stuff. What happen there?

yep that was me all over the place in the nsx...my first stint i had to run with the broken rear wheel...my second stint i ran my tires into the ground trying to catch sigma and you caught me on the shumi S as i ran wide...then my third stint i only had the tires on the car for about 5 laps so i was able to run them hard and pull you guys back in....i was gaining time on sigma and you guy but i ran out of laps

having to stop early killed me cause i had to stop a second time late in the race to save my tires

i just hate gt5 online for not leting me join in div1 :banghead::yuck:

I had the same issue, just got to except that's what happens. Sure I got less points than I was hoping for by racing in Division 2, but it was a good race and the guys behind kept me on my toes, no need to be too bitter about it.

I think you could've raced with us if you joined in the beginning.

i joined early, I was in the room for and hour before I got kicked, then it wouldn't let me stay in the room for more than a minute, very odd.

owen can you pleaze confirm that i was in gt300 in div 2 and finished first because for a strange reason boltz couldnt see me. anyone else can confirm?

I definitely saw you in the D2 race at the start, you went and overtook me and everyone else during the formation lap, I'm not sure why.

who saved the replay in div2 ? also i am thinking to test gt500 in the next race. can someone enlighten me which is the best gtr and which is the best nsx?

The Xanavi and the Calsonic are both higher level than the other two GT-R's from memory, I'm not sure why, they both have the same power/weight.

I only have the one NSX, so I can't really say, but many seem to pick the takata dome, so maybe that is the best?

Well overall looking at these times I am pretty satisfied getting the third best overall time and fourth best lap time! This weeks qualifying should be funny to say the least :lol:

I was battling your split times most of the race, you certainly weren't slow. :scared:

owen can you pleaze confirm that i was in gt300 in div 2 and finished first because for a strange reason boltz couldnt see me. anyone else can confirm?

i saw you in there sonic...you lead the GT300 cars didnt you?

(Actually if anyone has a Div1 replay, our battle is pretty epic if you've got time for about 10 laps of fun :dopey:)

Yeah, I was doing OK hanging on in your draft for a few laps until I put a wheel in the sand and spun it. It was great while it lasted though, I got to hang back and enjoy the draft AND I was entertained by watching you two go at it hammer and tongs. Awesome stuff.

I wish i could've hung on to you guys at the first part of the race. I lost the rear end coming out of T6 unfortunately on Lap 1. I think you guys were at least 4 seconds ahead when Imari caught the gravel on Lap 3 or 4. Then we had our own little scrap from there until finish.

311l6bk.jpg

It's a bit of a mess in D2. Ghost cars? How many cars really in total? :/

ok looked at recent players i met and the guy that got into the D2 race was PSN ID: Dregato

he wrecked me and atleast one other car on the formation lap...i'll try to get a photo

ok, i'll stop complaining now....i still had a great time racing with everyone

ok looked at recent players i met and the guy that got into the D2 race was PSN ID: Dregato

he wrecked me and atleast one other car on the formation lap...i'll try to get a photo

ok, i'll stop complaining now....i still had a great time racing with everyone

I think its fair to say that he won't be running any future events ;)

I really think that this preseason is great in the aspect of finding out who can race clean and who can not.

I don't know, but it feels like at least 5 or 6 drivers have proven themselves not clean enough...

And any new driver should not get in the series from now, unless someone will vouch for that player as a garantee that he's clean* enough..

*Notice "clean" not "fast".. 👍

Time to close this one out!

Over 1000 posts. Great turn out for D1, hopefully we'll sort out D2 issues next week at La Sarthe.

Discussion continues here: Thread 6

Read Post 4! Important!

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back