WSCC Touring Car Team Championship, FINISHED

• Thread starter GTRedline
  • 456 comments
I'd be happy to start off in the Lexus team if somone can send me up one, can send something back if needed!

EDIT::
Turbogeit came to the rescue. Add me to the Lexus team if its not too late, and don't worry about me not having a teammate either.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to start off in the Lexus team if somone can send me up one, can send something back if needed!

Try the car exchange thread in our inner club space.

I will check it out, but I'm not sure I have that car.

EDIT: I have it, will be sent immediately

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to join this championship and have the last spot in team Lexus. I have the car already so I'm all set up for todays race. :)

Anyone gonna have a prac. lobby up soon? Took the 200 Turbo sent me, did about 2 laps, then had to dash to catch the second WTCC race.

Hey, Im still up for racing today if someone can send me a lexus and there is still a space?

:)

Car is sent!

Somehow in my haste I've signed up three people for team Lexus. Not a big deal, we will take the top two finishers points for the team, and of course their own points for the drivers championship.

Sassafrass3, teeds is trying to contact you. Please accept his friend request.

The BMW just does not have enough HP. It can't get out of turns like any of the other cars, and we were loosing about 10MPH down the straight away on Nurb G/P. We'll see what happens on Deep Forest and Autumn Ring... But on Horsepower tracks like Monza and Cape Ring, they are destined for last place.

I also got 5 ten second penalties, which sucked.....

Last edited:
Yeah I kept getting ramming penalties when I had the greater way too. Also, what is the boost on? It seems ridiculous at how fast people are gaining on straights.

Yeah I kept getting ramming penalties when I had the greater way too. Also, what is the boost on? It seems ridiculous at how fast people are gaining on straights.

I only got Chicane penalties. You should not ever be making contact w/ another car, especially hard enough to get a ramming penalty. Try giving more room.... Boost was not on.

Who ever stated that all the cars should be at their normal hp and weight was correct, my Honda could run 2:17s and the pole ran a 2:05 :I they each have different characteristics so they can't be the same with the same hp, drivetrains come into account, how the car handles etc.

Who ever stated that all the cars should be at their normal hp and weight was correct, my Honda could run 2:17s and the pole ran a 2:05 :I they each have different characteristics so they can't be the same with the same hp, drivetrains come into account, how the car handles etc.

All the cars are maxed out and dialed back to 345hp. This is clearly stated in the OP. Also, teeds had the same car as you running 2:03's if not 2:02's.

Cowboy, the other driver in the Honda was able to run 2:05 also. It's not always the car.....

I clearly was not as fast as the other BMW driver on this track. I should probably wait to run other tracks (that I don't hate) before blaming the car though.

Back