::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 6 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,116 comments

Did you hear about the man who lost his whole left side?

• Total voters
Ok... this is final... i have to go. GL to Division 2 👍

zzz.jpg

So, what's the point of the rules when they are not followed? Neomone refuses to enable Driving Line.

:lol:

Ok... this is final... i have to go. GL to Division 2 👍

Leadership & Organization

Another reason splitting the groups really doesn't benefit the league, is because there seems to be a general lack of care for the second division. I realize the more experienced players are in D1 because they have been around a bit longer and can throw down good times, but unless there is a dedicated admin that is on or CLOSE to Masi's level of organization/planning/leadership, it just won't ever work well. There has to be someone officiating, keeping people in line, and making sure everything goes smooth on race day. Now I know most of you are thinking "This is still pre-season, that was just one race," but nothing is stopping it from happening again unless someone steps up.

I'm probably not going to make the race if the connection is so ******. I don't understand why we have to be hosted in the pacific when it would be more convenient for everyone (on one side the steward for not having to be up at 4 in the morning and on the other to the actual drivers who wouldn't have to cross the globe to connect to the server) to have in europe or the US ... you know, where the majority of us actually live.

I have never had connection problems apart from this occasion.

Good luck with the championship...

I'm probably not going to make the race if the connection is so ******. I don't understand why we have to be hosted in the pacific when it would be more convenient for everyone (on one side the steward for not having to be up at 4 in the morning and on the other to the actual drivers who wouldn't have to cross the globe to connect to the server) to have in europe or the US ... you know, where the majority of us actually live.

I have never had connection problems apart from this occasion.

Good luck with the championship...

Did you even qualify? You're not even in the driver's list.

D1 race has been pushed back, but to what estimated time?

It should be on Page 1.

im trying to sort it

theres space in div 2 for people in waiting list

plus neomone is going to change to fixed host for bolts

Restarting in fixed host mode for all those who can't get their internet to work. Number up in 30 seconds.

Those who were in the room now, sorry. Quit and rejoin.

Not just the online. The entire game is broken.

Still, your internet doesn't work. I'm restarting in fixed host mode for you.

Not just the online. The entire game is broken.

Still, your internet doesn't work. I'm restarting in fixed host mode for you.

Well as much as I appreciate it, there really is no need to be a dick about it.

right 14 racers now

8 gt500
6 gt300

gt500 - retrisearina (missing)
gt300 - sallk23 (missing)
gt300 - Domoman300 (missing)

Last edited:
If 9:15pm GMT is the connect time for the Div 1 race, please tell me there isn't going to be an hour and a half wait before the actual race start? Otherwise I'm gonna have to sit it out.

Back