Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
Ford Crown Victoria vs. Toyota Corolla vs. Subaru Outback Sport vs. Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo vs. Honda Accord - Easily the Subaru.

Results:
1. Subaru Outback Sport
2. Ford Crown Victoria
3. Toyota Corolla
4. Honda Accord
5. Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Ford Mustang Boss 302 Race Car '70 (raced in the Trans-Am Series)
01-1970-boss-302-trans-am-mecum1.jpg

or

Ford Mustang Boss 302R (raced in the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge)

01-boss-302r-barber-2011.jpg

Ford GT40 Mk.I vs Mk.II vs Mk.III vs Mk.IV vs Matech Ford GT; GT40 Mk.I, nothings beats the original to me.

Porsche 911 GT1 Street (996) '97 vs Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR Street vs Lotus Elise GT1; Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR, I just love that thing.

Porsche 911 GT1s; I think I'll pick the 1996 993 GT1, I've always preferred the looks of the 993 over the 996 and the GT1 model is no exception to this.

BMW M3 (e30) vs Mercedes-Benz 190E Evolution II; BMW M3 as I most of the time prefer BMWs over Audi and Mercedes.

Steeda Q 351 W Mustang vs Saleen S351 Mustang; Saleen, I always go with the Saleen Mustangs.

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C7) vs 2015 Nissan GT-R (R35); Corvette Z06! The C7 so far just plain rules in my opinion, especially the Z06. While the Nissan GT-R just wouldn't be as fun or challenging to drive I would imagine, and I just don't see much of a soul in it.

Random Muscle Cars; The 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona is my pick, it just sounds like the best performer out of them all.

Random Cars; Subaru Impreza Outback Wagon, it's the best looking to me and seems to be the best balance of fun and practicality of all 5 of those cars.

Classic Boss 302 Racer vs Modern Boss 302 Racer; I think I'll go with the classic. The original Trans AM Mustangs were legends I think.

If I had to race it, new one. If I could just take it to car shows and what not (on a trailer, of course) I'd have the old one.

Also, am I the only one that picked the GT40 Mk. III on that comparison?

They are practically the same thing.

What? No....there isn't hardly anything similar between them...there only a couple body parts if that, that swap over, if that. To the naked eye they look close but no, they are not practically the same thing. Mechanically wise they were somewhat different as well.

Wasn't it based off the Roadrunner? Which was a lot lighter?

The Superbird was, and the Daytona off the Charger. They were going to do one off the Belvedere as well. But there is a lot of changes per car.

The Roadrunner was based off the Belvedere.

Yes, but they were in the process of designing an entirely new car around the Belvedere that wasn't the Roadrunner so it would be more aerodynamic but too much had to be done, and Chrysler said nope.

599 GTO, even if it is the oldest one there. I'd have to know a little bit more about the other two before I choose either of them.

Yes, but they were in the process of designing an entirely new car around the Belvedere that wasn't the Roadrunner so it would be more aerodynamic but too much had to be done, and Chrysler said nope.
Put them right next to each other and it's almost impossible to tell the difference.

Put them right next to each other and it's almost impossible to tell the difference.
Maybe to someone who isn't a car person. Anyone who knows a Charger from a Roadrunner can figure it out pretty easily.

Back