Your 0/0/0 OCD Cars - CLOSED UNTIL THE NEW YEAR TO COMPLETE TRADES

• Thread starter SQLNinja
  • 241 comments
for 1 of the cars i really wanted this :

Le Mans GTO'64 in Starlight Black

when you trade with someone for it could you back him up and send it to me ? please

cheers

Also, and sorry for the double post, I have the Inca Gold Prowler, the Indigo Super Bee,the Italian Red Spirra, Burnished Red Cuda, Skyline Blue Tempest, and Silver/blue Super One if you are interested... I can wait until the second half of January for bday tickets...

Also, and sorry for the double post, I have the Inca Gold Prowler, the Indigo Super Bee,the Italian Red Spirra, Burnished Red Cuda, Skyline Blue Tempest, and Silver/blue Super One if you are interested... I can wait until the second half of January for bday tickets...

I'll get back to you in the new year on these as I am not looking to schedule any future car/ticket trades until I clear some of my existing trades. Thanks for offering and we'll definitely sort out some trades at a future date.

I have the Callaway in Enzia Blau & the Spirra in Spirra Yellow (planning to buy both regardless) - would prefer to trade for cars/tickets, and wouldn't be able to send until after 1/5 anyway, so maybe we could work something out to add me to your trading schedule once we get closer to that time?

I have the Callaway in Enzia Blau & the Spirra in Spirra Yellow (planning to buy both regardless) - would prefer to trade for cars/tickets, and wouldn't be able to send until after 1/5 anyway, so maybe we could work something out to add me to your trading schedule once we get closer to that time?

Yeah mate, sounds good. I'll get in touch as we tick over to the new year and see where we both stand.

I also have the Callaway in Mauritus Blau Mica to go with the Enzia Blau in my OCD, so I can help you out with that one too if you want...

I also have the Callaway in Mauritus Blau Mica to go with the Enzia Blau in my OCD, so I can help you out with that one too if you want...

Cool. I assume you want would to trade for cars/tickets as before so I'll get back to you in the new year once my schedule has cleared a bit.

Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03 (Dark Shadow Gray Clearcoat)

Delivered, thank you for waiting, much appreciated. :)

MY OCD :

-SVT F-150 , Dark Shadow Gray Clearct
-Prowler , Inca Gold Pearl
-LeMans GTO'64 , Singapore Gold
-Cuda 440 Sex Pack'71 , Winchester Gray Met.
-Super Bee, Burgundy Met (very beatifull car +paint combo)
-Spirra,Italian Red
-C12, Silver
-Series One Super Charged,Black Stripes

MY OCD :

-SVT F-150 , Dark Shadow Gray Clearct
-Prowler , Inca Gold Pearl
-LeMans GTO'64 , Singapore Gold
-Cuda 440 Sex Pack'71 , Winchester Gray Met.
-Super Bee, Burgundy Met (very beatifull car +paint combo)

-Spirra,Italian Red
-C12, Silver
-Series One Super Charged,Black Stripes

I would be interested in the 3 bold cars. However you're only interested in trading for cars/tickets correct? At this stage I am not scheduling future trades for cars/tickets. Once I'm ready to schedule these again I'll get in touch with you about these cars.

no im not only interested in trading cars/tickets ;)

i wouldnt mine 5 or 10 paints for each since i deleted on purpouse my game data :)

no im not only interested in trading cars/tickets ;)

i wouldnt mine 5 or 10 paints for each since i deleted on purpouse my game data :)

Ok cool. Apologies for the incorrect assumption :guilty:

So what paints would you like for those 3 cars? I can start sending from 05/01.

Latest Posts

Back