Your 0/0/0 OCD Cars - CLOSED UNTIL THE NEW YEAR TO COMPLETE TRADES

• Thread starter SQLNinja
  • 241 comments
Last question, I promise :)

Would you prefer multiples of the few different paints or singles of a lot of different paints?

Ok I will send you the following 30 paints (10 per car):

Gold Chrome x5

Silver Chrome x5

Maziora Everest x2
Maziora Plreadesll x2
Maziora Mazeran

Maziora Seyfert x2
Maziora Trapezium x2
Maziora McKenley

Matte Black x3
Matt Black x2

Matte White x2
Matte Silver x2
Matte Red

Schedule has been updated in OP to show the dates I will send.

I think I have a Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Curious Yellow. Trade for 10 horns?. I may some more, I'll let you know.

I think I have a Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Curious Yellow. Trade for 10 horns?. I may some more, I'll let you know.

Deal. I can send 5 today and 5 tomorrow. What horns are you after? Do you have a mygranturismo.net page?

Last edited:
Deal. I can send 5 today and 5 tomorrow. What horns are you after? Do you have a mygranturismo.net page?

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Curious Yellow has been sent. Any horns, I'm not fussy. I do have a mygranturismo.net page but its not up to date.

I also have:
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 inDark Tan Metallic
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 in Skyline Blue
Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 '04 in White

Let me know if you want them.

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Curious Yellow has been sent. Any horns, I'm not fussy. I do have a mygranturismo.net page but its not up to date.

I also have:
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 inDark Tan Metallic
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 in Skyline Blue
Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 '04 in White

Let me know if you want them.

Thanks! Yeah I would like those cars. Another 10 horns per car?

Thanks! Yeah I would like those cars. Another 10 horns per car?

Yeah! I can send on the 23rd, 24th and the 26th if that's okay with you. I have a bit of a backlog to clear.

And the first horn you sent is pretty awesome (can't remember the number).

Yeah! I can send on the 23rd, 24th and the 26th if that's okay with you. I have a bit of a backlog to clear.

And the first horn you sent is pretty awesome (can't remember the number).

I think I sent you 96, 91, 266, 22, 121.

Those dates are fine 👍

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 - Burgundy Metallic Gone from Lisbon and I think already Arrived at Melborne .

PS - My cars always catch the X1 trains

Sorry , I'm getting busier and my schedule is getting bigger :( , soo could we put these pending :

11/01 - Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Blade Silver (M) from him
12/01 - Citroen C3 1.6 '02 - Blanc Blanquise for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Brilliant Silver (M)
13/01 - Lancia STRATOS '73 - Monza Red for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Brilliant White
14/01 - Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 - Azul antracita for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Titanium Gray (TM)
15/01 - Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 - Black Magic Perleffekt for TBD

Please ?

Last edited:
Carl3456
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 - Burgundy Metallic Gone from Lisbon and I think already Arrived at Melborne .

PS - My cars always catch the X1 trains

Sorry , I'm getting busier and my schedule is getting bigger :( , soo could we put these pending :

11/01 - Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Blade Silver (M) from him
12/01 - Citroen C3 1.6 '02 - Blanc Blanquise for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Brilliant Silver (M)
13/01 - Lancia STRATOS '73 - Monza Red for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Brilliant White
14/01 - Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 - Azul antracita for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Titanium Gray (TM)
15/01 - Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 - Black Magic Perleffekt for TBD

Please ?

Do you mean you want to defer them to a later date?

Ok JK83 said he is going to send 3 cars on your behalf. I will postpone the others. Any specific date you want to reschedule for?

How can I say this .......? Let the cars on those dates but ... If you see that on that day You don't receive any car from me It's because I am not avaiable .

I'm doing this because I'm not sure if I will be able to make them :S

PS - thanks JK

How can I say this .......? Let the cars on those dates but ... If you see that on that day You don't receive any car from me It's because I am not avaiable .

I'm doing this because I'm not sure if I will be able to make them :S

PS - thanks JK

OK, so on the 11th - 14th, I have you down to receive yet to be determined cars. Am I still sending them to you or do I send to JK83? If I'm still sending to you what would you like?

On the 15th I have you down to received a Daihatsu Midget II D type '98 - Emerald Green Metallic. Am I still sending this?

OK, so on the 11th - 14th, I have you down to receive yet to be determined cars. Am I still sending them to you or do I send to JK83? If I'm still sending to you what would you like?

On the 15th I have you down to received a Daihatsu Midget II D type '98 - Emerald Green Metallic. Am I still sending this?

Just the midget to me , the rest goes to him :sly:

Carl3456
Just the midget to me , the rest goes to him :sly:

Ok cool. I'll send the Midget on the 11th in return for the Quattro you already sent me.

I'll leave the Citroen C3 as pending on the 12th. Let me know what you want for that on the day if you send me the car.

The trades on the 13th - 15th will now be moved to JK83.

@Carl3456

Are the following trades still on?

05/01 - Carl3456 - Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 - Singapore Gold for 10 Paints
06/01 -
07/01 - Carl3456 - Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - Winchester Gray Metallic for 10 Paints
08/01 - CLOSED
09/01 -
10/01 - Carl3456 - Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 - Burgundy Metallic for 10 Paints
11/01 -

He has 'banned' next to his name...he might have annoyed the mod's too much this time..

Back