WSM - World Sportscar Masters - ~SEASON 2 DISCUSSION FROM PAGE 19~

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 416 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, real life type results.

Speaking of which, if two lapped cars are fighting after Sumo wins next Sunday, are the positions as they cross the line locked in like real life or do they keep going until the timer runs out?

Good point. I was ahead of Tom and IRL would be granted the position before him but during the timer I spun out and Tom passed me. Now did he beat me since we were on the same lap? Or does the race end where we are at? IRL from what I seen, once the winner passes the line, the race is officially done, unless two guys are neck and neck but then IRL if you are a lap down and the winner passes the line your race is done too.

Continue to timer, race to the end.

This weekend is double points, and I may try and get a prize as well... :sly:

Well I head over to this series not long after finishing the GT1 so you should be fine as long as we don't start early next week.

1967 World SportsCar "Masters" Championship Round 4

35th Grand Prix of Endurance

-24 Hours of LeMans

"But what is so important about driving faster than anyone else?"

"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well.
When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport.
And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."

"I want you to drive flat out. I want you to win Le Mans."​

THIS SATURDAY @ 1pm CDT (-6 GMT)!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement paid for by kenkwilinski.​

1967 World SportsCar "Masters" Championship Round 4

35th Grand Prix of Endurance

-24 Hours of LeMans

"But what is so important about driving faster than anyone else?"

"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well.
When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport.
And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."

"I want you to drive flat out. I want you to win Le Mans."​

THIS SATURDAY @ 1pm CDT (-6 GMT)!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement paid for by kenkwilinski.​

Nice. 👍

Yes with turbo off :) So you all better pray I understeer the first few turns and fall off the lead substaintally before that wide open straight. My guess is I can hit 240+ in draft. Watch out Sumo!!! I owe you one!!! And I didn't pay you back last week even though I had the chance but I did toy with you that one pass, you thought I was going right and passed on the left and got you all distraught and you wound up in the guard rail into the turn all on your own LOL.

207 in the Jag. Yet it was a 1-2 Jag finish on a track which was pretty much all straight...:confused:

Yea I had u all smoked in those practice runs, key to this race is consistancy on the second half of the track, slower cars will benefit there

I can only get 205 max out of the jag, but slower cars are faster cars if yeah get me ;)

Like I always say, to win, don't crash! :D

Though we've all been doing that quite a bit in this series...

ferrari understeers so toscana sucked for me, lemans straightaway at 4miles long is straight n flat, toscana was all a huge right turn

ferrari understeers so toscana sucked for me, lemans straightaway at 4miles long is straight n flat, toscana was all a huge right turn

What's your laptime then?:sly:

And no, there was a massive back-straight on Toscana.

Yea but toscana doesn't have an endless 4 mile straight away that doesn't end LOL, plus my car never red lines n only keeps building speed the length of the track, at toscana I could only hit 206 n at sarthe I hit in the 230s. My lap times are around 330 with a best at 328

Yea but toscana doesn't have an endless 4 mile straight away that doesn't end LOL, plus my car never red lines n only keeps building speed the length of the track, at toscana I could only hit 206 n at sarthe I hit in the 230s. My lap times are around 330 with a best at 328
I think i hit a 3:27 in the jag, but could be 3:37 I can't remember :indiff:

I'll try my best to make this final race, hopefully I can stop Sumo from gettig a clean sweep!

:mischievous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back