WSM - World Sportscar Masters - ~SEASON 2 DISCUSSION FROM PAGE 19~

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 416 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akmuq, GT40 is a beast, bad luck but you'll enjoy next week :sly:

5 seconds slower then Sumo and tyres wearing after 5 laps.

Should have let me in the Chromeline, pretty much the same as the proper XJ13 except I actually have it.:ouch:

5 seconds slower then Sumo and tyres wearing after 5 laps.

Should have let me in the Chromeline, pretty much the same as the proper XJ13 except I actually have it.:ouch:

I got fastest lap, 0.2 faster than Sumo, and I had a Alonso Webber moment with tombrooks..

Getting to work on the videos, only shot from Mine and Furi's point of view. video should only be 2-3 mins tops, incidents include me losing it at Blanchimont, Furi overtaking me around the outside in Eau Rouge, from my point of view and then his and me overclubbing after the Kemmel Straight.

Getting to work on the videos, only shot from Mine and Furi's point of view. video should only be 2-3 mins tops, incidents include me losing it at Blanchimont, Furi overtaking me around the outside in Eau Rouge, from my point of view and then his and me overclubbing after the Kemmel Straight.

That 2:11.0 lap of mine is best lap I have ever done on GT5. Period. Amazing stuff!

That 2:11.0 lap of mine is best lap I have ever done on GT5. Period. Amazing stuff!

Sounds like you haven't done much laps on GT5.:sly:

My best ever was either pole for Monaco or Suzuka for the V8 Challenge, probably Monaco cause there's walls.:sly:

Sounds like you haven't done much laps on GT5.:sly:

My best ever was either pole for Monaco or Suzuka for the V8 Challenge, probably Monaco cause there's walls.:sly:

It was just bang on, full commitment. Especially as this week I had just about managed 2:15's....

I have finished editing the video, will be uploaded on Youtube by 12am. Will post on here shortly after it's uploaded. 👍

EDIT: Bugger, it's been blocked by copyright :grumpy: I'll get it sorted.

Last edited:
What was the Copyright for? The song?

Yep. But no matter, after changing the song to Black Sabbath's Paranoid, it was again blocked by Copyright, so I have now changed it to The Brink - All Said and Done, this won't get blocked by Copyright as they are a local band in Kent. 👍

Here you go, finally. Apologies about the blip at the beginning, I have edited it so it should be gone soon. 👍

Last edited:
That was some crash Furin had. :lol:

Hey you should not talk about crashing.....thats 2 weeks in a role now that you have destroyed my ride to full damage on the first lap (1 minute into both races). If this proceeds I will have to take pre-emptive measures or quit due to frustration with you. Which I would hate to do. Sorry, just thought I would put it out there. Because I find it funny that the winner/fastest guy out there is also the most destructive out there. First race you killed me overtaking me like a baffoon and at Spa you came out on the track (after your spin out) as I was passing you cautiously too to boot. Thats when I drew the line.

Hey you should not talk about crashing.....thats 2 weeks in a role now that you have destroyed my ride to full damage on the first lap (1 minute into both races). If this proceeds I will have to take pre-emptive measures or quit due to frustration with you. Which I would hate to do. Sorry, just thought I would put it out there. Because I find it funny that the winner/fastest guy out there is also the most destructive out there. First race you killed me overtaking me like a baffoon and at Spa you came out on the track (after your spin out) as I was passing you cautiously too to boot. Thats when I drew the line.

Oh boy, I'll try not to start an argument out of this. I will admit when you hit me on spa after DK lagged into me that was my error since my steering was dead. I don't remember hitting you a second time though...

As for Monza that was my fault as well I guess. Though you did brake pretty damn early.

Oh boy, I'll try not to start an argument out of this. I will admit when you hit me on spa after DK lagged into me that was my error since my steering was dead. I don't remember hitting you a second time though...

As for Monza that was my fault as well I guess. Though you did brake pretty damn early.

Ok thanks for admitting guilt. I just wanted you to own up to it, and yes I did brake early at Monza so I will let that one go as well. I just don't want you to think that since I'm good at Daytona that I am always looking for bumper cars LOL.

Me and RFLX will be close at Pescara.... anyone downloaded track Anyone been testing?

Ok thanks for admitting guilt. I just wanted you to own up to it, and yes I did brake early at Monza so I will let that one go as well. I just don't want you to think that since I'm good at Daytona that I am always looking for bumper cars LOL.

A truce has been created! I wish TOCA arguments would clear up that quickly.

Me and RFLX will be close at Pescara.... anyone downloaded track Anyone been testing?

Just downloaded and tried it. First impression: meh, not very interesting.
lapping ~1:11.4xx on RH tires.

Not yet. Will be downloading it tonight or tomorrow. Also, I had a bad case of fatigue and felt like taking a nap during the race on Sunday at about the half-way mark. Hopefully, I'll be wide awake this week.:guilty:

Sorry about missing Spa, life calls. Now I get to challenge Sumo for the win again.

I won't be there, I'm going to do the GT1 and I'm not going to do 2 hour+ races in a row.👍

That and I haven't done the Indy 500 yet so I don't have the XJ13, Chromeline should be allowed.:sly:

RESULTS ~ SPA
01 ~ Sumo ~ 30 Laps
02 ~ Tombrooks97 ~ -1
03 ~ RFLX Niop ~ -1
04 ~ Furinkazen ~ -1
05 ~ Crazy Bassist 83 ~ -2
06 ~ jackargent ~ -2
07 ~ GTP CAMikaze ~ -9
08 ~ GTP Akmuq ~ NC
09 ~ driftking18594 ~ NC

STANDINGS:
01 ~ Sumo ~ 40pts
02 ~ Niop ~ 32
03 ~ jackargent ~ 24
03 ~ crazy bassist 83 ~ 24
03 ~ Furinkazen ~ 24
06 ~ GTP Camikaze ~ 20
07 ~ tombrooks97 ~ 17
08 ~ pj-gm ~ 15
09 ~ Akmuq ~ 9
10 ~ driftking18584 ~ 9

I can make tonight although with little practice, I'm not hopeful of much..

Lap Times anyone? Fastest I've got is a 1:08.253. Albeit the first corner is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back