::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 5 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,001 comments

Q1: Season Car choice? / Q2: Should we run another Preseason race? **2 votes only!**

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even break 2'04s? I guess i played it too safe :D Oh well, atleast i finished 2nd ;)

p.s. all incidents, please report to the stewards

Paginas, did you apply for stewardship? Akmuq and the canadian guy will be out.

yea if you allow me to be 1

Masi!

Hmmmmmm...The Globe. Maybe someone livin in Japan or in
the Eastern Coast of USA (closer to Europe) should try to host a practice session,so we could see if it works.💡

And The host should have a mic.

I didn't even break 2'04s? I guess i played it too safe :D Oh well, atleast i finished 2nd ;)

p.s. all incidents, please report to the stewards

Paginas, did you apply for stewardship? Akmuq and the canadian guy will be out.

We should PM them??

The pic with the results is good??

Div1 Results

Nurb.jpg

In same format as before, let me know if there are any typos (likely :P) or mistakes. For example I'm not sure who was a "lap down" (if leader passed the line before you) and who wasn't, just guessed.

Edit: Eh, got beaten to it apparently :P

We should look for a permanent D2 host.

Someone with 500mbps.

Sure, but I was actually in D1 (You were the host) and it didnt
work properly either...(I raced only 6 cars...!!!???=?)

Someone else here having this kind of "invisible cars trouble"
in D1?

Div1 Results

Nurb.jpg

In same format as before, let me know if there are any typos (likely :P) or mistakes. For example I'm not sure who was a "lap down" (if leader passed the line before you) and who wasn't, just guessed.

Edit: Eh, got beaten to it apparently :P

I actually set a faster lap than the one in that, 1.56.9. My time is still eligible for GT500 no?

Nurb.jpg

That sucks. I'm way off pace. I could not pull out a fast lap as me and Imari battled for at least 15 laps. Played it too safe at the beginning too. I guess it doesn't matter as i finished 2nd again :P /excuses

I actually set a faster lap than the one in that, 1.56.9. My time is still eligible for GT500 no?

Yes, it is eligible :)

We need the official data for D2, same as what Andil did.

Andil, are you sticking with the Amemiya?

Andil, are you sticking with the Amemiya?

Probably. It is really stable, can pretty much always tell exactly what the car is going to do. I would love to use the Lexus but it's just too slow to be competitive at every circuit imo - at Nurburgring I was 2s slower in the Lexus than in the RX7 for example :(

Probably. It is really stable, can pretty much always tell exactly what the car is going to do. I would love to use the Lexus but it's just too slow to be competitive at every circuit imo - at Nurburgring I was 2s slower in the Lexus than in the RX7 for example :(

I see. That's too bad. I'll be doing some testing and see if we could allow some mods. Like the Rigidity improvement (strut bar). The next turbo mod makes it too fast (400hp). I just wonder how fast every other car is with the next available turbo...

We'll see..

Think You have won easily with the Lexus also.👍

I'm not certain of who actually recorded the race?

I assume someone did. :indiff:

I have it. Pretty stupid that you have to sit through the entire thing to get best lap times and all that info.. Replay mode is so bad in GT5 👎

I'll post the Div2 Data as soon as the replay is done. 👍

I see. That's too bad. I'll be doing some testing and see if we could allow some mods. Like the Rigidity improvement (strut bar). The next turbo mod makes it too fast (400hp). I just wonder how fast every other car is with the next available turbo...

We'll see..

I will get Bob onto running in another IS350 and can then test one with the rigidity improvement and one without, probably tomorrow, will let you know :)

I have it. Pretty stupid that you have to sit through the entire thing to get best lap times and all that info.. Replay mode is so bad in GT5 👎

I'll post the Div2 Data as soon as the replay is done. 👍

Yes. Too much work. And if you miss something you wanna check, well to bad, you can't rewind! Wtee-ef man... i also hate how there's no hotkey for switching cars...

I will get Bob onto running in another IS350 and can then test one with the rigidity improvement and one without, probably tomorrow, will let you know :)

I hate bob. He always complains. I wish we had the Stig instead.

Owens should have it.

i saved the D2 replay and can post it later tonight...got to put the baby to bed

D2 was chaos at the start some guy named Dregnot or something got into the race and went on a rampage during the formation lap...i got clipped by him and my rear wheel shook for the first 7 laps and chewed up my right rear tire until i pitted...i saw him clip boltzz or jdm too and send their car up in the air causing who knows what kind of damage...then he dropped from the race

is there a way we can do the rooms privately through the lounge...similar to the practice racing we did all week...everyone would just need to friend request the host...

Sigma was freaking fast though and everyone else ran a great race...lots of fun and i cant wait for next friday

i saved the D2 replay and can post it later tonight...got to put the baby to bed

D2 was chaos at the start some guy named Dregnot or something got into the race and went on a rampage during the formation lap...i got clipped by him and my rear wheel shook for the first 7 laps and chewed up my right rear tire until i pitted...i saw him clip boltzz or jdm too and send their car up in the air causing who knows what kind of damage...then he dropped from the race

is there a way we can do the rooms privately through the lounge...similar to the practice racing we did all week...everyone would just need to friend request the host...

Sigma was freaking fast though and everyone else ran a great race...lots of fun and i cant wait for next friday

You guys should have aborted the start as i mentioned in the briefing.

Anyway, ill work things out for next week. Hopefully, we get things sorted out.

It should be epic at La Sarthe. Mini enduro (1.5 hours) with 24 hour time change :)

p.s. PM any of the Stewards about 'Dregnot' so he could be put on the black list.

I dont know how to record replays......:( I will need briefed before hosting again. I was a fill in last moment and was really clueless out side laps, settings, and clicking start race.

You guys should have aborted the start as i mentioned in the briefing.

Anyway, ill work things out for next week. Hopefully, we get things sorted out.

It should be epic at La Sarthe. Mini enduro (1.5 hours) with 24 hour time change :)

p.s. PM any of the Stewards about 'Dregnot' so he could be put on the black list.

yep i was trying to message it before we got to the finish line but i couldnt type fast enough and away we went...i still had a blast though

No worries man, its just the preseason. Did people drop out or they just didn't want to finish the race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back