Your 0/0/0 OCD Cars - CLOSED UNTIL THE NEW YEAR TO COMPLETE TRADES

• Thread starter SQLNinja
  • 241 comments
1 for 5 , i can send them for a 370z Ac blue 000

I don't have one in Premium LeMans Blue (3P). I do have it in the following colours:
- Blade Silver (M)
- Brilliant Silver (M)
- Brilliant White Pearl (3P)
- Titanium Gray (TM)

Do you need/want any of those?

I don't have one in Premium LeMans Blue (3P). I do have it in the following colours:
- Blade Silver (M)
- Brilliant Silver (M)
- Brilliant White Pearl (3P)
- Titanium Gray (TM)

Do you need/want any of those?

all of them actually ^-^

I've got the Citroen C3 in Grilyne and the Seat Ibiza Cupra in Rojo Emoticon. I would like 10 horns for both. I can send them from tomorrow onwards.

I've got the Citroen C3 in Grilyne and the Seat Ibiza Cupra in Rojo Emoticon. I would like 10 horns for both. I can send them from tomorrow onwards.

Deal 👍 Send a FR to SQLNinja and I can start sending the horns tonight.

Which horns do you need?

Deal 👍 Send a FR to SQLNinja and I can start sending the horns tonight.

Which horns do you need?

I'm not fussy but I would like #022, #121 and any others you want to send. I will send the FR tomorrow morning GMT +12.

I'm not fussy but I would like #022, #121 and any others you want to send. I will send the FR tomorrow morning GMT +12.

Cool. Just to confirm did you mean 2 cars = 10 horns or 2 cars = 20 horns?

2 cars = 20 horns would be nice but I can settle for 10 horns if it suits you more.

I've just checked my cars to make sure that I have the correct ones. My C3 is Blanc Banquise and I also have one in Onyx Noir and my Seat Ibiza Cupra is Verde Merlin. Sorry I screwed up. Are you still interested in them?

I've just checked my cars to make sure that I have the correct ones. My C3 is Blanc Banquise and I also have one in Onyx Noir and my Seat Ibiza Cupra is Verde Merlin. Sorry I screwed up. Are you still interested in them?

I have the Onyx Noir C3 and Verde Merlin Seat already and the Blanc Banquise is pending from another user so unfortunately no.

Do you have and tickets to trade?

Ok, then there's nothing I need from you at this time. Maybe at the next OCD update we can work something out.

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX '83- High Flash two tone.
I have one available, 0/0/0 condition, willing to trade for 10 gold chrome paint chips?

BMWPOWERm3
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX '83- High Flash two tone.
I have one available, 0/0/0 condition, willing to trade for 10 gold chrome paint chips?

Deal. Send a FR to SQLNinja and I can send you them on the 9th and 10th.

latoslapise
I have a Citroen C3 1.6 '02 in vert lenz. I'll trade you some yellow matte and purple matte for it.

As long as its 0/0/0 I'll take it. I'll give you 5 matte yellow and 5 matte purple. I'll send on the 11th and 12th.

SQLNinja
As long as its 0/0/0 I'll take it. I'll give you 5 matte yellow and 5 matte purple. I'll send on the 11th and 12th.

alright deal, I'll send the car this weekend. Oh and yea it's 0/0/0.

flybynighter
19/12 - flybynighter - Peugeot 206 RC '03 - Noir Obsidien for 2005 Birthday Ticket

Has been sent.

Car received, thanks. Ticket coming your way on the 19th.

Back