• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 416 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
1967 World SportsCar "Masters" Championship Round 4

35th Grand Prix of Endurance

-24 Hours of LeMans

"But what is so important about driving faster than anyone else?"

"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well.
When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport.
And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."

"I want you to drive flat out. I want you to win Le Mans."​

THIS SATURDAY @ 1pm CDT (-6 GMT)!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement paid for by kenkwilinski.​

Thought this deserved a bump

Its going to be a tricky race I think, 1hr 30mins at least I think.

Only if I get the promised settings that never seem to come...

XJ 13 from akmuq? well he gave me some and i could link you to them

Still open for entries, room will open at 6.45pm GMT, 20 mins time!

Looks like I can't do it, can I still come to spectate?

Wait wait wait, actually I can race...

Any chance someone can send me a birthday ticket to get one of these cars? Cant compete if not...

Any chance someone can send me a birthday ticket to get one of these cars? Cant compete if not...

Don't collect tickets, you'll have to make a new PSN account and then dupe the birthday ticket and keep trying with a backed-up save.

I once had a '67 ticket, I didn't back up the save as the majority of available cars were awesome, this is what I got.
Honda_N360_563.JPG

Thanks for invite furi.. Probably not my best decision entering at last minute with no preparation which is why I ended up dropping out, didn't want to cause any more havoc out on track!

Last lap, I win!!! Sumo out of fuel and a Ford Mk IV 1-2!!!

Sumo champ, congratulations.

What a terrible race for me, started 3rd, got 1st pretty fast, and opened up a 30 second lead in the first 5 laps before I started to crash. Anyway, recovered a few places, 2 on the final lap and finished 2nd.

Last lap, I win!!! Sumo out of fuel and a Ford Mk IV 1-2!!!

Wrong, I got Mike out of the final turn.;)

thanks for the invite furi, the 1st stint was a disaster for me something i'll look at for the future, then i started to set some good lap times (2nd stint) had some good battles with mike and tombrooks in the meantime :), in the 21 lap i hit mechanical failure, and then it was finito for me it was just hopeless to drive a full lap at 200 kmh, congrats to you furi good win mate!

Last edited:
Great racing today guys, quite annoyed about a few incidents which cost me a potential podium this evening but all in all it was a joy to race. 👍

Looking forward to Season 2 now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back