Nissan 370 z
nismo370review_01_opt.jpg

Or

Audi TT
images

'Stang vs. RX-7

Biased me choosing the RX-7. Easy choice

370Z vs. TT

I do like the TT but I'll choose the japanese once more.

Dakota vs. Hardboy

Dakota definatly. (Look I chose the American truck!)

RS7 vs. Quattroprote vs. CLS

The RS7 is out because it's not even a shooting brake but a fastback. And I take the Merc because it's the better looking than the ugly Maserati

CL63, for one, because it's an AMG and not an Audi, and two, because it doesn't appear to be a kit car based off of a Maserati with steelie donuts on all 4 sides.

Audi S1 Sportback vs. Renault Sport Clio 200 Turbo - The Clio is really ugly. Sportback please.

Ford Mustang GT vs. Mazda RX-7 - RX-7, I don't like that generation of Mustang.

Nissan 370Z vs. Audi TT - 370Z, easy.

Dodge Dakota V6 vs. Nissan Hardbody SE V6 - Dakota, it's less ugly.

Audi RS7 vs. Maserati Quattroporte Touring Bellagio Fastback vs. Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG Shooting Brake - CL63 in a heartbeat.

Results:
1. Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG Shooting Brake
2. Audi RS7
3. Maserati Quattroporte Touring Bellagio Fastback

Ew vs. Ew vs. Ew - Ew.

Results:
1. Ew
2. Ew
3. Ew

Renaultsport Clio 200 Turbo vs Audi S1 Sportback; I think I'll go with the clio.

Ford Mustang GT (Fox-4) vs Mazda RX-7 (FC3S); I think I'll pick the Mustang, foxbody Mustangs are known easy to work on typically and I'm use to the Fox Mustang at this point.

Nissan 370Z Nismo (Z34) vs Audi TT-RS Coupe; I really adore the 370Z over the TT, so I pick that.

1994 Dodge Dakota V6 vs 1995 Nissan Hardbody SE V6; Dodge Dakota, it's another vehicle I'm already use to and I haven't dealt with much about it that I didn't like.

Shooting Brakes; The Audi RS7 just seems to be more my thing compared to the other 2, so I'll pick that.

Falken Nissan Silvia S13 vs Falken Ford Mustang GT vs Monster Energy Mustang GT; The Monster Energy Mustang, because Coyote V8!

Back