Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
Ram. Don't like that generation F series and I especially hate the Chevy. Those are a PITA to work on.

"Retro Styling Gone Wrong"

Chevrolet SSR
Chevrolet-SSR.jpg

or

Chrysler PT Cruiser
2008-chrysler-pt-cruiser-photo-199467-s-1280x782.jpg

or

Chevrolet HHR (EDIT - thanks to Custom878 for the suggestion)
2009-chevrolet-hhr-ss-photo-251187-s-1280x782.jpg

Last edited:
I actually thought about putting that in, but it doesn't seem to be as controversial as the SSR and PT Cruiser.

Anyway, I'll edit the post to include the HHR.

That's easy. The HHR is extremely small on the inside (I once went on a 650 mile car ride in the back seat of one, and I'm 6'5", 2nd worst car ride of my life) and the PT Cruiser is just no.

Chevrolet SSR vs. Chrysler PT Cruiser vs. Chevrolet HHR - The HHR is actually kinda nice.

Results:
1. Chevrolet HHR
2. Chevrolet SSR
3. Chrysler PT Cruiser

SSR because 5.3L V8. But the HHR isn't too bad. My grandma has one and it's a neat little car.

1988 Dodge W150 (ignore the stickers)

DSCN1990.jpg

vs

1988 Ford F150

1989_ford_f-150-pic-27259.jpeg

vs

1982-1986 Ford F250
1986_ford_f-250-pic-57003.jpeg

You have no idea how hard it is to find pictures of these in good shape...

Not really, I'm going to agree to disagree tho haha.
The bodies are exactly the same all the way down to the mounts other than the grill, hood, tailgate trim and wheel arches...not uncommon to swap bodies between frames years 1980-1997. Not sure how you can "agree to disagree", that's fact. I have seen it done and have a lot of experience with these trucks considering the body of my 1985 F250 has been replaced several times now and at least one frame off build.

What the heck are these things?

Just leave it be, we don't want any more clutter involving Ford discussion.
Its in regards to my WYR. Pretty appropriate if you ask me, and I like to correct people on those things since I have worked on many of them.

But we all know that conversation will carry over to the next four pages of the thread. Start a conversation with the guy and have at it. :sly:

Back