You CANNOT trade cars worth 1,000,000 cr and over! Details within.

• Thread starter kingaraya
  • 435 comments
u can only gift 1 time a day but its limited to all ur accounts

15 accounts can send 1 car a day no more 15 cars !!

I don't really care for trading but if "earning cars" means endless grinding or stupid seasonal events instead of more races being added (permanent not a 2 week deal) then no wonder people were "exploiting" the system. Back in the days of GT4 I built up my garage from scratch and then copied it onto another memory card for a friend which is even "worse" than how trading, duping etc works now. Just seems a bit silly, they're virtual cars not worth anything in reality.

Well said. I totally agree with your point. I don't see why people concern themselves with what other people do. That is sort of a "Big Brother" attitude.

They should allow us to sell the cars then to redeem the Cr, but instead we can't sell must of the higher value cars and the ones we can sell the resale is ridiculously low.

I think PolyPhony Digital has offically killed GT5 with this new update with the 1 million credit trading car limit. Poly Phony Digital needs to be told to stop screwing with the car trading!

Can you still gift Level 21 ticket, level 24 ticket, or 1000km ticket?

you can gift a level 21 ticket, i just did it after the update to try it out.

one gift per console per day should be added to the first post

Well said. I totally agree with your point. I don't see why people concern themselves with what other people do. That is sort of a "Big Brother" attitude.

They should allow us to sell the cars then to redeem the Cr, but instead we can't sell must of the higher value cars and the ones we can sell the resale is ridiculously low.

in fact, it's not a system to sell or trade cars...it's a gift system.
Seriously I wouldnt be suprised if they remove gift feature at all. After all they have borrow car systems.

I enjoy doing the seasonal events that are fun and infuse me with cash.

I don't need every last car right now.

I want GT5 to bring me entertainment until GT6 comes out.

I don't really care for trading but if "earning cars" means endless grinding or stupid seasonal events instead of more races being added (permanent not a 2 week deal) then no wonder people were "exploiting" the system. Back in the days of GT4 I built up my garage from scratch and then copied it onto another memory card for a friend which is even "worse" than how trading, duping etc works now. Just seems a bit silly, they're virtual cars not worth anything in reality.

Back in the days you won more money for the races, you also won a prize car every race, and you could sell ALL the cars You didn't have to collect every stupid varation of Miata that was made in every global market to have all the cars in the car. Basically PS1 and PS2 had it right... I'm done collecting cars- Trading made this game fun for me, playing just to grind money and exp points will never be fun... how many races around Indy does it take just to buy one $20,000,000 car huh? Let alone ALL of them. If I wanted to do laps at Indy for 300+ in game hours I would have bought a DAMN :censored:NASCAR GAME! A game that purposely slows down your progress is not really game is it?

best patch ever, i am glad that i alrady have all x2010s (22 types) and all 1M+ cars in my garage.

This guy is 11 years old mentally... and he can't spell.

There are some many things wrong with this game - Why did they think this needed to be fixed? As thou it was hurting someone?

Couldn't have added support for the G27 Wheel, you had to fix something that wasn't broken... GOOD JOB PolyPHONY Digital. The REAL driving simulator - What a Joke.

I just sent a birthday ticket from one account to another so apparently these can still be traded.

I think what the release statement meant about gift car coupons being included in the restrictions is the actual 'car tickets' for vehicles worth more than 1 million cr.

The game was delayed 6 years or 4 or whatever... makes no difference.

The game was CLEARLY not finished.

The game was poorly tested.

PD realized (apparently) that someone found a way to circumvent their system of insanity, and decided to block it?

I just don't understand? I mean, I don't dupe... but it just seems childish to implement something in this way? The game CLEARLY has faults that need fixing, they've done nothing there. The game certainly lacks some polish, and then they release this patch without updating the OCD or seasonals...

It seems more like a punishment from dad really...

the game was delayed 6 years or 4 or whatever... Makes no difference.

The game was clearly not finished.

The game was poorly tested.

Pd realized (apparently) that someone found a way to circumvent their system of insanity, and decided to block it?

I just don't understand? I mean, i don't dupe... But it just seems childish to implement something in this way? The game clearly has faults that need fixing, they've done nothing there. The game certainly lacks some polish, and then they release this patch without updating the ocd or seasonals...

It seems more like a punishment from dad really...

big +1

I personally think this is one of the best things PD could have done. I do however think it should have been this way right from day one. Its a racing game, not a trading game. Let's go race !!

Spare a thought for someone on my friends list though...

On another forum o frequent rather than dupe cars people just lend then out to complete the various events. One guy was actually waiting return of several cars that he earned (including a bronze awarded X2010, a purchased 330P4 and FGT).

He now won't get these back and only has a couple of million in the bank. He's also nowhere near level 35 B-Spec to get another Redbull X2010.

Genuinely gutted for him as he was doing others a big favour (these cars were lent out before the borrowing was switched on)

I personally think this is one of the best things PD could have done. I do however think it should have been this way right from day one. Its a racing game, not a trading game. Let's go race !!

Who the hell is stopping you?

There is a very easy way to tell if a car is tradable, even if you have exceeded the 1 car per console per day limit.

Highlight the car, give to friend, if it says "You cannot send any more, as you have reached your daily limit". It is tradeable.

If it says, "This car cannot be give to a friend", it is NOT tradeable.

u meen for the 564th time on indy ?

u meen for the 564th time on indy ?

Honestly...it's not hard to amass credits since there's seasonal events and remote b-spec. Seasonals supposedly come every week. Remote B-spec allows you to earn money without doing anything. You honestly don't have to choose to grind at Indy if you don't want to. Just take the game at a slower pace and enjoy some online racing and remote b-spec while waiting for the next set of seasonals.

While it's certainly a racing game, another HUGE aspect of this game is collecting the cars. PD knows this, that's why they put (likely) the 1031 in the game (or however many) and trading was something that kept people involved in the game.

I couldn't care less if people wanted to dupe, but mainly in an "its their game, do with it what they wish" sort of mentality. From a purely economic standpoint, they were diluting the market with high end cars, and that would've become a problem at some point. That problem being people not playing it as long, ie lasting appeal. PD surely has realized this and in order to keep a game that took nearly a decade to develop going strong they elected to nip it in the butt. However, what I feel they aren't realizing is that this is going to alienate the players who were only sticking around to do this? It's almost a wash. PD is clearly saying, we know we're going to lose people, but we'd rather lose the (forgive the term) "cheaters" than the hardcore fans. Thats just silly.

Simply put, this update seems to have been done out of spite or rage. It makes NO sense to have a 20m credit limit, AND limit trading, AND make it impossible to win a few of the cars?

I'm sorry but I've got to say whether you agree with the update or not, it was implemented awfully and will likely further drive people away from the title. And THAT should be a HUGE concern for any fan of the series considering they made their mark when there was NO competition, and they've been losing ground ever since.

Honestly...it's not hard to amass credits since there's seasonal events and remote b-spec. Seasonals supposedly come every week. Remote B-spec allows you to earn money without doing anything. You honestly don't have to choose to grind at Indy if you don't want to. Just take the game at a slower pace and enjoy some online racing and remote b-spec while waiting for the next set of seasonals.

remote racing ?? entertaining stuff GT5 👎

Back