Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
911 GT1 vs. CLK-GTR vs. Elise GT1

I'll go for the CLK-GTR. It's my favourite. The Elise was unreliable and out-paced, but still a pretty good car and I prefer to own this compared to the 911, but they are so close. The 911 GT1 evokes the nostalgia NFS Porsche Unleashed.

Results:

1. Merc CLK-GTR
2. Lotus Elise GT1
2,5. Porsche 911 GT1

96' 911 GT1 vs. 97' 911 GT1 vs. 98' 911 GT1

The 98' model is the most refined aerodynamically but the 97' takes the crown, it looks so much better.

Results:

1. 97' 911 GT1
2. 98' 911 GT1
3. 96' 911 GT1

E30 M3 vs. 190E Evo

One of the hardest choices to be made. I love and I would own both but I can only choose one and the choice must be wise.

The M3: Although being an overrated car it's still between the greatest. Great engine, great chassis, good looking, simple, german and it's sort of understated... Enough arguments?

The Merc: The bonkers. Mercedes engenieers thought "Hmmm, it doesn't enough spoiler". I find it more pleasent to look at than the M3, it has four doors, so it's more practical. It's also german (Mercs are a bit more unreliable). It has a great engine with an awsome chassis. You'll have to get used to the lay out of the gearbox but it's manageble. All in all a very good car.

My choice... The Merc.

Results:

1. Merc 190E Evo
2. BMW E30 M3

'98 Steeda Q 351W Mustang
1998Steeda_jpg.jpg

'98 Saleen S351
1998_00029_01.jpg

Porsche 911 GT1 Strassen vs. Porsche 911 GT1 Strassen vs. Porsche 911 GT1 Strassen - '97 by a mile.

BMW M3 vs. Mercedes-Benz 190...all that - M3 M3 M3 M3 M3 M3.

Steeda Q 351W Mustang vs. Saleen S351 - Saleen, easy.

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 vs. Nissan GT-R - GT-R. Chevrolet really overdid that Corvette, it looks like a race car.

So:

Steeda vs. Saleen

Saleen by a country mile

Vette Z06 (C7) vs. Nissan GT-R

The GT-R, agian by a country mile. One of my favourite cars. Plus the Nissan is made to work on both worlds.

I'm not an Muscle ethusiast so,

Charger vs. Charger Daytona vs. Camaro vs. Challanger vs. 'Cuda

I like the Daytona more than the regular Charger. The only Challanger I like is a racing one in purple. So down to the Camaro or the 'Cuda.

Between the both Camaro is the one I would choose

Crown Vic. But that's probably expected coming from me.

Although I wouldn't be disappointed if I was given the Toyota instead.

Crown Victoria P71, a vehicular Hollywood icon often present in twenty-first century action films. And I love the vigorous sound of its V8 at full throttle.

Back