Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
Ferrari 599 GTO vs Mclaren MP4-12c vs Lamborghini Hurácan LP610-4;I'm picking the new Lamborghini Huracan of the 3, I just really love Lamborghinis! :)

Nissan 300ZX (Z32) vs Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z; I guess I'll pick the Camaro Iroc-Z. If it was the Twin Turbo 300ZX, I would pick that.

Put them right next to each other and it's almost impossible to tell the difference.

superbirdanddaytona.jpg

The Plymouth's spoiler is not as far back and it's swept back more, and their rooflines are quite different as well.

I thought I already told you it would end very badly? :D

:lol:

I actually want a V8 240/280. The Alpine would be cool like that too, but too much of a bitch to work on. Thought my dad would kill me if I did either.

599 GTO vs. MP4-12C HS vs. Huracan LP610-4

Between the Macca and the Huracan, I'll go for the Macca. Although it's an hardcore version it might be the best all-rounder. I find the Huracan, not ugly, because ugly is a strong word, wrong...?, and it's the street version, but it's a McLaren.

300ZX vs. Camaro Iroc-Z

I like japanese cars best, so the 300ZX is my obvious choice.

A310 vs. 240ZG

Damn you @Custom878... My love for the 240ZG is much too strong, but... but I'll go for Alpine, I'll always go for the Alpine

GTO vs 12C vs Huracan: Lambo, easily. The name is also awesome.

A310 vs 240Z: 240Z, it's better looking than the Alpine.

Audi S1 Sportback
Audi-S1_Sportback_2015_photo_01.jpg

OR
Renaultsport Clio 200 Turbo
renault_clio_renaultsport_200_turbo_2013_front_quarter.jpg

Back