WSM - World Sportscar Masters - ~SEASON 2 DISCUSSION FROM PAGE 19~

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 416 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for inviting me guys that was a lot of fun, finished reasonably well considering the number of pits I made. Once again sorry for any accidents, I connected with Tom and akmuq a couple of times because I was driving too cautiously :dunce: so I apologize!

Also kudos to Furi for making the track, that first corner is a killer and the rest of the course flows really well 👍

What good fun! My 1:06.4 lap here was better then Furi's 2:11 at Spa. Lap 47.:D

Thanks for inviting me guys that was a lot of fun, finished reasonably well considering the number of pits I made. Once again sorry for any accidents, I connected with Tom and akmuq a couple of times because I was driving too cautiously :dunce: so I apologize!

Also kudos to Furi for making the track, that first corner is a killer and the rest of the course flows really well 👍

What good fun! My 1:06.4 lap here was better then Furi's 2:11 at Spa. Lap 47.:D

You're welcome guys :)

RESULTS ~ TOSCANA
01 ~ Sumo ~ 50 Laps
02 ~ Akmuq ~ -1
03 ~ Furinkazen ~ -3
04 ~ tombrooks97 ~ -4
05 ~ tom_97_COD ~ -5
06 ~ Crazy Bassist ~ -5
07 ~ GTP CAMikaze ~ -10+
08 ~ GTP Ranhammer ~ -15+

STANDINGS:
01 ~ Sumo ~ 60pts
02 ~ Furinkazen ~ 39
03 ~ crazy bassist 83 ~ 35
04 ~ Niop ~ 32
05 ~ GTP Camikaze ~ 30
06 ~ tombrooks97 ~ 30
07 ~ Akmuq ~ 26
08 ~ jackargent ~ 24
09 ~ pj-gm ~ 15
10 ~ tom_97_COD ~ 12
11 ~ driftking18584 ~ 9
12 ~ GTP Ranhammer ~ 9

NEXT IS 24 LAPS OF LE MANS!!! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS - IT IS A DOUBLE POINTS FINALE!!!

Last edited:
Testing for Le Mans after was good fun to, everyone having a synchronized spin at the turn after Indianapolis.:lol:

This will be the first race where Sumo doesn't lap the whole field.:mischievous:

I wouldn't count on that..

I was 3 laps down at one stage and I was determined to get back on the lead lap. I went about 20 laps between stops and got down to just 1 lap, but stopped again and went down to 2 laps, and got back to 1 lap at the finish.

Besides, a 3 and a half minute lap is a long time to win by, he bet me by 1:40 today...

hey is it okay if i race le mans? akmuq said i should have a go if that's okay? :)

EDIT: just wonderin what a good lap is? I did a pretty neat 3:33.879 with the XJ13 and might try the P40 later?

Last edited:
hey is it okay if i race le mans? akmuq said i should have a go if that's okay? :)

EDIT: just wonderin what a good lap is? I did a pretty neat 3:33.879 with the XJ13 and might try the P40 later?

Sure no worries 👍

And that is a good lap as well.

Might be able to make the last race, any chance you could maybe postpone the race for maybe 10 minutes?

You know I have my tea around then :P Don;t worry if you cannot postpone it.

Sorry about last night ...had to drive my kids about at short notice. Won't be able to do next week either as I'm racing at 9 elsewhere & don't reckon we'll be finished in time plus my fingers would be like jelly. Shame....I would.have enjoyed the JAG at le mans.

I was thinking maybe for this final race of the season we could bump up the start time by maybe an hour or so unless it clashes with other online racing activities you might be involved with? This Sunday's race will take a while to complete, by my reckoning...

I've got the actual laps down rather than the estimates in the results.

1st: Sumo ~
2nd: akmuq -1
3rd: Furinkazen -2
4th: tombrooks -4
5th: Crazy_Bassist -5
6th: Tom_97_COD -5
7th: CAMikaze -19
8th: ranhammer -22

I've got the actual laps down rather than the estimates in the results.

1st: Sumo ~
2nd: akmuq -1
3rd: Furinkazen -2
4th: tombrooks -4
5th: Crazy_Bassist -5
6th: Tom_97_COD -5
7th: CAMikaze -19
8th: ranhammer -22

You mean like when the actual winner crossed the line and IRL the race ends and those are the REAL RESULTS , not GT5 hand-me down bonus points LOL

You mean like when the actual winner crossed the line and IRL the race ends and those are the REAL RESULTS , not GT5 hand-me down bonus points LOL

Yeah, real life type results.

Speaking of which, if two lapped cars are fighting after Sumo wins next Sunday, are the positions as they cross the line locked in like real life or do they keep going until the timer runs out?

It looks like you guys don't have exactly close racing going on... :P

Carbon you can't take it serious.:P Me and Furi together on lap 15 or 16 was a big thing.:lol:

Anyway, you should come along to the final race, I can give you my tune for the XJ13 and it doesn't oversteer to much, only on bumps.👍

I would say the Heavy Damage has definitly offset this series. For instance I always get wrecked horribly by another driver in the first lap, and then Cam...oops no names now....always wrecks me a few times based on his fatigue, and then when I actually start to get consistant clean laps in after a while I'll push it and spin myself out. But usually the first half everyone thats not Sumo is racing for a position.

Carbon you can't take it serious.:P Me and Furi together on lap 15 or 16 was a big thing.:lol:

Anyway, you should come along to the final race, I can give you my tune for the XJ13 and it doesn't oversteer to much, only on bumps.👍

Would I be able to make it even after completing the GT1 race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back