You CANNOT trade cars worth 1,000,000 cr and over! Details within.

• Thread starter kingaraya
  • 435 comments
all i can say duping was fun while it lasted... but the system was flawed from the beginning. its not the players fault, its PDs fault for not giving it to us the way we wanted it.

all i can say duping was fun while it lasted... but the system was flawed from the beginning. its not the players fault, its PDs fault for not giving it to us the way we wanted it.

Don't be ridiculous. Duping isn't PD's fault. An unfinished game is PD's fault, but duping is the fault of those who were duping. No one else really.

The issue with selling vehicles is that they're not yours to sell (I mean for real money). Its a copyright issue, and PD has an absolute right to deny us that, and frankly they should. It's their work, if they wanted to charge for vehicles they would have.

That would be right up there with stealing music, then burning it to a cd and selling it on ebay. Not only is it illegal, it's unethical.

I can see 4 things that PD fixed with this.

1. Duping of the most valuable cars (X1s, Group C/LMP, F1s, Rally etc.) is now stopped.
2. Birthday glitching is now dead.
3. Car Values and rareness actually is back in order, as cars will actually require credits to buy.
4. GT5 is now played the way it's supposed to be played, by earning the cars, and not abusing and cheating the system to get cars for free.

Whether you think the ones mentioned above are issues, that's your opinion. On the other hand, I think this is an effective method to prevent people from abusing the system while allowing backup saves. For the people who earned their cars with their hard earned credits, this is a good thing. For the people who don't want to spend time or don't have time to play, this is a bad thing.

That's so true, i think this is a good thing. 👍

So what about me and my 2 brothers? Just because we can't afford 2 more PS3 just to sit side by side next to the TV, we can't use the game to it's full potential? Sucks big time. We've already had two fights over who gets to trade on which day, I predict many more coming :( I really fail to see what this is achieving, other than making us play less of the game we love(d) so much.

So what about me and my 2 brothers? Just because we can't afford 2 more PS3 just to sit side by side next to the TV, we can't use the game to it's full potential? Sucks big time. We've already had two fights over who gets to trade on which day, I predict many more coming :( I really fail to see what this is achieving, other than making us play less of the game we love(d) so much.

Yep, thats one of those situations that sucks big time.

If it makes you feel any better, when GT1 was out, me and my friend played through one game together. It was sort of fun... I'd do certain types of races and he'd do other types of races. But it was tricky to figure out how to spend the money.

hey PD, you have three options for me:
1. you must allow me to let me send back all my rare cars ( that i really throw my REAL life time to get it) from my second and third account into my main account, because you DON'T give us a warning before you put out your stupid 1.07 update, and maybe i will continue my gt5 game again
or
2. give me back my 2months precious REAL life time because how long do you think that i need to reach Aspec LV 32 and Bspec LV35, and now its useless because this stupid restriction, and i am really dissapointed with PD (i love GT5, it was, before this update and now i feel this is the crappiest game i have ever played because it will take your real life time for all day long just to get a few cr and you have to wait for an ages again just to find the car you looking for on UCD that always sells a crap cars!!!)
or
3. you can set the races price cr so i can get 20 mill without to have throw away my time.

meanwhile, i wont play gt5 anymore untill they do something about this ******** again.

so today i jump on gt5, open my lvl 17 ticket...BEHOLD...a mclaren f1....oh wait i already have one...no worries ill send it to my buddy, sure he could get use out of it..."this car cannot be traded" well that sucks...ill just sell it..."this car cannot be sold".....

i dont dupe, i dont trade, i give my excess cars to my friends and vice versa....that just went down the toilet unless i want a bunch of ****** miatas :(

The thing I hate now is that instead of solving the still existent custom music freezing bug that has screwed my game at some endurance races they applied this nonsense, but yeah lets thank also the people who participated in the VIP & mysterious survey from the GT5 team.

They say the limit is off again, for how long no one knows.

I don't know if you can effectively use multiple accounts to dupe and trade again. Would anyone mind checking this out?

If you can't, it's still not good enough. Trading should be permanently restored to the way it was before 1.07. Duping never hurt anyone, and attempting to stop it smells of big brother.

People are talking about eBay being the culprit now. If that's the case, the 1.07 limit was probably a badly thought out way of protecting the gullible.

Yesterday I bought FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR from showroom and sent it to 2nd account.

Today I sent it back to my main account.

No limit but 1day-1car thing is going on.

PD is jealous to people selling GT5 cars in ebay? ;)
I don't see issue here. If somebody sell X2010 for $100 on ebay and somebody want to buy it for this price then it's fine. Isn't?
PD could sell GT5 cars on PSN by themself actually. They could get some additional money from 10+ mil cars selling for $10-$20. I'm sure there would be enough users who will prefer to spend this money instead of spending time for grinding and electricity bills.
Many people play GT5 fairly until they got around 10mil and after buy some 10mil car they realized they have no money at all. That's where grinding and trading starts ;)

well guys i just endt a ferrai F1 2010 from 1 account on my ps3 to a nother on the same ps3 after getting it on a ticket and no problem the car is now in my garage :D but stil only 1 send pr. day

I car trade per day SUCKS but not to be able to do trade car expensier than 1,000,000 Cr better not to talk about. Sometimes not having updates in games would be better. I hate this update, that will make me play GT5 much less. Hope they break this new jail that your GT5 cars are having, I want a fix, SOON!

PD get your heads out of your asses and use the updates to fix the problems with the bleeping game! Like the shadows, the paint models so we can see what the car will look like before we paint it. How about adding more content etc. bunch of idiots who think they can dictate how the general public plays the game. FFS its not even online, its mostly single player so what bloody difference does trading do exactly? does it ruin the game for others no! Have you pissed off every single person that plays the game yes! Why don't you actually build new race series instead of releasing a piss weak bunch of piss easy seasonals each week. Pathetic that's what that is. Why put in bloody GT tv, who gives a rats ass about this feature.
If you keep this **** up no one will even play this game. it's not that great anyway, just boring endless races that you expect people to grind endlessly all day. Why dont you stop ppl from leaving Bspec on all night or how about incorporating A save feature, WTF wants to sit here and play endurance races for 24 hours just to level up. Its a joke and you should be ashamed of yourselves. LOL people play World Of Warcraft which is the most addictive game ever created and they don't sit there for 24hours to win stuff all money and get some xp.
Every single time you release an update its full of useless crap that no one wants and if your still planning on releasing free roam wasting more memory instead of enhancing the game. You are the worst game designers i think i have come across. LOL 6 years wait for a game and you release a half ass unfinished unpolished game that isn't worth the long wait at all.
Stuff all premium cars, to many Nissan and Toyota and Mitsubishi and not enough variety
Go fix the damn issues and leave people to play the game any damn way they want to.
Also why don't you build a more structured server that can actually handle the trades that people have been doing.

And another thing, some people enjoy trading and having fun more so than even playing your game lol.
Furthermore Fix the bloody support for the Logitech g27, instead of gimping it to increase sales on the crappy Thrustmaster T500RS, lol its not that good either, just so you can extract more money from people, I for one payed 550AUD for my wheel just for this game and you idiots would rather shaft Logitech in the hopes of getting more money for your already fat bank accounts. You make me sick not to mention Thrustmaster make great flight sticks and that's about it. Logitech is the most supported brand through all gaming and i can't believe you would screw over ever single person that spent 500+ on the wheel

Last edited:
PD get your heads out of your asses and use the updates to fix the problems with the ****ing game! Like the shadows, the paint models so we can see what the car will look like before we paint it. How about adding more content etc. bunch of wankers who think they can dictate how the general public plays the game. FFS its not even online, its mostly single player so what bloody difference does trading do exactly? does it ruin the game for others no! Have you pissed off every single person that plays the game yes! Why don't you actually build new race series instead of releasing a piss weak bunch of piss easy seasonal each week. Pathetic that's what that is. Why put in bloody GT tv, who gives a rats ass about this feature.
If you keep this **** up no one will even play this game. it's not that great anyway, just boring endless races that you expect people to grind endlessly all day. Why dont you stop ppl from leaving Bspec on all night or how about incorporating A save feature, WTF wants to sit here and play endurance races for 24 hours just to level up. Its a joke and you should be ashamed of yourselves. LOL people play World Of Warcraft which is the most addictive game ever created and they don't sit there for 24hours to win **** all money and get some xp.
Every single time you release an update its full of useless **** that n one wants and if your still planning on releasing free roam wasting more memory instead of enhancing the game. You are the worst game designers i think i have come across. LOL 6 years wait for a game and you release a half ass unfinished unpolished game that isn't worth the long wait at all.
Stuff all premium cars, to many Nissan and Toyota and Mitsubishi and not enough variety
Go fix the damn issues and leave people to play the game any damn way they want to.
Also why don't you build a more structured server that can actually handle the trades that people have been doing.

Very well put....I am in total agreement.....just noticed that the gifting restriction on million credit+ cars has been disabled until march 3rd...so if anyone has lent expensive cars out to friends get them back asap while you still can....

Auto grind A spec....
All you need is a rubberband a keyboard a peice of paper and something small to hold on a small amount of steering...
you can get 10 mill credits over night!!! ( Depending on how long you leave it )
You also have to have an x2010 too....
here is a link to you tube on how to set it up!!!
This is not my video so all credit goes to the video's uploader....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tKXKEj-UY
And the instructions are here....
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/941103-gran-turismo-5/57752573

Ah thats pretty brilliant

PD get your heads out of your asses and use the updates to fix the problems with the bleeping game! Like the shadows, the paint models so we can see what the car will look like before we paint it. How about adding more content etc. bunch of idiots who think they can dictate how the general public plays the game. FFS its not even online, its mostly single player so what bloody difference does trading do exactly? does it ruin the game for others no! Have you pissed off every single person that plays the game yes! Why don't you actually build new race series instead of releasing a piss weak bunch of piss easy seasonals each week. Pathetic that's what that is. Why put in bloody GT tv, who gives a rats ass about this feature.
If you keep this **** up no one will even play this game. it's not that great anyway, just boring endless races that you expect people to grind endlessly all day. Why dont you stop ppl from leaving Bspec on all night or how about incorporating A save feature, WTF wants to sit here and play endurance races for 24 hours just to level up. Its a joke and you should be ashamed of yourselves. LOL people play World Of Warcraft which is the most addictive game ever created and they don't sit there for 24hours to win stuff all money and get some xp.
Every single time you release an update its full of useless crap that no one wants and if your still planning on releasing free roam wasting more memory instead of enhancing the game. You are the worst game designers i think i have come across. LOL 6 years wait for a game and you release a half ass unfinished unpolished game that isn't worth the long wait at all.

And another thing, some people enjoy trading and having fun more so than even playing your game lol.
Furthermore Fix the bloody support for the Logitech g27, instead of gimping it to increase sales on the crappy Thrustmaster T500RS, lol its not that good either, just so you can extract more money from people, I for one payed 550AUD for my wheel just for this game and you idiots would rather shaft Logitech in the hopes of getting more money for your already fat bank accounts. You make me sick not to mention Thrustmaster make great flight sticks and that's about it. Logitech is the most supported brand through all gaming and i can't believe you would screw over ever single person that spent 500+ on the wheel

:tup:very well said:tup:
maybe i will not touch GT5 again after march 3rd when the stupid PD put that sucks restriction again. this is the crappiest game i ve ever played (i loved it so much, it WAS before 1.07), it will take all your time just to get a bunch of crap cars, like a tons of honda S2000, stupid miatas, and they even doesn't have any of the 2010 BMW! its really disappointed me when i thought at first they would have a 1000 cars ++, but the fact is almost all the cars is just a crap, or just a different version of the cars that doesnt have any different!!! they don't even have any 2010 cars!!! except honda CR-Z, blah blah blah. i want to drive much 2010 cars, an maybe even a concept cars for the future, not a tons of nissan Z big families, US version, EU, AU, AIUEO...thats ridiculous for a FIVE YEARS GAME development!!!

I can't help but think this is all a money making exercise. Not only do we have to buy a HD TV, a PS3 and the game, but if we want to be able to use the game to it's full potential we have to buy a wheel (£300) to get anywhere near golding all the licenses and Vettel challenges, a surround sound system (£200) to hear the cars properly and now me and my two brothers will need to spend an extra £500 getting two new PS3s just so we can trade 'properly'.

What's next, replays only watchable through a 3D HD projector?

I'm so disappointed...

I can't help but think this is all a money making exercise. Not only do we have to buy a HD TV, a PS3 and the game, but if we want to be able to use the game to it's full potential we have to buy a wheel (£300) to get anywhere near golding all the licenses and Vettel challenges, a surround sound system (£200) to hear the cars properly and now me and my two brothers will need to spend an extra £500 getting two new PS3s just so we can trade 'properly'.

I'm so disappointed...

👍👍👍👍
i still using a big old TV, and i am planning to buy an LED TV just for this GT5, because, in my big fat old TV, i even CAN'T read every text on GT5, and i just have to zoom in. and i am using DS3 controller, and i am planning to buy G27 or DFGT, because i can't fully experience this "REAL driving simulator" without a steering wheel..PLUS when this crap 1.07 came out, maybe i will cancel all my LED and steering wheel purchase plan, and maybe even 1 month later i got my GT5 blu ray disc ended up on my ebay (because i DIDN'T GET ALL I WANT from this game, like "perfect car graphic quality only when you using an HD TV or LED, REAL driving simulator only when you using a steering wheel, or even all cars i want to collect WITHOUT wasting my LIFE"!!!!)

Thanks PD, i had planned to collect all 1000 cas but since i have a job and other hobbies i will never be able to do this. Everyone who wanted a X1 already has one, damage limitation came too late and you just killed the game for collectors (who have a life outside of this childrens racing game).

I certainly won't be buying GT6 becuse GT5 wasn't exactly all new, was it?

They need to at least give the player the option to sell the big money cars in their garages. Maybe do a player auction so that they can sell their cars, banning trades over a million is just not a good solution.

Temp locked new update, u have until march 3 to send cars then its gonna be like the the new update said.

When the update says woth 1 mil is it then what u can sell it from your garage for or what you buy it from the dealership for?

:grumpy:So i have lent my jag xj13 to my boss, now hes not going to be able to send it back to me... nice 1 pd!!!!!!!!

Temp locked new update, u have until march 3 to send cars then its gonna be like the the new update said.

I will trade a few more cars until march 3 and then stop playing the game if they really plan to detroy the trading / collecting of the cars with that stupid restriction. The "one car per ps3 can be gifted per day" update is already enough. Why can't they just let me play the game the way I want to? Hello PD!? That is a lot of BS you're a doing at the moment 👎 I really don't wanna have GT5 as a bad experience in my mind when I see GT6 in a few years. :grumpy:

I'm so disappointed...

You made a great point here I think one of the main goals for the one trade limit per PS3 is to force people like you and your brother to go out and buy another PS3... I say this becuase while PD was making this decision there is no way that they overlooked that issue. I myself was a little pissed to learn I had to buy a wheel to be competitive as there was no way I could make it in GT Acadamy. There was always a three sec gap... but if you just want gold licenses you can get them with a controller I'm currently 56/60 gold with four silvers and all gold's on Super. Most tests have a trick to them if you want some tips on a hard test PM me:tup: just not on the slaloms... I don't think I will ever get those haha

Soooo Im confused! We have until Mar 3 to gift expensive cars. Then after that day we are locked out of gifting over a Million dollar price taged cars?:banghead:

Back