WSCC Touring Car Team Championship, FINISHED

• Thread starter GTRedline
  • 456 comments
Yeah I kept getting ramming penalties when I had the greater way too. Also, what is the boost on? It seems ridiculous at how fast people are gaining on straights.

I have the impression that in GT5, we race on Pirelli F1 tyres (wear out very fast, even the hard ones) and that we have that new mobile F1 wing that permits to draft easily.

Round 1 Results

1st Place
Zkippe

2nd Place
cobrius

3rd Place
Drex81

Followed by;
El_Aliens69
joshua1994
teeds
POPE
Sassafrass_3
iamsupernasty​

OP updated with points standings.

Unfortunatly I have a family obligation for about an hour next sunday...can you guess what hour? of course, my luck. And on top of that, I was already going to miss round 3 because of vacation plans. So it looks like i'm going to miss the next two rounds. I'm asking one of WSCC's senior members to host the races in my lobby, and i'll keep everyone updated.

Problem solved. Teeds has agreed to help out and host the next two rounds. The races will still be held in my private lounge, and can be done whether I'm online or not. Try to get in on time so that he doesn't have any issues. Thanks again teeds!

PSN - x-XAvohmanX-x
Car #1 - BMW
Car #2 -
Time - 2:11 Greenwich UK time

All the teams are full right now. You can sign up as a replacement driver (see OP) for now, and if someone drops out you can take their slot. I won't be racing for the next two rounds, so you could fill my spot on team Toyota if you like.

Anyone care to share some Deep Forest times?

I ran a 1:13.2xx in the BMW after about 10 minutes of practice, haven't really gone back. Interested to know how other people are doing?

Anyone care to share some Deep Forest times?

I ran a 1:13.2xx in the BMW after about 10 minutes of practice, haven't really gone back. Interested to know how other people are doing?

thats almost a second faster then my BMW, were you and Teeds drafting, man thats fast! GO BMW. i know where im losing time at and will be looking at others line through section. 1:13:8xx but there's a couple more tenths if i can ever get right through said section.

In the draft the best I could manage was a 1:14.2xx. The Honda was slowing me up.

Lets practice tonight after I get out of work. I'll be home at 7PM CST. Deep Forest is one of my favorite tracks. Only reason I didn't give up on the BMW after Nurb GP, is because I wanted to see what it could do on a track I really like.

In the draft the best I could manage was a 1:14.2xx. The Honda was slowing me up.

Lets practice tonight after I get out of work. I'll be home at 7PM CST. Deep Forest is one of my favorite tracks. Only reason I didn't give up on the BMW after Nurb GP, is because I wanted to see what it could do on a track I really like.

just posted a 1:13:5xx getting faster little by little

Hey all are there any spots left???👍

There's only spots left as replacement drivers. Read the second post for details. However as these series go, people will drop out, and the replacement drivers get first dibs on the open spots. Also, any participation in the short first season will get you in the second season before sign up is open to the public.

Give my spot to someone else. The day and time just isn't going to work for me. Sorry.

Give my spot to someone else. The day and time just isn't going to work for me. Sorry.

Thanks for letting me know.

OP Updated.

1 spot left on team mazda! Don't miss the chance to take advantage of the grip of AWD!

Wow, how did this end up on page three of the fourm?

So who's going to make it on sunday? I won't be racing, but might stick around for some practice runs after the Racing School. For all those who don't know, i'll be hosting a Racing School course before the TCTC this sunday.

Back